Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

still keeping it juicy juicy juice-say...sealing with jbco most times and extra virgin coconut oil other times

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Still juicing with S-Curl!

all juiced for today with my S-Curl/ water/oil mix

Bowing out, ladies. I've found a non-glycerin moisturizer that I prefer much better. HHG ladies!

mo's still all juiced up... juicey juicey yall

Still doin' the juice and lovin' it :lick:

Still jucin'. Scurl rules.

i'm all juiced for today with my S-curl mix

Checking in and I am still Jucing.

Still juicing 2x/day. My hair :love: it.

Still juicing and retaining length very well!

Juicin' got me crazy!:yay:

Still juicing everyday. I switched to Sta Sof Fro and I think my hair likes it better than Worlds of Curls.

Checking in. I must say that the "juice" is making my life so much easier.

Is it too late to join? I've been juicin' all summer with Bee Mine Juicy. I really love it and plan to continue using it.

Still juicing in my braids...I plan to take them out next week.

hello chelz, i just wanted to come in and say stay juicy!

As the humidity slides away (fall) is it still okay to juice my choice is hawaiian silky and I'm loving it. But I've heard of glycerin drying out peoples hair... Should I still be alright or call in my glycerin free moisturizers now? I'm in houston if that makes a diff.

I so wanna stay juicey

Just checking in. Still juicing with S-Curl and sealing with Castor Oil

It's been a while since I've checked in, but I've been juicin twice a day every day :yep: I recently purchased CFCG since I ran out of my BRX spray. so far so good.

Still juicing 2x/day. Been using mostly Oyin's Juices & Berries and Anita Grant's Aloe Rose Oil Free Spritz. Been sealing with either Komaza's Moku Serum or Qhemet's Castor & Moringa Serum.

Juicing with Hawaiian Silky. I love the juice!!!!

Juicing every second day now with African Gold Curl Activator. I have part of my hair in four braids and the front in a bun. Easy access. If I had to come up with a style I could fake one out of this arrangement.

havent checked in in a while still juicing wuth braid spray and nu gro spray...loving the moisture

still juicing with scurl. my hair soaks that stuff up and it makes it so soft.

As the humidity slides away (fall) is it still okay to juice my choice is hawaiian silky and I'm loving it. But I've heard of glycerin drying out peoples hair... Should I still be alright or call in my glycerin free moisturizers now? I'm in houston if that makes a diff.

I so wanna stay juicey

I've been wondering that as well. I put juice on hold till I find out. It's cold here already.

Back