PIBBS 514 Deal 2008-09!!! who wants in?

Which Pibbs do you want?...posting this to get a count.

• Pibbs 514

Votes: 107 79.9%
  • Pibbs 512

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
YEAH :woohoo:I RECEIVED MY PIBBS:heart2: 514 TODAY FROM FLAMINGO!!!:grin: I'M VERY EXCITED...THANK YOU LONGHAIRLOVER!!!:bighug: I also mailed the warranty to the company today. The warranty states that it has to be received within 10 days (of the date) of arrival or it becomes void.

Last edited:
awww your so welcome, guess i'll be the last to get the dang dryer, I have to buy books for school too now :wallbash:

so she wasn't lying when she said it would arrive by Monday.

Congrats post your pibbs rollerset pics when you get the chance.

Men's sense of humor is not funny lol!!! at thinking of hiding it from you :lachen:.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

MY DRYER ARRIVED WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO
:grin: :grin: :notworthy: :thumbsup:
:dance7: :clap: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bouncy:
:evilbanana:

It was sitting in my foyer when I arrived home...my husband brought it in, talking about he was thinking about hiding it from me...what is wrong with him :spinning::drunk::nono:.

I am going to set it up right away to make sure everything is intact! I might even wash and set my hair tonight - I don't even know if I can wait!

I went with the flamingobeauty deal - just so y'all know it's legit.

If I don't check back in complaining y'all know everything is alright!

Thanks longhairlover for all you did to make my dream come true :cry::cry:

(OK maybe that's a little over the top but I do appreciate you!!!)

Longhairluva thank you so much for orchestrating this deal!!! :kiss: I have been scouring the net for pibbs deals for months now! I am going to put my order in probably mid-Jan (so glad there is no time limit on this one also :grin:) and right now I'm leaning towards the flamingo lady.

Thanks again LHL!!

yeah I thought my other deal with the other place would be good too the guy is very nice but he has taken a bit long to get back to people. since there are good reviews with Flamingo i'd go with them too.

Ohhh!!!! I cant wait until the second week of January. I am starting grad school in Jan, and I have to buy books and a laptop now, but I am all over it mid-January. Flamingo is is Miami and I am in West Palm Beach(about 1 hr and 20 minutes away.) I think I am going to drive down and get mine once they receive it in stock. I can't wait !!!!!

Last edited:

(OK maybe that's a little over the top but I do appreciate you!!!)[/quote]

Aww!!! I am sure we will all be feeling the same way when we get our 514. I could not justify in my mind paying $280 to $300. $239-$240, that I can handle. It's gonna be my late christmas present to myself. Now I just gotta figure out how to assemble it once I get it.....:scratchch:scratchch

Last edited:
Oh I cannot wait til I get mines.
I want one so bad. Have fun ladies.
January can get here fast enough.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

MY DRYER ARRIVED WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO
:grin: :grin: :notworthy: :thumbsup:
:dance7: :clap: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bouncy:
:evilbanana:

It was sitting in my foyer when I arrived home...my husband brought it in, talking about he was thinking about hiding it from me...what is wrong with him :spinning::drunk::nono:.

I am going to set it up right away to make sure everything is intact! I might even wash and set my hair tonight - I don't even know if I can wait!

I went with the flamingobeauty deal - just so y'all know it's legit.

If I don't check back in complaining y'all know everything is alright!

(OK maybe that's a little over the top but I do appreciate you!!!)

YEAH :woohoo:I RECEIVED MY PIBBS:heart2: 514 TODAY FROM FLAMINGO!!!:grin: I'M VERY EXCITED...THANK YOU LONGHAIRLOVER!!!:bighug: I also mailed the warranty to the company today. The warranty states that it has to be received within 10 days (of the date) of arrival or it becomes void.

I think you had to fax your info to the other company called Flamingo.
Sabrina's is taking info thru email and then calling you with a shipping quote. I believe.

You're right I was thinking about the Flamingo deal.

Have you gotten your order in yet? I hope they've contacted you by now.

Happy to see Flamingo came through for the ladies who got their shipment yesterday.

I can't wait either Shanh30 and I'll be doing the grad thing too with my hubby come Jan 5th can't wait for that either!

I am very happy that Flamingo deal, they were the original and I thought that their deal was fair, it was a little rocky in the beginning but it appears they got it together.

I ordered one today from Flamingo and will be picking it up on Monday from their facility. Longhairlover-I can't thank you enough for facilitating this deal.

I hope you all enjoy your dryers. I'm not doing my hair until I get it. I'm so excited I could just burst!!! Whoo Hooo!

Christmas this week and my birthday next - this will be an excellent present. Did anyone is So California order? Do you know how much the shipping is?

Hey ladies,

I updated my album on the Pibbs and I deleted Sabrinas the sales guy did not respond to any of the ladies that emailed him their order even after I spoke with him.

Flamingo has shown that they are professional and want to make money, and also they did not give us a deadline to order. So I think they are the best sellers to deal with, plus the women that ordered got their dryers fast even int'l orders were shipped fast.

I will most likely be ordering the 1st or 2nd week of Jan.

I asked about shipping because I missed a page, but then I saw that Sabrinas' in LA. But Sabrinas is out because of lack of response? If so, then Florida is it, and hopefully, the shipping won't be too terrible.

I missed the last deal and really want in on this one. There is no deadline - which is way cool - so I plan to order in February and give myself a big BD party next month.

Can we get a deal like this for a hair table top steamer too? That's what I really need. If not, the 514 seems like the one I'd most be interested in for now.

Flamingo didn't seem to have too pricey of shipping prices i think 24+7 (freight). they are reasonable. and it seems that they have fast shipping.

Hey Aggie,

If we can get enough women up for the steamer i'm sure they would give us a good deal. since people have already started ordering from them. It's just the holidays and I think most of us will start really buying them after the holidays.

can't wait to get mine in Jan. sometime.

Nope not yet. I am either waiting on income tax or OP check from school:grin:

Oh ok! I haven't even put mine together yet, but I will soon. I was satisfied with Flamingo's service. I'll chime in and let everyone know how much I love it.

Oh I cannot wait til I get mines.
I want one so bad. Have fun ladies.
January can get here fast enough.

Thanks, January is near so you'll have it shortly!:grin: Flamingo also ships very fast. If you decide to utilize there services, you'll have it in no time. I placed my order on a Thursday afternoon. The order was processed and shipped on Friday morning and by Monday morning my dryer arrived.

Back