LA Product Swap meet up...who's up for it?

Thank you for the BUMP, Divine!!! I'll be there!!! I'm so excited to see you again and JCoily & oh my gosh...i'll get to meet VWVixen?!?! :grin:

Can't wait to see you ladies. i'll have products to swap. heck, i may even have a Sedu flat iron to swap! i'm so glad you told me about this Divine because I was about to toss out a bunch of stuff this weekend. I'll save it for the 12th!

Did I miss the location....where is the meet-up/product swap?

wyldcurlz said:
Thank you for the BUMP, Divine!!! I'll be there!!! I'm so excited to see you again and JCoily & oh my gosh...i'll get to meet VWVixen?!?! :grin:

Can't wait to see you ladies. i'll have products to swap. heck, i may even have a Sedu flat iron to swap! i'm so glad you told me about this Divine because I was about to toss out a bunch of stuff this weekend. I'll save it for the 12th!

Um, I will GLADLY take that Sedu off of your hands if you're looking for a place to put it...:sekret:

We haven't decided on the location yet. I think Cheesecake is a good choice because of the choices on the menu and the large party.

I'll start a thread in the meeting forums next week sometime, and we'll agree on a location and time. :)

wyldcurlz said:

Yepper peppe!! I'll be there if I have to steal someone else's car...though my little slug bug is always looking to make a road trip! :driver:

Okay,

I have been looking for this thread. Thanks for bumping.

I am open anytime afternoon on May 12.

I am coming from Orange County, would love to meet you guys.:)

I would love to come too, thanks for telling me wyldcurlz :) I don't really have a lot of left-over products to swap though... I tend to find a way to use everything. I'll still come though, even if I have to just sit there while you guys swap!

KittenLongPaw said:
I would love to come too, thanks for telling me wyldcurlz :) I don't really have a lot of left-over products to swap though... I tend to find a way to use everything. I'll still come though, even if I have to just sit there while you guys swap!

yay!!! i'm glad you're coming. maybe you can tell me what i need to do with wild curls while everyone swaps. they're driving me nuts! they're not nearly as well behaved as yours! can't wait to meet you!!

We moved into a new house this weekend and I had a BOX of hair supplies...they made it intake and ready for trading!!! Phew, I'm glad THAT'S over!!

So are these the stats?

May 12
The Grove
Cheesecake Factory

Brunch, Lunch or Dinner?

Lunch or Brunch would be better for me.

I don't remember the address or the city to be honest.

Can someone supply that information so that we can mapquest it?

I will be coming from Orange County.

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! I can't go, we're taking my mom out on Saturday for lunch instead of on Sunday for Mother's day. Dang. I missed the first and now this one. I can't believe it :(

Ok, so let's say 1 PM for now...Saturday, May 12 @ The Grove. I can't wait. :yay:

Lisa23, sorry you can't make it. :ohwell: Hopefully you'll be able to make the fall/winter meeting. :)

I'm pretty sure, cheesecake doesn't take reservations.

Can we get a count of how many people are coming?
Even more importantly, how many folk (including chilluns') are you bringing with you? So that we can put in an accurate count for the table.

Anybody know if lurkers can send PM's?

I will be there prior to 1PM and I will probably bring 1 guest.

The table name should be under "LHCF".

Yeah, we definitely need to get a count. I'm going to PM all the people who participated in this thread, and we'll use whatever number we have at 9 AM tomorrow.

I will say yes for now. My son is a figure skater and he is on the ice on saturdays from 11-2 with his coach and training. If I can get him off the ice early I will be there.

Hey Ladies,

This is the first I'm seeing of this thread, but I would love to come drop by, tomorrow. At least just to meet everyone. I don't know how many products I'll have though because I gave all the good stuff to my roommate like a we ago :( . But as long as they're benefitting someone, right?

Back