"Protective Stylin" for the last 3 months CHALLENGE!

Im in micros rright now. They will be up til the end of december early January. I hope i can make it. I have a hard time leaving my hair along so that will be a challenge lol lol. I got my hair braid last tuesday

So I trimmed my hair when straight which turned into a cut. I needed it though since I haven't had one since last November. I have pixie braids in my hair sans extensions that I want to last 2 to 3 weeks. For some reason tying them up in a high ponytail makes me want to exercise so maybe they're a keeper. I'm back at SL but hopefully by summer I will be back where I was.

i undid my braids last sunday and did twists. i washed the twists friday, and have been twisted out 2 days now. i'm not sure what i'm gonna do next though. i was thinking about just wearing this twistout all of this week and then trying something new for the weekend. (if you must know, i'm considering rollersetting the twist out to lengthen it...lol.) but i'll be washing again in a week (or sooner, if my hair needs it. i've started exercising more so i dunno how much sweat i'll have). i also may try out this pack of curlformers i bought a couple of weeks ago. it's staring me in the face.

still in the same braids underneath this wig (since 10/4/09), making it 5 weeks now. It's looking crazy, but I'm hoping too keep them in till 12/20/09; so appx 2 more months. :rolleyes:

.....went to TSU homecoming this weekend. The wig got too hot and it had to come off! So, I'm now rocking fresh twists for the remainder of the weekend. When I go back home later this week, the wig will come back on cause it is cold cold cold....

Checking in...I am protective styling with my wigs...mostly lace fronts.. cant wait till around december when I see my progress. I am currently 16 weeks post relaxer trying to hold out for 24 weeks.

My hair is taking me through changes lol. last week I had in kinky twist and thought I loved them but when I redid them I hated them.... I dont know why?

So my hair is in 7 lrg cornrows pulled into a bun....we shall see where my hair takes me next... I swear my hair is controlling me hahahaha

In the next few weeks im condisering installing a kinky weave or kinky twist with extentions....I havent decided yet. but what I do know is that I need to tuck my hair away so I cant mess with it!

Hey Fam...my braid plans for this challenge flopped earlier this week when the braids refused to stay in my hair...within 24 hours, one by one they unraveled and were sliding out...this was the worst braid hair ever!!!! Freetress. (long story) Anyways, I'm just gonna stick to half wigs for the remainder of the challenge. If anything changes, I'll update.

checking in, I have been doing large sections of two strand twist or braids and pulling them up to a small bun. I am air drying, I am still having a little problem with detangling ( i am using coco-mango 2 in 1 conditioner and detangler) I use alot but it doesn't seem to work so well any suggestions I am 21 weeks post relaxer.

I am still wigging and half wigging, whatever I feel on whatever day.. I went to PR this week for my bday and I did half wigs the most..

My hair went to frizzville fast so I had to take the braids down. They took as long to put in as a set of twists (I didn't make them too big) so it's not as bad. It took forever to take down though. Because of the flooding here there's really nowhere to go but when I do go out I'll put it up in a bun (hopefully) and try that for the rest of the year. I just hope my hair hair is long enough for that.

Another update! I was tired of spending hours doing my hair in twist and then hating it. So I decided it time to hide my hair for a long time. I installed tiny Micros around the crown of my head and did a sew in in the middle. This style will give me the versatility to style for the upcoming holidays because the temtation to use heat during these holiday parties would be much too strong... I hoping to keep these in through the end of the challenge "fingers crossed"

Happy Hair growing challengers! hope all is well with you ladies!!

Braided my hair back up till the end of the month. Moisturizng and sealing daily. Using plain water and Argan to seal

Back