Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I'm not sure if my scalp is healing at the crown or I am just doing better at moisturizing my hair, but this week is the first time my twists at my crown haven't unraveled at the root. And I have moisturized my hair 2x a day since Saturday. Somethings working.

I think I may get a sew in and rock it all of June. I've done too much to my hair lately. Time to give it a break.

Do Youtube vids HAVE to have music in the background? Sometimes it's annoying. I mute them most of the time.

Sometimes that music is every bit of annoying. It's even worse when they have the music in the background and they are talking... I'm like C'mon Son my ADD is kicking in and I don't know which one to pay attention to:spinning:.

@Janet' Haha I love it, it's so multipurpose. Just overused :look:

I need to revisit the donut bun....havent done it since SL...how am I supposed to get all my hair around the donut now?

I've just finished another mini micro twist install. I had a much needed vacay from all the "hair board temptation" to color, style, and product experiment...
I'm staying low mani and I'll just live my styling vicariously through y'all for a bit.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

how come i never see a long haired 4b say her curl pattern is looser and now a 3c .....yet i see 4a make this statement all the time on the ''weight of their hair loosening their curl pattern'' to 3c and above :look: im not buying it

how come i never see a long haired 4b say her curl pattern is looser and now a 3c .....yet i see 4a make this statement all the time on the ''weight of their hair loosening their curl pattern'' to 3c and above :look: im not buying it

Embrya 4b to 3c is a big jump... 3c is only one step looser than 4a. Maybe long haired 4b's weight loosens it one step to 4a

perhaps when i get to ankle length i will be a 2a. ill let you know when i get there:yep:

@Embrya 4b to 3c is a big jump... 3c is only one step looser than 4a. Maybe long haired 4b's weight loosens it one step to 4a

I understand your point but i dont even see in the same frequency 4b saying with length they are now 4a..not saying it has never happened but my only point being i see so MANY saying their looser curl now is gained from length all the time on here with 4as..whereas the 4bs i have seen STAY 4b regardless of length

I understand your point but i dont even see in the same frequency 4b saying with length they are now 4a..not saying it has never happened but my only point being i see so MANY saying their looser curl now is gained from length all the time on here with 4as..whereas the 4bs i have seen STAY 4b regardless of length

Jumping in, maybe it has something to do with 4a being in an S formation still and 4b being a Z formation. So 4a is still a curl, just a smaller one while 4b is a kink? Therefore it can make the leap to a looser texture?

Last edited:

Embrya maybe these 4a to 3c transformers were always 3c to begin with :giggle:

yeah...definitely co-washing tonight...I can't deal with this boring pin straight hair...not to mention I can't STAND when it gets caught under my purse strap.

/rant

Getting sick of YT videos, not even my favourites are making me excited anymore. I think it's because they've changed or the ones that I may still watch never make videos.

Jumping in, maybe it has something to do with 4a being in an S formation still and 4b being a Z formation. So 4a is still a curl, just a smaller one while 4b is a kink? Therefore it can make the leap to a looser texture?

im still waiting on someone to show me this so called z shaped kink up close ....

Getting sick of YT videos, not even my favourites are making me excited anymore. I think it's because they've changed or the ones that I may still watch never make videos.

Ugh I notice this. Some ppl will start out humble but then their personality changes as they get more subscribers. Like they're putting on a show. I find myself searching for "unsidcovered" youtubers now

Ugh I notice this. Some ppl will start out humble but then their personality changes as they get more subscribers. Like they're putting on a show. I find myself searching for "unsidcovered" youtubers now

Mhmm! There was a YTer that I used to love to watch purely for entertainment, since I never really follow the advice that is given anyway. She started out great and as her subbies grew she got haters and let them affect her so she was always on hiatus. I put it aside since everyone has school and you can't blame someone if their feelings are hurt if people are nitpicking. Now she's back acting kinda... emphasized with her personality and doing kinda cliche videos.

There's one I only watched because we have a similar fashion style and she's very pretty but there's something about her that kind of erks me so I can't handle her right now. :giggle:

I only have one favourite I would jump in a heartbeat right now to watch, she has an attitude but I knew that from the get-go so I don't care, she was real with it and her reviews are valid. :look:

Last edited:
Maybe I'm a little grumpy b/c my nap was interrupted but...

you knew ALL day that you needed your hair flat ironed and that you're not very good at flat ironing. Why did you wait until 6:45pm CST to ask if I can flat iron your hair tonight?

:grumbles:

Back