partner's cute expressions

Blairx0

I just thought I would share that my boyfriend recently said the cutest thing:

He described me as somewhere between his girlfriend and his family.

Future wife? Finance? Too formal/serious I guess.

Men and their indirect feelings are so adorable. Do you ladies have any cute moments to share when your partner tried to be serious while being coy?

Me and my bf were talking about how annoying children were. I said I couldnt stand kids and he went on to tell me how annoying he was as a child. I said "Well I'd never put up with that in my house!"

He goes "Well you'll have to get used to it because my kids will be just like that."

Pause. He pictures us having kids together? I was beyond flattered by I didn't say anything. We have slip ups like this all the time. It's nice knowing where his head may be at.

Me and my bf were talking about how annoying children were. I said I couldnt stand kids and he went on to tell me how annoying he was as a child. I said "Well I'd never put up with that in my house!"

He goes "Well you'll have to get used to it because my kids will be just like that."

Pause. He pictures us having kids together? I was beyond flattered by I didn't say anything. We have slip ups like this all the time. It's nice knowing where his head may be at.

Adorable. Gotta love those subtle betrayals of their sweeter intentions

Back