Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Question:

Are BSB and BSL the same thing b/c I've been under the impression that they are more or less equal.

Someone please point me in the right direction!

Question:

Are BSB and BSL the same thing b/c I've been under the impression that they are more or less equal.

Someone please point me in the right direction!

they Should be the same but we have come to realize that many women do not wear their bra in the same position. some have bras as high as APL or as low as MBL

All other lengths are based off a landmark on the body so I think measuring below the shoulder blade (BSB) is more accurate :yep:

I am having many bad hair days because my hair is damaged in the crown and nape and below shoulder length otherwise. I have not had a touch up since 1/29/2011 and my thick salt and pepper hair is challenging me. I wash with wen, I use the wen oils and the styling cream . I lay the edges down with ORS edge control and wear a phony pony over my own pony tail. I am very hesitant to go to a beauty salon because of the damaged areas and I am not ready to cut it all off, get a relaxer touch up or anything drastic. So, I wear a pony tail or a wig and go on about my life. Just thinking out loud.....................

i guess people must think my choice of dress is ugly, since i got only a few responses. i don't give a rat's booty what folks think of the dress, i need hair ideas! :lachen: but i did get some good ideas though!

I definitely don't think it was the dress. I saw your post this morning but I had no clue because I am not fashionable like that. I didn't feel up to the challenge and thought those with longer hair or those that style their hair more often would just be more helpful to you.

Wasn't that I didn't care. It was just way out of my league. :perplexed

i'm starting my dreads soon. i straightened my hair this weekend and while it looks good i'm not feeling it.:nono: constantly getting caught in my shirt, getting stuck in my chapstick, blowing everywhere and my curly hair is too much of a hassle. this **** is for the birds.:nono:

You know you have it bad when you get your eyes dilated and can half see but you still log on to LHCF to see what's going on.

May I product push for the Ouidad detangling comb. I usually don't comb daily but this comb has been impatient to get home to run it through my hair. No snagging. No breakage. But, I do get a workout because it's heavy as all get out.

I love the slightly wavy pattern my hair has in it left behind from air drying.

Still loving my hair. Enjoy it ladies because I will be up in here complaining when I'm hating my hair.

I was so lazy today and the weather was so crappy i just pinned on a track of curly hair for bangs and put my hat on top.I hope i didnt look a HAM:look:

Why o why am I buying all these hair products! I need to start giving some away....... :-/ or maybe not!

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

I miss my hair. I've only been fully natural for about a month but my hair is at a length where I could do puffs, wash n go's etc. I've had this full sew in for almost a month trying to make it at least 2 maybe 3 to see what kind of growth I have.

Got my cod liver oil and vitamins today. Didn't get everything I needed (like my scrubbing gloves) but I feel productive and had a fun time with friends. :D

on the train yesterday a white woman was eye weave checking a black woman. I saw her looking reeeeaaaaallll hard and I just stared at her with the come on really look, she saw me and looked away. Yeah it was a weave but why the looks. White woman never used to do that. I say "dam, dam, dam that chris rock movie.

on the train yesterday a white woman was eye weave checking a black woman. I saw her looking reeeeaaaaallll hard and I just stared at her with the come on really look, she saw me and looked away. Yeah it was a weave but why the looks. White woman never used to do that. I say "dam, dam, dam that chris rock movie.

People were really sticking up for it in one thread but I say damn that movie to hell, filled with a bunch of stereotypes. Sorry but I rather be a PJ with tons of products and vitamins that might actually do something for my hair than spend 1k on a weave.

I can't believe all that progress I made with my edges is gone in one day. Somehow I didn't put my wig cap on right and it thinned out my whole hairline, after 3wks protective styling. I have a trip coming up and I was planning on rocking my hair out. Now I gotta figure out how to thicken them back up a little by next weekend. I am so hurt. My edges were always a problem area but they broke clean off today. It must have been stress related too.

Droid typing leads to typos for me

Cowashing this am. Hmmm...slept 4 hours. Great. I thought the Green Lantern was black, why is Ryan Reynolds playing him in the upcoming movie? Green tea and toast here I come. Research is not the bizness.

Sent from my DROIDX

People were really sticking up for it in one thread but I say damn that movie to hell, filled with a bunch of stereotypes. Sorry but I rather be a PJ with tons of products and vitamins that might actually do something for my hair than spend 1k on a weave.

I have not seen the movie and I refuse to see it. I've seen clips and I am not happy with what I saw. There is another documentary that really goes into the dynamics of black hair that I have yet to watch. I will see if I can find the link.

I wonder what his daughter is going to think when she gets older. The movie was supposed to be made to answer a question she had about her hair. From what I heard it does not.

Girl most of these woman are not spending 1k on weaves if they were half their heads would not be looking like doll hair.

Giving up co washing...now that I steam I barely need to moisturize and seal nightly so I don't think I need the extra moisture nor the extra manipulation. This steamer sure does simplify things...I guess that's a good thing. Still trying to decide if I go for a 4 month stretch or just do the 3...I'm thinking 3. Enough pontificating for me:grin:

Giving up co washing...now that I steam I barely need to moisturize and seal nightly so I don't think I need the extra moisture nor the extra manipulation. This steamer sure does simplify things...I guess that's a good thing. Still trying to decide if I go for a 4 month stretch or just do the 3...I'm thinking 3. Enough pontificating for me:grin:

Really? Hmmm, how do you incorporate the steamer into your reggie?

Sent from my DROIDX

Really? Hmmm, how do you incorporate the steamer into your reggie?

Sent from my DROIDX

allmundjoi I steam on 'dirty hair.' I detangle, moisten my hair with avg (w/ a couple drops of eucalyptus oil applied to my scalp then the length of my hair) add a protein or moisture mask, add oils (avocado, olive, wheat germ) and a little conditioner. Steam for 15-20 minutes - wash- condition- then add leave in (SAA and Conditioner). My hair literally stays moist for days.

Back