Envybeauty Progress Pics :)

Enybeauty, our hair is the same length. It's taking me a long time to reach BSL because my bras fit the same as yours do. So I measure my progress by wearing cami's :) You are not alone :laugh:

I was about to start a thread.....because I'm like what am I doing wrong.... i don't know how to inch up my bra.....if I did....I woulda been BSL last year:lachen:

Very Nice~ I agree with everyone else that to me you are BSL already. You wear your Bra Strap around your waist?? :look:

I now know it is low compared to everyone else's bra......I guess :look:

Your hair is beautiful. So lush! You are so close to brastrap that it looks like you are. You sure you are not there yet??

MY bra apparently inches down the longer my hair gets. It is taking FOREVER!

If that's not brastrap, then I guess I'm screwed :ohwell:

Nope. I got a low bra and a long torso apparently. :look:

Beautiful. I think you are on your way to MBL. Good luck. What products do you use. If you posted this earlier I'm sorry didn't go through the whole thread.

here it is below.:drunk:

whatever works is my motto. i am a pj so i use everything i can get my hands on.

my staples though: keracare detangling poo, silicon mix conditioner, vo5 clarifying, ors lye relaxer, hh coconut, mango butter.

i wash often (i can't go a whole week without the itchy gitchy yayas all up in my head). clarify almost every poo because i love silicones. deep condition as often. moisturize with HH coconut. seal with mango butter. relax about every 9 weeks or so.

Ummm... you look BSL to me. usually, alot of peoples bra strap are where the top of your cami is. Plus you look like you have a shorter torso (not saying it's a good or bad thing) but you actually look almost MBL to me :yep: Your hair is beautiful BTW!

Beautiful. I think you are on your way to MBL. Good luck. What products do you use. If you posted this earlier I'm sorry didn't go through the whole thread.

When two touch and agree.......:grin: LORD I AM CLAIMING IT!!!!!

I WANT TO BE MBL!!!! I just thought about it today and thought how nice would that be. My hair has never been this long and MBL would be icing on the cake. I'm excited.

Thanks ladies!!

Great Progress! :clap: ITA with the others who say you must be sportin' a low ridin' bra. How far is your brastrap from the cinch in your waist?

Dunno......hmmmmmmmmm.......I have to measure that ... I was always aiming for BSL so I didn't even think about that until now...... Maybe another couple of inches.

MBL is my next goal.. :grin:

I WANT MBL

Hey Sis!
Your hair looks amazing! ITA- in the pic you posted your hair looks bsl. Can't wait till I get to that point, I've got a long way to go!!

now see- this ain't good for a transitioner to see. make me wanna backslide and stuff.

chile ........there are a lot of naturals on here with hair longer than mine....some of them have me straight drooling. a perm guarantees nothing.

good luck with your tranisition :grin:

Back