Paying Bills And Marriage

Thanks for actually answering. Since thanks are observed and who thanked who is noted, I was just curious. Too bad there isn't a "LOL" button and "No thank you" button because then I'd have more to choose from.

I would love that, people's feelings would get hurt though. Can't have that. That's what shut RT down.

I must agree Ogoma I never stress being independent and not needing a man but my actions show that I am very capable of taking care of myself. Its like men feel a challenge. They dont do it because they have to but because they want to

To get back to conversing, in my personal experience, I have found men do way more for me when they know what I am capable of doing for myself.

How has it been for you ladies?

There is so much doublespeak in this thread it is impossible to respond to it all. So after being called out, people want to flip flop on what they said in this very thread. And then the troops want to start running in because I dared to call into question Rules 8-35 of The LHCF Basic Broads Handbook for Snagging the Baller of Your Dreams.

Pathetic.

:lol: :lol:

Ive been avoiding this thread. I finally Decided to open the last page and found this ^^^. Whats really going on in here!!!???? :LAWD!

Oooooh. I think snagging a baller is part of the Unicorn status.

Apparently so, and it's getting under her skin. She sounds basic and defensive right now. Waving a sword in a dark room. Many of the women posting are making 6 figures + on their own, have their own education and want more. I guess that makes your soul burn a bit SJ.
Obama-smurk-300x239.jpg

I've seen it a lot in these threads over the past decade. It's not okay for a black woman to want more and express it here.

Nah, I just thanked you in another thread. I can't be bothered with e-grudges. Ain't nobody got time for that. :lol:

I am like you. I may :bud:with someone in one post, but I will thank you in another if I agree with you. It confuses the helll out of some people. :lol:

Sparingly. Like butter.
Is that what you comprehended? :look:
Thanks for actually answering. Since thanks are observed and who thanked who is noted, I was just curious. Too bad there isn't a "LOL" button and "No thank you" button because then I'd have more to choose from.
If you complain all throughout a thread about a certain behavior and then thank someone who is doing just that, I find it hypocritical.

But by all means, keep playing cute and obtuse if it brings you joy.

I've seen it a lot in these threads over the past decade. It's not okay for a black woman to want more and express it here.

Honestly. so sad

We all laugh about those "you knew he was useless.." threads and various threads on dudes who are more of a liability than an asset b ut when its threads on how BW can get better, do better..then people have issues and try to use it against you instead of having fun girly convos about it. It's pretty freaking sad.

Honestly. so sad

We all laugh about those "you knew he was useless.." threads and various threads on dudes who are more of a liability than an asset b ut when its threads on how BW can get better, do better..then people have issues and try to use it against you instead of having fun girly convos about it. It's pretty freaking sad.

Lol yeah I was what we got some hidden coli dudes in here or something.

I am like you. I may :bud:with someone in one post, but I will thank you in another if I agree with you. It confuses the helll out of some people. :lol:

Makes sense. I'll thank a post just because the post was entertaining. Glad to see there isn't just one correct way.

Is that what you comprehended? :look:

If you complain all throughout a thread about a certain behavior and then thank someone who is doing just that, I find it hypocritical.

But by all means, keep playing cute and obtuse if it brings you joy.

I dont think carcajada is guilty of such but the one that has done that in this thread, that's her usual shtick. so predictable.

You are reducing the entire thread's argument to "being nickel and dimed".

And yes, marriages or relationships where women contributed financially equally or almost equally were being ridiculed.

Personal ideas about what makes a "real man" were being thrown around willy nilly.

We are all adults. There is diversity in doing many things, whether we are talking about sex, friendship, relationships and marriage. Diversity is good.

I wasn't reducing an entire thread, simply responding to a recurring topic that I saw being posted.

I don't see where the rest of your post (bold) is relevant to mine, so... :look:

Honestly. so sad

"I knew he was useless when he told me I had to pay for 33% of our date"

DWRL

Man DD has Suzuki lessons in a bit Teacher Na better not need me to participate

I dont think carcajada is guilty of such but the one that has done that in this thread, that's her usual shtick. so predictable.

Ohhhhh. See. I'm lost. I need to take my *** over to the teacher random thoughts thread where I actually know what's going on.

I wasn't reducing an entire thread, simply responding to a recurring topic that I saw being posted.

I don't see where the rest of your post (bold) is relevant to mine, so... :look:

The other recurring topics which you fail to see as relevant to your post were inseparable parts of the arguments of this thread. Nobody was really advocating nickel and diming. People were advocating that there are different ways of doing things.

Last edited:
The other recurring topics which you fail to see as relevant to your post were inseparable parts of the arguments of this thread. Nobody was really advocating nickel and diming. People were advocating that there are different ways of doing things.

Not on LHCF!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back