Progress...I can't believe I'm just seeing it (PICS)

EnExitStageLeft

So, Ive been doing this hair journey thing for a while and while I love it, sometimes I tend to forget to track and record my progress. This is why I love LHCF, you guys keep my in line *HUGS!* :hug3:.

Anywho, I was rumbling through pictures on my Fotki and found a pic of my 2nd day Airdried/Stretched hair taken while wearing a pink scrub top. So Yesterday I decided to take a pic of my 2nd day air dried stretched hair with the same pink scrub top. When I seen the pic I marveled at how different my hair looks. It was then that I realized that I was actually making progress. I know that may seem odd, but hairnorexia is real and I'm sure a couple of you can def. agree.

Here are the Pics:

November 12th, 2012
2012-11-12_19.08.34.jpg

May 13th, 2013
2013-05-13_21.01.40.jpg

To that all my effort is paying off seriously has me ear to ear right now..I can't lie :grin:

That is excellent progress. Your hair looks so healthy and lush. With that kind of hair who cares about waste length?
How often do you trim to keep your ends so thick? EnExitStageLeft.

I love looking at before and after progress pictures, that's a lot of growth, but besides that your hair is so shiny and healthy looking. Beautiful hair. It's just May, imagine the growth from now until...say early fall?

Back