Philly April 2007 Meet-UP!!!!

karolmel

Hey Ladies,

So many of you have contacted me about missing the last meet-up! I know, I know, it is such a drag to know that right down on the Parkway there were a bunch of LHCF ladies chatting up the hair scene and you weren't there.

So, we're going to do it again! On April 14, 2007 at 5pm. TGIF on City Avenue, they have more parking and it's free!

It's the same protocol as usual my ladies, bring product that you would like to swap, digital camera for pics, and pictures of your hair progress.

The reservation will be under Philly LHCF! I would love to do a showcase on someone or a product. Please post your ideas for a someone or somthing to showcase, ie...MNT or NTM.

Also, Can we all wear a white shirt? It'll make it easier to identify each other. I'll post more later!

Have a happy hair day!!!!

Just a reminder that April 14, 2007 at 5pm is our Spring Meet-up! All are welcome!

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message!

I hope to see you all there!!!

Ladies!!!!! R U Ready to Meetup!!!!

We're meeting up on Saturday, April 14, 2007 starting at 5pm at TGIF's on City Avenue.

Let me know by message or email if you would like to be on the reminder list.

I'll see you on the Ave!

Oh nooooo...I'm at work at that time :perplexed . Hopefully we won't have an early show and I can sneak away. :cool:

Come on, ladies...I know there are many more Philly area LHCFers who wanna meet up.

Malibu...

Awwww, we'd love to have you! We'll be there for a little while, do you wish for us to hang out and wait????? Well, the celly is 484/343-5105, so call to see if we are still there!

Break a leg during your show! If we don't see you this time, we'll see you during the summer. Yes, I'm already thinking of the next meet-up!

Back