NYC Meet and Greet 2.12.05 Come and see our pics!!!

oh how i loved the pics....!!!!! everyone looked so beautiful, and it looks as if you all had a good time....

thanks for sharing....

Wow!! Great pics!!! :)

Sorry I couldn't make it... you guys look like you had a great time!!! And just look at all that gawgeous hair!! :p

Thanks for sharing!! :up:

First, I want to say-Diva, you are such a great hostess!!! The food & music was great and I had such a great time, especially during the Taboo game :lol: LOL! The babies were adorable too! Shout out to all my girls-CBG, Webby, Skegees, llil Ms K, Crystal, MzJones, Saddity1, Evanne, GoldenSuga, MsIncognito, laina777 and Tahirah!!!

Make sure you put me down with the next NYC meet and greet!

AJamericanDiva said:
Girl, it was in the "Meetings" section of the board and I had an announcement in the siggy of my name. I even went as far as perusing the board looking for people with New York as their location and sending them a PM to check the board. It's obvious I couldn't PM everyone, it was getting cumbersome. I'll try and remember your screenname so I can PM you as well. :kiss:

COOL!!! Thanks

AJamericanDiva ~ Beautiful pix! :) It looks like everyone had a good time and everyone's hair looked so pretty! Your baby and Webby's baby were so cute! And I agree, your daughter is gorgeous. (And it's not true that all of us who live in Minnesota care only about ourselves- that was hateful and inaccurate and that's all I'm going to say about that!)

Youladies all look beautiful. I am so sorry that I missed this meeting. Webby...it was really nice putting a face to the name :) .

AJD...you really out did yourself!

Nice said:
Webby...it was really nice putting a face to the name :) .
Next time you'll have to make the meet, so we can meet face-to-face :)

Ladies, I'm just getting home, but I wanted to say I had a great time with all of you. It was such an incredible feeling to be with so many beautiful, classy women :up: I can't wait until the next meetup.

Diva, you are extraodinare....I am tipping my hat to you ;)

And in case anyone happened to miss it...I am all over lil papa's fro :love: That child is GORGEOUS! His pics do him no justice, really!

good2uuuu said:
Awwww. Looks like ya'll had so much fun! I have to admit that I am a tad jealous. Minnesota pretty much sucks when it comes to get togethers. I can't wait to get back down south or at least to a place where people care about others that just themselves and don't mind reaching out, especially to newcomers. At least I have one or two ladies from my other forum that I see once in a while. That helps some.

It does look like you all had a nice time and you guys look great very beautiful hair:), but I'm like good2uuuu, a little jealous and wish that I could have been there:sad:. I haven't noticed too many people from Oklahoma on the forum so if I ever meet any of you personally I'll be taking a trip. I'm glad you guys got to get together and have fun though!:clapping:

nfynit_812 said:
First, I want to say-Diva, you are such a great hostess!!! The food & music was great and I had such a great time, especially during the Taboo game :lol: LOL! The babies were adorable too! Shout out to all my girls-CBG, Webby, Skegees, llil Ms K, Crystal, MzJones, Saddity1, Evanne, GoldenSuga, MsIncognito, laina777 and Tahirah!!!

Make sure you put me down with the next NYC meet and greet!

Awww nfynit_812, right back acha'! You are too funny, and you had me cracking up during taboo! :lol:

msincognito said:
Skegees,

I just looked at your pics, they came out great! Did you convince your cuz yet? Taboo was fun....very competitive.

MsIncognito...your name says it all. You seemed very quiet, but I know better!!! :rofl:

Yes Diva,

I am quiet at first...after that, forget it. I want to be on your team next time...you were so quick with the answers.

What! Ya'll biggin' me up? My hats off to all who came out and helped make it a success. It wouldn't have been the same without you guys... just me, Lil' Papa and Miss K sitting in an empty lounge with no one to play with.... :nono:

Hey, don't forget we're going to do the "swimming" thing. I know people will cry about the chlorine in the hair and I don't wanna be responsible for any breakage!!!

msincognito said:
Yes Diva,

I am quiet at first...after that, forget it. I want to be on your team next time...you were so quick with the answers.

Do you hear that, Skegeesmb? If this keeps up, you won't have any team members left!!! :lachen: :woot:

Whatever AJD! We'll take ske's cousin next time around and Ms Jones. Chase and Lil papa are even cuter and more adorable in person. Lil papa is a big ole flirt but Webby you gotta watch out for Chase too the girls are gonna be beating down your door. I'm totally down for the swimming. :grin: I had a great time and I am so glad to meet new people.

Nice said:
Youladies all look beautiful. I am so sorry that I missed this meeting. Webby...it was really nice putting a face to the name :) .

AJD...you really out did yourself!

Co-signing....I must make the next go round...wow...that was just a group of some beautiful women.

I'm trying to figure out what post pregnancy metabolism AJDiva has...cause...I saw a tight frame happening....and that chile of hers! Good Lawd! U need to find that child an agent and SOON! And his hair! Beautiful hair like his mama...

Webby u r a pretty lady and that kid of yours is scrumptious!

And shouting to Skees...I'm telling y'all now...if my hair gets to where Skees is...y'all may have to slap me...hard...:lol:

Everyone,Everyone, looks great. I'am sorry I missed this one. But, next time I'll try to make it. HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

I just wanted to thank Diva and all the ladies for a wonderful time! It was great being with a group of well rounded women.

Thanks Classimami :)

cutebajangirl said:
Whatever AJD! We'll take ske's cousin next time around and Ms Jones. Chase and Lil papa are even cuter and more adorable in person. Lil papa is a big ole flirt but Webby you gotta watch out for Chase too the girls are gonna be beating down your door. I'm totally down for the swimming. :grin: I had a great time and I am so glad to meet new people.

Whatcha doin' on here!!! Get back to those books!!! :whip: We'll be planning the pool event as a future event. Don't worry, it's only 4 1/2 feet deep. I don't anticipate that non-swimmers will have a problem. :drowning:

MonaLisa said:
Co-signing....I must make the next go round...wow...that was just a group of some beautiful women.

I'm trying to figure out what post pregnancy metabolism AJDiva has...cause...I saw a tight frame happening....and that chile of hers! Good Lawd! U need to find that child an agent and SOON! And his hair! Beautiful hair like his mama...

Webby u r a pretty lady and that kid of yours is scrumptious!

And shouting to Skees...I'm telling y'all now...if my hair gets to where Skees is...y'all may have to slap me...hard...:lol:

Hey you! You shoulda been there, Ma! I didn't get any sweet potato pie. :cry: I wish my hair was like Lil' Papa's... but as fate would have it, I'm the Queen of 4a/4b. :rofl: How 'bout some modelling agencies turned down my little prince? <Gasp!> HOW DARE THEM!!! Eyes probably weren't blue enough!

saddity1 said:
I just wanted to thank Diva and all the ladies for a wonderful time! It was great being with a group of well rounded women.

Thanks Classimami :)

It was great hanging with you guys as well. My hubby was like "Wow! What a decent bunch of women!" I was like, "'scuse me! Do you think I hang with Teg-a-regs?" I think that this was his was of saying that we were both beautiful, but had an aura of intelligence and all of that stuff....

Forgot to ask... how long is your hair when stretched??? Your hair is quite gorgeous and lengthy even when unstretched! That has to reach your waist when stretched. What say you!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Last edited:
Back