Relaxed Hair Thread

those of you who use bee-mine what are your fav products?

divachyk im gonna get the milk based on your suggest..what scent do you use..i want something not too stron g and is there anything else you would suggest from that line? TIA

Fine/Lo-Po

Maybe it's all the cardio but my hair is growing fast! I usually stretch until 12 weeks but 9 weeks might have to be it.

divachyk im gonna get the milk based on your suggest..what scent do you use..i want something not too stron g and is there anything else you would suggest from that line? TIA

Fine/Lo-Po

I like the bee mine DC.... It was my staple for a bit but it got really pricy for me... I also like the curly butter for holding down edges...

well they;r having a sale whichj is why Im asking. whats your current DC

Cheapie ORS replenishing conditioner ... Same as the ORS paks... I never have to worry about moisture protein balance... Makes my hair really soft...Plus my hair is using more conditioner as it gets longer ... With the bee mine DC, I had to use aphogee 2 minute before using it for protein, I also wanted something I can buy locally ...

^makes sense. thanks

thye ORS made my hair greasy back in the day, so weird.

btw JudithO where did you get that oyibo baby of yours :lol:

Lol... My dear I don't know o.. Thank God he looks like his father .. at least the cheeks... cos his local village people would have accused me of something...

Just bought the cantu shea for " natural hair" look: rollseyes it's a leave in you can use wet or dry and it's water based. It's smells so good.

I'm going to use it to rollerset my hair Saturday.

Anyone DC on dry hair? I'm thinking of prepooing with coconut oil, throwing my DC over it, then shampooing and then doing a rinse out with the same conditioner... Do you guys think this would work? I don't feel like jumping in the shower twice anymore.. Lol

Oh my HG shampoo is a clarifying/cheating poo.. You think that will jack things up?

Holy crap. That Fantasia tea tree scalp serum matted my NG badly! I cant get a relaxer tmr with these mats! Augh! Deeeeeeep conditioner 101 early early tmr morning. All plans - canceled until Saturday. Smh

Anyone DC on dry hair? I'm thinking of prepooing with coconut oil, throwing my DC over it, then shampooing and then doing a rinse out with the same conditioner... Do you guys think this would work? I don't feel like jumping in the shower twice anymore.. Lol

Oh my HG shampoo is a clarifying/cheating poo.. You think that will jack things up?

Yes. I'm too lazy to jump back in the shower. :look: But don't shampoo after dcing because it wouldn't make sense. I only dc on dry hair when I'm cowashing.

JudithO
I used to do it all the time. As long as its a rinse out thats still moisturizing it will work just fine. I have used tresemme naturals and shea moisture restorative conditioners with success. A chelating poo should be fine.

I texlaxed today and I LOVE it!!. My hair is so easy to work with now. I am so happy I did this!

Fine/Lo-Po

*CherryPie* :yay: congrats!

FelaShrine - I love the DCner, hair milk, juicy spray & curly butter. :lick:

JudithO that is the ONLY way that I DC:yep:

DCing this Fantasia scalp serum crap out. It hardened my NG & I had to cut 2 knots out that just wouldn't give. Smh

It may look like nothing but it broke my heart. *tear* lol

ForumRunner_20130816_165843.jpg

Were you looking for something for your scalp?

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

I was but not anymore. I do that to avoid using shampoo this far into my stretch. But I ended up shampooing my scalp anyway. Im sure by the time it airdries, I will regret it. Lol

I'm researching AE Linange No-Lye relaxer, thinking about switching. Is anybody still using it? (or the lye relaxer, or the texturizer)

I'm researching AE Linange No-Lye relaxer, thinking about switching. Is anybody still using it? (or the lye relaxer, or the texturizer)

I used the lye Texturizer for the first time for my last tu 5weeks ago. I like it but I'm not ready to say I love it yet. I didn't leave as much texture as I thought it would. It didn't burn and it wasn't evil on my hair.

Back