Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I have been meaning to twist up my hair for the past two hours. It is looking like I will be rocking a chunky twist out tomorrow. I am too tired to do anything else.

anyone else go into BSS to window shop.

There are so many around where I live its hard not to go in. I just love going in to see what new product has hit the market.

Sulfur 8 has a kids detangling spray that looks promising. I will hold out though

sulfur8kidsdetanglingspraymilkandhoney12oz.aspx

For some reason my NG has been very managable and I am 8 weeks post. Usually by now my NG and Taalijah Waajid protective mist become joined as one at least 2x's a week.

I keep feeling my NG wondering what the heck is going on. I am getting a little freaked out. I know many are going to say be happy which I am sorta', I'm just so used to parched NG.

I will know if the wrath of NG will attack me come tomorrows wash session.

Note to self no more late night co-washes..it gives me a head cold..not the biz for the weekend.

I need to release this out of my mind.I wish I could do a length check but it seems this hair won't grow.I don't do any bandwagon challenges I stick to a poo dc once a week and still no growth.If anything it just seems to get knots and is itchy alot.I wonder if my hair is destined to look a mess naturally.I really wanted some growth before I relax in Aug but idk.If could afford a lhcf pro I would so get one.

Last edited:
Note to self no more late night co-washes..it gives me a head cold..not the biz for the weekend.

I need to release this out of my mind.I wish I could do a length check but it seems this hair won't grow.I don't do any bandwagon challenges I stick to a poo dc once a week and still no growth.If anything it just seems to get knots and is itchy alot.I wonder if my hair is destined to look a mess naturally.I really wanted some growth before I relax in Aug but idk.If could afford a lhcf pro I would so get one.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

hey mama... missed you & your posts!:grin:

uuuuuhhh what's a lhcf pro?

Random vent...

So I took my chin length/ear length 4B head to a Dominican Salon yesterday for a blow out...

I felt so embarrassed when she was doing my kinky :look: hair....I know those other folks were like... Damn she has some kinky arse hair... then she had to trim a lot of... so I doubt I'll be SL by the end of the year... unless Jesus lays his hands on my hurr.... :look: :look: :look:

Regardless, it turned out great. And I'll definitely be a returning customer...plus they sell Alter Ego Garlic Treatment and Silicon Mix... so its a win, win...

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

Sprayed my hair with distilled water to dampen it. Sectioned it with my fingers and applied Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme. Made two strand twists ... let's see if they survive the swimming pool :grin:

I am wearing a twist out puff today and I have a feeling that it is starting to look crazy. I could go into the bathroom and try to fix it but I don't feel like it. Is that bad?

Maybe I will feel like it later.

Ok - yeah I had to fix that. I had a twist out on the left side and an afro on the other side. Now I have a twist out on the left side and twist on the right side. :blush: I don't think anyone will notice. :look:

I bought this recently and it smells really nice, like rose and herbs. It seems like it's going to be a good in a steam treatment.

dabur_vatika_intensive.jpg

The verdict is in I like Duo Tex protein conditioner better than KPak deep penetrating reconstructor. It made my hair feel strong and it seem to hold moisture so much better than KPAK. I will use KPAK every four weeks because it definitely made my hair look and feel thicker. I will use Duo Tex on a weekly basis because it is so much lighter of a protein while giving the extra strength I need for my fine hair.

I will also start do my moisturizing deep conditioners under my steamer on a weekly basis for the remainder of the summer. The hot GA air seems to fry my hair in seconds that I walk outside. I need to lock in all the moisture I can.

Would anyone be able to tell me what kind of oil safflower is and if it contains any ceramides?

Thanks in advance. :)

anyone else go into BSS to window shop.

There are so many around where I live its hard not to go in. I just love going in to see what new product has hit the market.

Sulfur 8 has a kids detangling spray that looks promising. I will hold out though

sulfur8kidsdetanglingspraymilkandhoney12oz.aspx

I wish, asians round me don't want you window shopping, "hurry up and buy"

Droid typing leads to typos for me

Getting sick of YT videos, not even my favourites are making me excited anymore. I think it's because they've changed or the ones that I may still watch never make videos.

yes! I am subbed to so many channels and I find yt to be boring now. And the I hate looking atlow quality hair vids. What is the point? I wish someone would send lhdc a better cam so we can see her hair in hd already. It is getting old. I justgo for fashion now, it is how I learned to dress and when I got real serious about thrifting.

Droid typing leads to typos for me

I bought this recently and it smells really nice, like rose and herbs. It seems like it's going to be a good in a steam treatment.

dabur_vatika_intensive.jpg

I bought this while I waso n my Auyervedic kick and I loved it. I still have some left, but because I'm a conditioner junkie:nono: I haven't used it in a while. *Adds this to my list of DC to go revisit*

Back