Perfumes that guys notice.

I always got compliments when I wore this fragrance but apparently I was driving one guy crazy :lachen:. He would say, "Somebody smells good". I would just kind of smile to myself. As time went on he came right out and asked, "Who smells so good". I just went.
smiley-confused013.gif
One day he just came up to me and said, "Excuse me" and put his nose in my neck! :blush::blush::blush: And then said, "I thought that was you! What are you wearing? You smell great! You've been driving me crazy for months. :lol: I'm going to have to get this for my girlfriend". :lol: I haven't used this in awhile so I hope it still smells the same.

I was wearing:
273.jpg

Fragrance notes: gardenia, exotic fruits, along with soft amber and sandalwood. This is more of a night time or winter fragrance to me.

The other fragrance I'm always complimented on is:

Casual.jpg

Fragrance notes: a blend of fruits with jasmine and roses.

Now Casual is a very light and clean scent. People usually can't smell it unless they are very close e.g. hugging me.

I'm going to have to go back over the thread to see if people marked their fragrance light or clean smelling. I may have to update my smell because Casual is getting hard to find (it is an old fragrance and I guess stores need to make room for the new stuff :ohwell:)

Edited to add
fragrance notes

Last edited:
Wow! Every time I tell people what I'm wearing I get a blank stare. I'm so happy to find a fellow users!! Now I'm definitely going to have to try Heiress!!

Thanks!!!!
For me my signature scents....

Paris hilton heiress
paul sabastion casual

underwears coming off instantly

A gay guy told me how to work it. LOL! :lachen: He actually read it in essence mag.
He was smelling so good I asked what it was and he preceded to tell me. It was layering.

So I wear Versace Woman on my neck, Gucci Rush on my wrists and behind my knees, and Dunhill Desire on my tummy. Or switch it up.

When this runs out I will be making my own fragrances.

I once had a perfume that had human phermones (sp) and everytime I wore it I would get complements or id be stopped w/ "ah... Excuse me, what are you wearing? You smell really good." & this was from both men and women... Mostly men. Too bad I forgot the name.

Sent from my Galaxy tab using Long Hair Care Forum App

Viva la Juicy :love2:
Clean Original
Prada D'Iris
Egyptian Musk (it's a perfume oil - I always get compliments when I wear it) :yep:

Victoria Secret Love Spell

Karen's body beautiful lotion in Vanilla Latte and Cranberry Cocktail.

Mariah Carey's Lollipop bling-ribbon (blue and pink bottle)
Savour Raspberry gelato lotion from target (layered with this ^^)

I've had total strangers(men) bury their faces in my neck over Vera Wang Princess and Escada Island Kiss.

Christian Dior- J'adore

This is my signature fragrance...once I get a little extra $$ I always stock up. I went to my then SO and a few of his friends had stopped by for a few minutes. Well, they came right back inside just to ask me what I was wearing cause they couldn't get the scent out there head :lachen: I thought I was the ish that day :lol:

Petite Cherie by Annick Goutal (a wee bit expensive but it smells divine...every person that I know who's ever smelled it LOVES it)

Emilie by Fragonard (I've had people stop me in the street and ask me what I was wearing)

I always like getting samples with my orders at Luckyscent. I have found a few gems there.

You can also buy pheramones and add it to your perfumes too...

Petite Cherie by Annick Goutal (a wee bit expensive but it smells divine...every person that I know who's ever smelled it LOVES it)

Emilie by Fragonard (I've had people stop me in the street and ask me what I was wearing)

I love this scent... Omg I remember when this was only available at Bendel...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Marc jacobs- lola, when i wear this men love it.

I could be thinking i am smelling wonderful with something else but lola is what they love and compliment on me. I think its also body chemisty with the perfume you wear, i can put on something and it smells loud and awful on me and someone else can wear the same perfume and it smells good on them.

You have excellent taste. I've contemplated purchasing the Annick Goutal (from Nordies and the Fragonard). I may have to revist.....

Pretty much what others have said..

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
Body by Victoria
Juicy Couture
Very Sexy
Dream Angels Halo/Desire

I bought cashmere mist and ladies, I swear people cannot stop smelling me! Its so weird and welcome at the same time.

The only fragrance I know of satin rose de mai by victorias secret. Vicky discontinued it :'( but some places still carry it

I once had a perfume that had human phermones (sp) and everytime I wore it I would get complements or id be stopped w/ "ah... Excuse me, what are you wearing? You smell really good." & this was from both men and women... Mostly men. Too bad I forgot the name.

Sent from my Galaxy tab using Long Hair Care Forum App

Phermones will get them every time. Are you sure thy were human?:lachen:

Female phermones can be diffused across a room, but male phermones can only be transferred via intimate contact. So maybe they were a dudes? :ohwell: .........................:lachen:

Chanel chance...Been my signature for..three years :) I've had my share of "fun" with this perfume... Random people are like, you smell so good...

also... Scent of peace by Bond no9, pricey but sooo worth it!!

Hanae Mori
Coco Madamemoiselle
Lolita lempika
Micheal kors
I have to fight the men off...

I LOVE HANAE MORI!! ...thanks for the reminder. I must get some more.

I forgot to add: Gardenia body spray (wear this if you want strangers to talk to you lol) and even though this isn't perfume- victoia secret so sexy conditioner (bring a stick to beat them off because they love this scent)

I love the scent of Gardenia. Must check it out.

Hanae Mori all the way. I don't go no where without this perfume, It's the most beautiful, delicate, feminine perfume I ever had. And it has strong vanilla notes, which is probably why the guys go crazy over it! <3 I love it!

I love to mix to fragrances by philosophy: Baby Grace and Falling In Love. The smell great alone or mixed together.

I just thought about this today. I used to receive compliments from men when I wore Clinique Happy. I may get some more. Now, I am curious about Hanae Mori and Coco Madamemoiselle.

I've been thinking about White Shoulders lately too. I haven't worn White Shoulders in like, forever.

Back