Progress...I can't believe I'm just seeing it (PICS)

Good-googly-moogly that's some gorgeous hair! You're doing an awesome job. What difference do you notice in your hair when doing the curly girl vs shampoo in the summer?

@Babygrowth

My hair retains moisture alot more because of the increase in conditioning. I also have little to no frizz and my hair stays intensely smooth (I love some smooth hair :yep:). Summer is the only real time of the year I can go curly girl because for I cowash alot during the summer (Plus I using very light products to LOC my hair with:)). Therefore, I have very little to no build-up on my washdays so there is really no need for shampoo, a cleansing condish is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
@Babygrowth

My hair retains moisture alot more because of the increase in conditioning. I also have little to no frizz and my hair stays intensely smooth (I love some smooth hair :yep:). Summer is the only real time of the year I can go curly girl because for I cowash alot during the summer (Plus I using very light products to LOC my hair with:)). Therefore, I have very little to no build-up on my washdays so there is really no need for shampoo, a cleansing condish is perfectly fine.

Ohhhhh, ok! That's what I thought.

Back