Perfumes that guys notice.

Hanae Mori all the way. I don't go no where without this perfume, It's the most beautiful, delicate, feminine perfume I ever had. And it has strong vanilla notes, which is probably why the guys go crazy over it! <3 I love it!
Is the there something about the Vanilla scent that guys take too?

Yall I wore old school Tommy girl today...:nono: I mean I had to FIGHT men off! Literally, this one guy almost got shanked. He actually was standing behind me in line and grabbed my waist! :mad: He said sorry but I was smelling so good!

Issey Miyake...even if I wear the Body Lotion alone.

Let me add Lolita Lempicka too. One guy (an older white man) followed me around in a store just to ask what fragrance I was wearing.

Last edited:
Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani
Cashmere Mist Donna Karen
The One by D&G
Champagne by Yves Saint Laurent

Escada Sentiment
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea
Dream Angels Desire by Victoria Secret
Pink by Victoria Secret (Got this as a gift from a former SO, I wasn't much of a fan but men of all ages seem to flank me)
Clinque Happy
Lucky You

Amor Amor by Cacharel

(exotic type scent)
Had dudes breakin their necks turning around. I know it was the perfume cuz I was dressed down that day.

Last edited:
DKNY Be Delicious (Green Apple) I've had men and women compliment me on this scent, even my 80 year old grandma and she hates perfume.

Lol I have a very affordable one from Avon (tomorrow) that men always notice and say I smell amazing and cant wait to smell me again lol :look: I only spritz 2x on my chest and it has that effect. Everyones trying to guess what it is, start throwing out these big names lol. I'm like yeah whatever you want it to be :lol:

To be fair women seem to be obsessed with it too.

Prada- candy
Lancôme- la vie est belle
But men also notice when im wearing essential oil infused coconut oil too

Romance by Ralph Lauren
Pleasures by Estee Lauder
Mademoiselle by Chanel

The last thing I do before getting out of the shower is use a body wash with a light scent. My favorite ones are by Oil of Olay. There is one by Caress that I like, but I think its been discontinued. The combination of my body wash and perfume gets me complements.

Co-signing on Narcisco Rodrigues - For Her. It's sensual and sexy, I've just finished a 100ml bottle.

Also agree on Moroccanoil but I use the body range also. I regularly buy the Dry Oil, the soap, shower gel and sometimes the cream - smells very beautiful and leaves a lovely fragrance as you move around. Drives my SO crazy :blush2:

Tom Ford - Black Orchid. This is powerful and bold, but my goodness it smells good
Tom Ford - White Patchouli. I love patchouli so this is a winner for me

I would recommend when you find a fragrance you like you pair it with the matching shower gel and body cream.

Last edited:
shopping for fragrances this weekend. i will be sprayaing and sniffing the recs from this thread.

i am particularly interested in getting something from Chanel.

Back