Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Still juicin' with S-Curl and my bottle is almost gone. I love CFCG and all, but I think S-Curl keeps my hair more moisturized.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Sings: Still juicing, juicing. I'm juicing lol.

Juicing with scurl, cfcg in distilled water

Yeah Chelz, so I bunned for about a day or two. I think I'll leave bunning for when I am at home. After all my summer braid outs, I look so plain with the buns. I cannot do it. The juicing continues but the buns have to go unless I can find a way to jazz them up and switch them up so they do not cause any breakage. I do need to find a protective style for winter though and it is quickly approaching.

I am still juicing. I am 14 weeks post today, and I am style-challenge. I end up wearing crochet hats and caps almost every day

WoW! It's beena minute since I've posted anythign here.

I am still juicing. I use a combo of things. Since I've transitioned over 6 months ago, it's easier to juice and toss in a puff. I guess this is my style for the winter.

Hey where is everybody? :) Still keeping it juicy with S-curl.

I have stopped using the juice since I had been dry bunning. But now that I have moved to a warmer climate I can use the juice again. I have my own special concoction which includes some sulfur powder because I am in braid extensions... (sulfur keeps my edges from breaking and my ends strong). After I come out of braids in December I plan on doing another henna treatment then back to the juice & braids!

My hair is growing slower than it has before... I only have about a half inch of new growth since July. :( So it will take me almost exactly til 2014 to reach my WL goal. Oh well...hhg everyone

I couldn't get my S-Curl out of the spray bottle this morning. Initially I thought it was because I'm running low, but when I unscrewed the pump I noticed the product looked really thick. It's been chilly here in the morning so I guess it's reacting with the glycerin. I may have to start mixing the S-Curl with another product or ditch it in the colder months if it gets worse.

I couldn't get my S-Curl out of the spray bottle this morning. Initially I thought it was because I'm running low, but when I unscrewed the pump I noticed the product looked really thick. It's been chilly here in the morning so I guess it's reacting with the glycerin. I may have to start mixing the S-Curl with another product or ditch it in the colder months if it gets worse.

Well alot of things thicken when they are cold...how is it working for your hair?

Scurl, shealoe and cokie huddled together in that bottle singing Activator spirituals. There's a new player in town called Bollywood (hibiscus fenugreek tea leave-in).

Ohhhh reallyyy? :bat: Does this "Bollywood" character come by the way of the Juice Gods???

At the end of every co-wash, the horn section of the orchestra segues into Kool n the Gang: Hollywood Swingin' ... Bollywood can keep hair moist for days, a little distilled water and he is resurrected. Hold on a sec, I see the activator spray bottle trying to spear the distilled water spray bottle with the metal tail of a rat tail comb. These fools already missed once and poked a hole in one of my applicator bottles. Let me dispense some peace up in hyeah .... :lachen:

:blush::blush::blush:...:look:......:)......:giggle:...:lol:....:lachen:

Well alot of things thicken when they are cold...how is it working for your hair?

I had to unscrew the pump and pour some in my hand. Normally that it wouldn't be an issue but I am wearing crochet braids so spraying a product would be much simpler. I have a litlte CFCG left in a spray bottle and I notice it wasn't as thick as the S Curl (less glycerin maybe?) so I may switch back to that.

I've been away for a while although I'm still juicing. I think I need a thicker moisturizing alternative now that it's cooling off. Are you guys still using scurl or going with something different?

Ohhhh reallyyy? :bat: Does this "Bollywood" character come by the way of the Juice Gods???

:blush::blush::blush:...:look:......:)......:giggle:...:lol:....:lachen:
Bollywood is a herbal tea leave-in. The best way to re-activate him is with juice. I use distilled water when the humidity is too low for juice to kick in. We have not had rain in 30+ days here :(

Juicing with Carefree Curl. My hair did not like it in the summer, but it is loving it this cold season. (I wasn't going to throw the bottle away).

i was in another thread and someone mentioned the s-curl no drop spray and I am curious to know, is it used as a moisturizer? Anyone who has had any experience with this can you give me more info about it. i was thinking about getting it. I would say that i have a type 4a hair

stopping by to say hello to everyone! i'm not really juicing that much these days. i've taken interest in a thicker moisturizer now that it's cooling off. i may pick the juice back up soon but right now i don't want to put down my Bee Mine Balanced Moisturizer.

What is the best "juice" and should I use it on dry or wet hair? Thanks. :)

i was in another thread and someone mentioned the s-curl no drop spray and I am curious to know, is it used as a moisturizer? Anyone who has had any experience with this can you give me more info about it. i was thinking about getting it. I would say that i have a type 4a hair

Nonie

Yes Scurl is used as a moisturizer, all of the jheri juices are moisturizers! :grin:

Still here, still jucin' :)

Can you explain why it is best if you use it on dry hair?

joseelie

Well alot of ppl say that it feels or works best on the hair when it is dry. Maybe because when your hair is wet their is already moisture present. :D

Still juicing. I should get some more juice tomorrow. I'm running out.

Has anyone seen improved retention from it? Has anyone actually taken before and during pics? I haven't been obsessively measuring my hair growth for a while because I suck at taking back of the head pics but people have commented that my hair seems to grow like weeds from one month to the next so I would imagine something is happening.

Haven't checked in for a while now, but I've been juicing everyday still :yep: I'm almost done with my second bottle of CFCG lol

Back