Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Still keeping it juicy with S-curl.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Poured the last bit of S Curl into the CFCG/African Braid spray spritz bottle ... Let's get ready to rumble!! :lachen:

Still juicingnot stoping my NG loves the juice with the JBCO am 16wks post so you know I need the juice.

Hi ladies. Still juicing strong with S-Curl and my hair is loving it! But I'll be using my juicers pass this week to wear a flat ironed style till Friday.

Poured the last bit of S Curl into the CFCG/African Braid spray spritz bottle ... Let's get ready to rumble!! :lachen:

Uh-oh...:nervous2: Scurl gone get u for that one, the CFCG was already mad at you about mixing it with braid spray but now the Scurl??? You done showed out. :naughty:

:giggle: And where is shealoe and cokie? Scurl STILL need to get on you for those two :lachen:

(insider) :look:

As the humidity slides away (fall) is it still okay to juice my choice is hawaiian silky and I'm loving it. But I've heard of glycerin drying out peoples hair... Should I still be alright or call in my glycerin free moisturizers now? I'm in houston if that makes a diff.

I so wanna stay juicey

I've been wondering that as well. I put juice on hold till I find out. It's cold here already.

It depends on what your hair likes/the climate in your area. Some ppl can juice year round :grin:. :up:

As the humidity slides away (fall) is it still okay to juice my choice is hawaiian silky and I'm loving it. But I've heard of glycerin drying out peoples hair... Should I still be alright or call in my glycerin free moisturizers now? I'm in houston if that makes a diff.

I so wanna stay juicey

I've been wondering that as well. I put juice on hold till I find out. It's cold here already.

This is an excellent post from Oyin Handmade with some tips on using glycerin-based products:
Oyin Handmade – glycerin in winter? don’t be scared!

This is an excellent post from Oyin Handmade with some tips on using glycerin-based products:
Oyin Handmade – glycerin in winter? don’t be scared!

I personally have no problem using the juice during winter time. (But what do I know, I'm in Texas!) :look:
I think those that are fearful can use a water-based moisturizer like braid spray, maybe?
I also think baggying can help.

Is it too late to join? I've been juicin' all summer with Bee Mine Juicy. I really love it and plan to continue using it.

Never too late to get juicayyy wit it!!! :pulpdance: :welcome2: :pulpdance:

still keeping it juicalicious with my nightly baggy of scurl!! scurl has even become my wash day leave-in. yay scurl.

I have been busy but I had phenomenal results with Juicing. I did a length check and not only did I retain but it has grown so much. I'm not BSL. I will post pictures but I'm not sure how to blot out my face.

I have been busy but I had phenomenal results with Juicing. I did a length check and not only did I retain but it has grown so much. I'm not BSL. I will post pictures but I'm not sure how to blot out my face.

Yayyyyy! :pulpdance:

Try this website: FotoFlexer - The world's most advanced online photo editor

Load your picture and then click on "decorate"...then u can put a sticker over your face or erase your face...:look:

I will be juicing my twists this winter for sure. I will be protective styling all winter in prep for my BC in the Spring. I've decided to not have an extra long transition after all.

I will be juicing my twists this winter for sure. I will be protective styling all winter in prep for my BC in the Spring. I've decided to not have an extra long transition after all.

Yeah, it takes some serious patience, but if you are cool with short(er) hair then youre good! I just didnt want a drastic change in length. Hows the new growth coming along, is it diggin the juice? :eyebrows2

Hey chelz

I am still on the juice. I can't wait to see all of the pics of the juice heads next year.

I'm still juicing. Just bought another Care Free curl Gold. I am bunning for the next few months until Christmas. Do not need any breakage this winter.

I'm still juicing. Just bought another Care Free curl Gold. I am bunning for the next few months until Christmas. Do not need any breakage this winter.

Hey girl :D

Sounds like a great plan, just make sure the buns dont cause any breakage

I left my bottle of CFCG back at home...:cry3:

Yeah, it takes some serious patience, but if you are cool with short(er) hair then youre good! I just didnt want a drastic change in length. Hows the new growth coming along, is it diggin the juice? :eyebrows2

So far, my hair is loving it. However, the longer I transition, the longer I desire to be relaxed. I haven't had hair this long in a long time and I am torn as to what to do.:ohwell: I am also learning that if I could achieve strait hair without a relaxer, then why relax? It will take me a long time to catch up on this length if I BC.:sad: I'm so torn.:nono:

I'm still keeping things juicy with my S-curl.

Its been awhile since im wearing a weave but for my leave out after I co washed with yes to cucumbers, I used ohhb and brbc. I realized how much my hair loves glycerin (my scalp doesn't)

Hi ladies. I've been an on and off juicer this past summer and my hair loved it but I stopped because of my concern with glycerin and winter weather. I read the Oyin info linked in one of the posts but it doesn't really help me-- I'm texlaxed and the LAST thing I need to expose my hair to in the a.m. before heading out is steam (reversion anyone?). Any modification tips for texlaxed hair?

When I used S-Curl in the summer almost everyone thought I was natural. Is there a brand of juice that moisturizes but doesn't revert my texlaxed 4z hair to a more natural-looking state?

I have been using my juice (Curl activator) everyday and loving it. Sometimes I apply it twice a day and but most of the times I do it once. Im getting good results with it :)

Uh-oh...:nervous2: Scurl gone get u for that one, the CFCG was already mad at you about mixing it with braid spray but now the Scurl??? You done showed out. :naughty:

:giggle: And where is shealoe and cokie? Scurl STILL need to get on you for those two :lachen:

(insider) :look:

Scurl, shealoe and cokie huddled together in that bottle singing Activator spirituals. There's a new player in town called Bollywood (hibiscus fenugreek tea leave-in). At the end of every co-wash, the horn section of the orchestra segues into Kool n the Gang: Hollywood Swingin' ... Bollywood can keep hair moist for days, a little distilled water and he is resurrected. Hold on a sec, I see the activator spray bottle trying to spear the distilled water spray bottle with the metal tail of a rat tail comb. These fools already missed once and poked a hole in one of my applicator bottles. Let me dispense some peace up in hyeah .... :lachen:

Back