Envybeauty Progress Pics :)

envybeauty

if anyone cares......:look: I don't know why these pics are so darn big. I haven't posted pics in ages so I forgot how to resize them :(

I HAVE MADE PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost three years worth. :grin:

Still not BSL. I didn't want to post pics in just my bra from behind so I threw on the pink cami to show that my hair is still not BSL. YETTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Yes, my hair grows hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla slow.

Thank you Lord!!!

Pic January 16, 2006
002.jpg

Pic Sept. 18, 2008

china041.jpg

Very nice progress :yep::yep::yep:

What's your regimen??

whatever works is my motto. i am a pj so i use everything i can get my hands on.

my staples though: keracare detangling poo, silicon mix conditioner, vo5 clarifying, ors lye relaxer, hh coconut, mango butter.

i wash often (i can't go a whole week without the itchy gitchy yayas all up in my head). clarify almost every poo because i love silicons. deep condition as often. moisturize with HH coconut. seal with mango butter. relax about every 9 weeks or so.

Are you sure you aren't bsl? Wonderful progress and your hair is soooo pretty.

thanks!!!

my bras must hang helllllllllllllllla low on my back because every pic i took showed me needing another 1/2 inch to an inch :perplexed. not one strand touched it. i thought i was until i was snapping away pic after pic last week.

WHOA SALLY.. lookin good... definitely can tell that it is getting fuller/thicker... this is a reminder that I need to venture to the other forums a little more often,especially the HAIR board....

Looking good Envy, nice progress.

Your hair looks so soft, and healthier too.:yep:

And you have pretty nails.:look:

Great progress! I remember you posting before about not having much progress. And your hair looks great!

I love the quote in your siggy.

Your hair is beautiful, and I have to agree with the others...you wear your bra low.

:yay: You're brastrap!!!

Back