Perfumes that guys notice.

I got some Jasmine oil from Morocco and men and women love it

I put a few drops of lemongrass essential oil in my body oil yesterday and I had to swat my guy friend off of me. Talmbout, "can I get another inhale?" also got a compliment from someone in the sardine can (4 train)

As far as commercial perfumes, Stella usually drives men wild but it's also not obnoxious

I've been browsing the fragrances mentioned in this thread and picked up a rollerball of Prada Candy.

I put a some on my wrists right before going through the drive through at a fast food spot. After paying, the man at drive through was like "Damn you smell good as hell. You need any gas money?" LOL :drunk: I should have said yes :lachen:

I decided to get my groove back and change it up. I went all the way back and got some scents of my youth that were my signatures and loved by the men in my life lol. I ordered online and I totally forgot how they smelled. Hope I still like them.

Clinique Happy - day
DKNY Be Delicious (green) - night

Jessica Simpson Fancy (dessert scent)
Escada Magnetism
Thierry Muegler Angel Sunessence
Elie Saab
Jean Paul Gauthier Classique
Vera Wang Princess
Viva La Juicy
Gucci Bamboo

These are my faves but I never receive compliments even though they smell so heavenly to me.
Marc Jacobs Daisy
Bvlgari Omnia scents (Crystalline, Paraiba, Coral, Garnet)
Gucci Flora
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu

The ones I love but DO get complimented on every time are:
Viva La Juicy (Love this one but I feel like it smells like everyone else)
Viva La Juicy Hollywood Royal
Especially Escada
Juicy Couture Lala (not crazy about this one but it gets compliments)
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle
DKNY Fresh Blossom

ETA: I change my mind about Versace Bright Crystal Absolu not getting compliments. I think it's just my co-workers who don't compliment me because they're haters LOL. I put on a spray of it before I left work last week and I got complimented three times that evening.

Last edited:
People literally ask to smell me and beg to know what I'm wearing.

It's Harlem street oils :lachen:

They ask me what I wearing and I shrug and say "Harlem":rose:
Like from those random dudes with the collapsible tables selling incense and whatnot? :D
I've never paid those tables any attention. Which oils do you wear... asking for a friend?

Like from those random dudes with the collapsible tables selling incense and whatnot? :D
I've never paid those tables any attention. Which oils do you wear... asking for a friend?

Yes. The men on the street. I'm so serious about giving my money to black people.

I never tell anyone but I'll tell y'all. Pink sugar... it's a super sweet smell and not my usual choice. I put it on my yarn braids once and everybody was smelling me and I've been wearing it ever since.

Back