I Gained Close to 6 Inches in 6 Months!!!! (Pics)

OH MY LORD
shocked.gif
your hair looks amazing, WOW, i need your regimen
grin.gif

AWESOME girl simply awesome. But I do have to ))))HUG(((( all the ladies on this board. You all give such support, encouragement, love, and great advice. I promise you, I don't think my hair has ever been as thick as it is now, nor has it grown so fast and so shiny. And it's all because of you (sniff)...I'm sorry, I need a moment alone
kiss.gif

Gurl,

I'm so jealous!!! (NOT REALLY) I'm so happy for you. It took me a full year to get 6 inches, but everyone is different. Congratulations.

Just think where you'll be in JUNE.

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
Ladies, thank you for all of your support. My regimen mainly consists of:

daily washing w/CoN
moisture seal-in w/jojoba oil
5mg PP biotin daily
(2)PP B-100 complex daily
began Surge 1/12/04
weekly deep condition w/lekair

That's about it. I think that my hair has always grown at a decent rate but I have never been able to retain it because I used to relax my hair from roots to ends every 4 weeks. Now I relax every 10-12 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is such a simple regimen and we seem to have the same hair texture. If only I could be brave enough to do the daily wash thing
ohwell.gif

Congratulations on the rapid growth rate of your hair.

Eclipse, you're growth in phenomenal!!! I'm new to the forum, what products are you using and what is your current regimen? Do tell. Hit me with a PM. Sweet!!!

Wow. Way to Grow!!!!!
clap.gif

Thank you for sharing your regime w/ us. That type of growth is definately inspirational.
Did you wear your hair down or mostly in protective styles?

PHENOMENAL RESULTS!!!
I'm running out to buy lekair cond. now!! lol. This should help to soften my new growth.
I used it many years ago when I had a jeri curl and my hair was very healthy. Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
Check out my album. I have a lot of shrinkage so I stretched out my newgrowth with lekair cholesterol for a progress pic prior to touch up time (tip I stole from Peachtree)
smile.gif
. Anywho, my hair is making so much progress, thanks to all of you, and I just wanted to share!

[/ QUOTE ]

How often do you shampoo, wash, and condition your hair???

Back