Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Is anyone using Elasta Care Feels Like Silk??? This product is advertised as a gel but nothing about says gel IMO. I've been using on my cornrows (under sew-in) and my hair stays miosturize for literally 2-3 days. Any thoughts?

Ingredients - aqua, glycerine, polyquternium-10, PEB-75 lanolin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, polysorbate-20, fragrance, imidazolldinyl Urea, DMDM Hydanton, Fd&C blue NO.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I juiced my hair today and i am loving it.

hmmm seems like more and more ppl are comparing or using both HS 14n1 and CFCG. which do you prefer for what hairstyle?

What is your hair type? Natural or relaxed?
I have been using the CFCG on my hair when I wear it straight and am wrapping it at night. I have been mostly wet bunning for the last month and on the days that I co-wash I use the HS 14n1. I co-wash about 3 days a week. On the days in between I spritz with water, add CFCG and seal with coconut and hemp seed oil.

Not totally sure of my hair type. I was told that I am 3c/4a. Haven't relaxed my hair in a LONG time. Not sure of the date. I got my last relaxer after I started my job which was in 2006 but I did continue to relax my hairline for a while after that. My hair blow dries looking like a fresh relaxer.

oil rinse, cfcg, seal with hemp oil, puff and go :)

Please tell me I can join...PLEASE!....I will be using scurl when I bun....and african royale when in braids or sew ins.

My twists are soaking up the juice like there's no tomorrow. I was going back and forth between once a day and twice a day when my hair was just slicked back, but now that I am in twists, I HAVE to juice twice a day. Not sure why this is because I am definitely not dehydrated but my hair is drinking it up.

Still juicing. I made up a spray bottle filled with water, V05MM and evoo. I like this mixture but I'm sticking with juicing with scurl and will use the spray bottle to spritz the hair in the morning when bunning.

Still on the juice diet :yep:

Still keeping it juicing under my crochet braids with CFCG. :)

Still juicing over here. I have noticed that I have less SSKs.

Still juicified no stopping.
Ever been tired and go to sleep without juicing, tune in the middle of the night and realise what you did and jump up juice up and go back to sleep like you never miss a beat. Well yes that was me a few nights ago.

^^ haha! That was me at about 3 am this morning!

Still juicified no stopping.
Ever been tired and go to sleep without juicing, tune in the middle of the night and realise what you did and jump up juice up and go back to sleep like you never miss a beat. Well yes that was me a few nights ago.

:lachen: i keep some on the night stand just in case

juiced today with S-Curl. then sealed with Castor oil. Then i braided my hair in 2 ponytails and put on a shower cap and tied with a silk scarf on top. I want to do see if that is going to help with my growth. I have to say I am having a growth spurt at the moment. Normally i dont see growth until 7 weeks. and for some reason my new growth was very visible in the middle of my third week post. So im so psych.

Ok, I've been hearing soooooooo much about the Jheri Juice Challenge and more about Jheri Juice. Now, I know we all cant be talking about the old school Jheri Curl....juice.
I must be missing something. Are y'all actually putting this in your hair and its growing?

I'm imagining my dad with his long Jheri Curl and all the wetness on his shoulder. This CANT be what y'all are doing. Somebody break it down please. I'm lost.

Ok I'm back :lachen:
I started at the beginning and scanned thru the previous messages and got a better ideal of what the juice is. Oh lord! I never thought I'd be saying this but I'm in.
I'm anxious to see what lengths I'll achieve when end this.

Here are my current stats:

Current: My hair is currently smack dab in the middle of bsl & mbl.
Goal: wl

I'll be posting pics soon.

Just switched my juice to StaSofFro spray since I ran out of Moisture Mist. I have some new mist coming in the mail so we'll see how the StaSof works over the next week or so depending on how long it takes for it to come.

Just checking in...still in braids & still juicing

hemp/coconut oil rinse, shealoe leave-in, juiced with cfcg, nice bantu knots for the pool today :)

Ok I'm back :lachen:
I started at the beginning and scanned thru the previous messages and got a better ideal of what the juice is. Oh lord! I never thought I'd be saying this but I'm in.
I'm anxious to see what lengths I'll achieve when end this.

Here are my current stats:

Current: My hair is currently smack dab in the middle of bsl & mbl.
Goal: wl

I'll be posting pics soon.

Lol yesssss gurl, you need to get in on that juice!! It doesnt have to be drippin wet though...:lachen:

:welcome2:

still juicing here too... my hair is doing great and i'm inching closer and closer to hl :D and the juice is keeping my ends nice and healthy so that when my trim challenge is over and i can finally cut, i probably wont have to cut much off :)

juiced with Smooth n Shine curl activator, seal with coconut/castor oil.

Still juicing and got my hubby, child, and my momma juicing! We are all loving the HS14N1 and HS dry look gel activator. It's a family affair!

Still juicing and I've also started applying castor oil to my scalp again.

^^ I have some castor oil coming in the mail. You said you apply it to your scalp HoneyA... do you also use it to seal? I am currently using avocado oil and LOVE it, but am just wondering if castor oil would be better, or if this is just a "it ain't broke, but I'm still tryna fix it" situation. I know castor oil helps to thicken hair. Is it also good for sealing in the juice?

Back