NYC Meet and Greet 2.12.05 Come and see our pics!!!

Wow! It's nice to see beautiful faces match up with beautiful hair! Great pics! I wish I could go to a meeting.

Ske- Your cuz hair is very thick and shiny and beautiful.

GoldenSugar- your hair is amazing:eek: . You need to put up an album so you can be feature of the month. Seriously. :grin:

I'm not happy I missed this at all. :mad: I will most definitely make the next meeting as long it's not my wedding day :grin:

webby said:
You're not lying...they ARE gawgeous and modest.

Webby, your so sweet and nice. Thanks for all the advice on the wedding. LOL. I cant wait to meet up with you again, and how could I forget to thank you for the Bed Head Conditioner. I will try it out tonight. I hope all is well with baby Chase and the hubby.

cutebajangirl said:
Ske- Your cuz hair is very thick and shiny and beautiful.

GoldenSugar- your hair is amazing:eek: . You need to put up an album so you can be feature of the month. Seriously. :grin:

thanx cutebajangirl
thats very nice of you :) .i'm thinking of putting a album up it would be fun."feature of the week" really?that would flattering those women have really pretty ,healthy hair.Oh well we will see. :D

brwnskingirl said:
Webby, your so sweet and nice. Thanks for all the advice on the wedding. LOL. I cant wait to meet up with you again, and how could I forget to thank you for the Bed Head Conditioner. I will try it out tonight. I hope all is well with baby Chase and the hubby.
Thank you :kiss:

Please let me know how you like the Tigi :)

I see....GoldenSugar...in the avatar....up...there...

:shocked: :love: :drunk:

Wow...that is a lovely head of hair. I don't think my eyes or heart could've
taken her and Skees....

I ain't ready yet...I'm just...not there yet...

Back