Perfumes that guys notice.

Insolence by Guerlain
By itself or mixed with Pure Grace from Philosophy.

Insolence is musky, Pure Grace smells like soap, and the combo smells warm and fresh.

Also, I have had men follow me to find out what I was wearing when I put on Clinque Aromatics lotion (NOT the perfume). Again clean and warm scent.

ETA: Moroccan Hair Oil makes your hair like silk and men LOVE the scent.

moroccan-oil-treatment-for-all-hair-types-_85-oz-moroccanoil-150x150.jpg

Last edited:
My all time favorites, and boy do I compliments from man and ladies always ask me what are u wearing? it smell so good.

Alien by Terry mugler
Juicy couture
Poem by lamcome
Aqua de gio by Giorgio Armani

There are more but this are my favorites... :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I get so many compliments on by both men and women.
1) Armani Code for women
2) Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne
3) In Bloom By Avon
4) Juicy Couture

These aren't perfumes but...

-Body by Victoria Comfort lotion
Discontinued now, but I walked in the dinning hall on campus one day and walked right back out and walked to my dorm. I know it was a good 20 mins. a male friend called me and said you were just in the dining hall weren't you? I smelled that perfume you wear lol. He said perfume but it was that lotion. That lotion has placed me in a lot of places I didn't want people to know I was there :eek: got caught :lol:

-Morocan Oil
Like the previous poster stated...men.love.it.

These are the perfumes that I have men going crazy...almost like an aphrodisiac :look:
-Very Irresistible Sensual
-Paris Hilton (i think its her first perfume..anywho I had it in the oil form...this.is.POTENT!!!)

So yea...these are my secrets lol. I don't wear all of this at once...I choose different ones for different affects :look:

I forgot to add: Gardenia body spray (wear this if you want strangers to talk to you lol) and even though this isn't perfume- victoia secret so sexy conditioner (bring a stick to beat them off because they love this scent)

Last edited:
My all time favorites, and boy do I compliments from man and ladies always ask me what are u wearing? it smell so good.

Alien by Terry mugler
Juicy couture
Poem by lamcome
Aqua de gio by Giorgio Armani

There are more but this are my favorites... :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

My signature fragrance!:yep:

my boyfriend loves the smell of

Juiced Berry-Beauty Rush.. Victoria Secrets

to him the more mature scents smell to much like cologne

Great thread.... Subscribing... I've been wearing Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath and Body Works, but I am curious about the ones you ladies have mentioned so far. Subscribing.

Yves Saint Laurent-Cinema- Without fail whenever I wear this one in a social setting a man tells me I smell good.

Narciso Rodriguez-For Her
Calvin Klein-Beauty

Maitresse by Agent Provocateur
This perfume, like the name suggests is very seductive and sensual - it always does the trick without being too OTT.

La Perla - long time favourite, it's sophisticated and chic
Paloma Picasso - smells expensive and lasts the WHOLE day. I get a lot of comments when I wear this.

To the Ladies who suggested Hanae Mori....THANK YOU! I went to the store yesterday and tried a few of the perfumes mentioned in this thread and fell in love with their parfume! Thanks to mom's Christmas gift card I went home with a bottle and couldn't wait to put some on this morning. I think this is my new favorite perfume!

Last edited:
Men at my job always drool when I wear:

Miss Dior Cherie
Viva La Juicy
Estee Lauder Spellbound
Hello Sugar (cream, body spray-one dude actually calls and asks he can come sit by me and relax so he can smell this...)

SO loves the Juicy and Prada Infusion d'Iris :yep:......:lick:

Back