PIBBS 514 Deal 2008-09!!! who wants in?

Which Pibbs do you want?...posting this to get a count.

• Pibbs 514

Votes: 107 79.9%
  • Pibbs 512

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
don't forget if your members of any other hair sites post this deal on the other boards, i think the more the merrier. and hopefully these two sellers can remain our contacts in the future. i know for myself i plan to get a roller cart to put all the crap in ie. rollers irons etc. but in the future.

I will be taking advantage of the Sabrina's deal in a couple of weeks! Glad the offer is good through the month of January, thanks!:grin:

This is great!!! I was planning to buy one, but I really didn't want to deal with imperial sales. Thanks soooo much, longhairlover!

I don't know how I missed this thread before.

I just had to come and tell ya.
I have been thinking about this hair dryer all day!
I washed my hair and "found" my hair rollers that I had tucked away until I found my next dryer. I am going to make sure they are the right size.

puffybrown i feel ya, i had to use....gasp,,,.....my gold and hot today :( since it snowed i have to decide pibbs or tires......i think i'll go with the pibbs i'll just drive slow lol!!!!!

it's nice to know i'm not the only one dreaming about this dryer. i went looking yesterday in the bronx at the bss just to see if they had it cheap, and of course they did not the one place that had the pibbs had it for 320 for the 514,,,,,,250 for the 512.

lol...
maybe you could buy one tire at a time.
You be careful.

puffybrown i feel ya, i had to use....gasp,,,.....my gold and hot today :( since it snowed i have to decide pibbs or tires......i think i'll go with the pibbs i'll just drive slow lol!!!!!

it's nice to know i'm not the only one dreaming about this dryer. i went looking yesterday in the bronx at the bss just to see if they had it cheap, and of course they did not the one place that had the pibbs had it for 320 for the 514,,,,,,250 for the 512.

Ladies do yall think my curlformers will fit under the Pibbs?

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
i got my pibbs with the last deal and it is so worth it. i love my pibbs 514 :). i have stopped going to the hair dresser (saved alot of $$$) and now do all my hair care myself at home. the deep conditioning and rollersetting has helped my hair so much. such a great hair dryer.....do not regret buying it for a second..

the curlformers will definiteley fit, because they lay going down ward, when you start to use the larger rollers you'll start to get a little tight in the dryer, but even at the salons when people have used the jumbo rollers to cut drying time i've been tight. but you'll be good. and you have made a lot of progress i see in your pikistrips :). it's better to try to learn rollersetting as soon as you can, because when you hair is to your butt you'll know how to roll it.

**Ebonimama let me know if he gets back to your email, if by Monday no response let me know because I will have to call him to get another contact, I think their email may be down or something. so just let me know and i'll follow up with him.

the curlformers will definiteley fit, because they lay going down ward, when you start to use the larger rollers you'll start to get a little tight in the dryer, but even at the salons when people have used the jumbo rollers to cut drying time i've been tight. but you'll be good. and you have made a lot of progress i see in your pikistrips :). it's better to try to learn rollersetting as soon as you can, because when you hair is to your butt you'll know how to roll it.
I wont be using a larger size in the curlformers, I usually like my curls tighter so that they can last longer. Not too tight cause I hate detangling and stuff.
Imma learn I think I may know how to, but it wont be anytime soon. I need some length first. I may start rollersetting around this time next year. Whenever I out grow my CF.

I wont be using a larger size in the curlformers, I usually like my curls tighter so that they can last longer. Not too tight cause I hate detangling and stuff.
Imma learn I think I may know how to, but it wont be anytime soon. I need some length first. I may start rollersetting around this time next year. Whenever I out grow my CF.

when you start roller setting the red rollers would be good for you even the purple, i want to get the curlformers but they are too pricey. but they do give nice results, when you have newgrowth does it straighten it?

bump bump bump bumpity

Last edited:
when you start roller setting the red rollers would be good for you even the purple, i want to get the curlformers but they are too pricey. but they do give nice results, when you have newgrowth does it straighten it?

bump bump bump bumpity
Yes ma'am they do.

Since my 514 is to arriving by Tuesday, I decided to order the roller setting DVD by Macherieamour. If anyone is interested it's $17.50 and the site is healthytextures.com. :grin:

I still haven't rec'd a response from Sabrina's yet. I emailed them Saturday. Am I being impatient?

I thought we had to fax the info in. If email is an option, that would be better for me.

I hope she answers you soon because this is the company I would like to eventually use.

I thought we had to fax the info in. If email is an option, that would be better for me.

I hope she answers you soon because this is the company I would like to eventually use.
I think you had to fax your info to the other company called Flamingo.
Sabrina's is taking info thru email and then calling you with a shipping quote. I believe.

Last edited:
Hey Ladies,

I spoke with Sabrinas today as I promised, the guy Jordan was away for the weekend :(, so he said he will start responding to the emails tonight and tomorrow, sorry about this ladies.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

MY DRYER ARRIVED WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO

:grin: :grin: :notworthy: :thumbsup:
:dance7: :clap: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bouncy:
:evilbanana:

It was sitting in my foyer when I arrived home...my husband brought it in, talking about he was thinking about hiding it from me...what is wrong with him :spinning::drunk::nono:.

I am going to set it up right away to make sure everything is intact! I might even wash and set my hair tonight - I don't even know if I can wait!

I went with the flamingobeauty deal - just so y'all know it's legit.

If I don't check back in complaining y'all know everything is alright!

Thanks longhairlover for all you did to make my dream come true :cry::cry:

(OK maybe that's a little over the top but I do appreciate you!!!)

Back