3C WASH N GO REVIEW OF CURLS WHIPPED... MUCHO PICS

Yes ma'am your hair is beautiful I will be trying lots of products when my hair get all natural and longer (2 years from now :()

BTW: You hair looks like if it was complettly shingled that it would look like the second to last pic of 3's pictorial from the ... So since I guess that is pictorial is the law, you're a 3c...LoL

I have never used the Whipped Cream. Just the Souffle and my son uses the Gel es-C. We both love those products. But, I also use KCCC and that is my current love. I will be going back and forth between the two!

I love your braid out it was gorgeous.

As far as the typing it can definitely be confusing. I have been told I am 3c with some 3b thrown in from my pics without products and I have curls either with or without products or twists or braids. But, I have always felt I was a 4a. I would have said you were 4a as well. That isn't a bad thing! Especially being that's what I feel I am (you can see my avatar and pics in my siggy). Remember 3c was never a curl type originally. That was something naturallycurly.com came up with!!

Ok!!! I was like WOW!!!! REALLY???

Yes... Jesus took the wheel on my responses lol...

:lol: at the hair type policing:stop:...oooookay! Nice hair OP

I'm like... welcome back... hand me my citation... :rofl3:

I have never used the Whipped Cream. Just the Souffle and my son uses the Gel es-C. We both love those products. But, I also use KCCC and that is my current love. I will be going back and forth between the two!

I love your braid out it was gorgeous.

As far as the typing it can definitely be confusing. I have been told I am 3c with some 3b thrown in from my pics without products and I have curls either with or without products or twists or braids. But, I have always felt I was a 4a. I would have said you were 4a as well. That isn't a bad thing! Especially being that's what I feel I am (you can see my avatar and pics in my siggy). Remember 3c was never a curl type originally. That was something naturallycurly.com came up with!!

True that man (ur hair is hot btw) I wish I could just change the title cuz everyone is mad I put 3c like I'm "perpecurling" :lachen: when really my stylist just told me that it was a 3c... and so I put 3c in the title for reference purposes...

i honestly didn't care bout the type til i joined LHCF, and I didn't think 2wice again til the po-po's came LOL but its all good... I'm glad you guys liked the review :grin:

Twist out pics​
picture.php

picture.php

Nice twistout, music-bnatural-smile, I loooove them for my hair too.

I do see how hair typing can be confusing, and Im not trying to be a hair type police, but I too agree that you're in the 4's or better yet, you seem to be transitioning or even texlaxed from these pics: http://public.fotki.com/Tdennis44/natural-texture/

I'm natural and I've always thought I was like a 4b, 4c, but I've gotten folks tell me I'm 4a, in the 3s, but I guess only WE truly know our own textures because we know how our hair behaves. At the end of the end of the day, when my hair dries, it looks totally different from when wet, idk. I'll post some pics and some of my KCCC twistouts:

natural texture:
100_5137.jpg

When i cut off the rest of the relaxed ends
washcomp3.jpg

when folks saw this, or my hair when wet, I was a 3 to them, but not when dry:
100_6150.jpg

Either way, here's my KCCC curls. I really like using it with shea butter.

This is just wet with the product and a frohawk i was testing out: please ignore the heat damaged ends, I eventually cut them off
frohawk2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

ETA, sorry for the huge pics.

Last edited:
Well I dunno...

If I was to claim 4a then that would be submitting to everyone else's opinions... (and I'm stubborn :ohwell:) So I dunno...
Maybe I'll do a poll thread after I wash and have no product in...

Or maybe I'll just call myself what I want lol :giggle:

Btw nichi ur hair is very close to mine I think... Its also so moist and lovely :grin:

But I don't know what type u r... I'm not gonna tell u what to type yourself...

But I don't wanna be a perpecurler either! Lol :spinning:

Decisions... I will sleep on how I will settle this debate... Tune in next time lol

Last edited:
thanks b-music, not really telling you what you should type yourself, just was reading the thread and gave my opinion but you can type yourself however you like. my main point is that typing can get confusing

LOL this is funny, imagine if there was a skin type we would kill eachother.. Anyway type 3-4 or 10 I dont care your hair is beautiful, at the end of the day we all have hair type "that grows out of our scalp" :)

I really want to try this stuff on my daughters hair, especially since its organic or mostly, Im really tempted :yep:

LOL this is funny, imagine if there was a skin type we would kill eachother.. Anyway type 3-4 or 10 I dont care your hair is beautiful, at the end of the day we all have hair type "that grows out of our scalp" :)

I really want to try this stuff on my daughters hair, especially since its organic or mostly, Im really tempted :yep:

the smell is decadent as well :grin:
i think its a great kiddie smell... my SO thinks its delicious

my stylist says a 3c...
but if you want to think that, thats fine LOL
either way that curls stuff is grand
thanks lady
Well I dunno...

If I was to claim 4a then that would be submitting to everyone else's opinions... (and I'm stubborn :ohwell:) So I dunno...
Maybe I'll do a poll thread after I wash and have no product in...

Or maybe I'll just call myself what I want lol :giggle:

Btw nichi ur hair is very close to mine I think... Its also so moist and lovely :grin:

But I don't know what type u r... I'm not gonna tell u what to type yourself...

But I don't wanna be a perpecurler either! Lol :spinning:

Decisions... I will sleep on how I will settle this debate... Tune in next time lol
your hair looks 3c to me and it looks gorgeous and healthy:yep:

Your hair is very beautiful!

This is very inspiring, as I am transitioning now (just decided tonight!).

Thanks for sharing

Back