Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Has anyone tried pairing hawian silky 14-in-1 with the curl activator gel?

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

that sounds yummy .. Do you melt the shea butter and mix it with aloe? Does it ever solidify?

I melted shea butter in microwave and added a spoon full of coconut oil. I added the same amount of aloe vera gel and used a handmixer to blend until it was as smooth as pancake batter. I poured the blend into a plastic tub and put in on a cabinet shelf. It solidified to the texture of pudding but does not harden. Its much easier to apply to hair and skin.

Haven't check in for a while ...my hair are in braids since July 11th... brx spray and s curl juicing daily...Taking them out in Oct.

I finally got my braids re-tightened and now it's back to my juicing with BRX and s-curl. I need some Aphogee green tea restructerizer to add to the mix for strength.

Still on the juice. My big bottle of S-curl is about finished, need to go re-up tomorrow.

still juicin. i went awhile without using my cfcg because it made my hair hard. so after a week i put it on my hair after a fresh wash and the next day....it was hard to part my hair. my roots were sooo tangled and brittle feeling (im transitioning by the way) and it was horrible. im giving up on it and just use my braid spray and gel activator. im scared to try scurl because of the cones because i dont clarify that often and dont really want to start.

juicy this morning with some of my DH's S-curl. Running low, so I promised him I'd buy TWO super sized bottles after work.

the juuuice retention has been magnified by the intruduction of hemp seed oil for sealing

Still jucing, and thinking of new creative protective styles :)

I really am loving this One and Only Argan Oil... and Scurl, so far those are my favs. Oh and that Suave Humetecant... whatever its called :/

juiced with cfcg/african braid sheen mix

Baggying right now with my donna marie, a conditioning cap, and a turban over it. I haven't baggied in a while and when I did it last time, I think I did it wrong. We'll see how my braids look in the morning.
Good night everyone (if you're still up)!

I just came in here to say that I am an under cover Juicer. I've been juicing for the past week and a half with a mixture of African Royale BRX Braid spray and KCKT. The moisture I get from this combo is ridiculous. I seal my juice in with a bit of castor oil, so far my hair is loving this routine!

Juicing I am. You know the sun here is over 120 everyday so I have to make sure I am juice up I just finish juicing it is now 2pm here so the sun bursting with heat and my juice just knocking it down

all juiced with my Hawaiian silky mix.. i added the s-curl too it because I want to hurry and use it up but so far so good!

Juiced with some Knot Today and Aphogee leave-in protein con spray. Thank God for wisdom... that S Curl gives some serious moisture. My ends were screaming for protein!

Just juiced up my twists for the night ...

Juiced with Scurl. Applied HE LTR split in protector. Baggied for a few hours. Sealed with One 'n Only Argan oil. Ready for bed.

Ok so.... dumb question.
What is everyone going to do when it gets cooler outside (unless you live in a humid area)?
I know I can't use glycerin when it gets cooler here. Does having your hair under a wig qualify as a humid environment? Lol.

I'll probably do the same thing I'm doin by applying it at night but I'll either just baggy my ends if I don't plan on wearing my hair out the next day (i hate baggying because it makes my curls ugly) or I might get a humidifer. I was planning on getting one anyway to help with dry skin and trouble sleeping from a dry nose. HTH!

Ok, I could not find this thread. I had to check my Sunday email to find it. Three days???! Come on ladies. BUMPING!

I have a bad cut on left thumb (slicing onions) 4 days ago. I have been rinsing my celie braids with solution of aloe vera juice and water after water aerobics. I spray braids and scalp with cfcg/african braid sheen diluted with distilled water. I took down the braids tonight and my hair is moist, shiny and no tangles. I have a swim class in the morning so I will juice, make some big twists, seal with hemp oil and face dat pool like a LHCF commando

commando.gif

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I would like to join too if not too late. I took my braids out for a month break and have been using the Care Free Gold to moisturize daily and I've discovered that it's wonderful for shingling!:grin:

Checking in...still using BRX braid spray daily.

Hello,
Want to be in too, if i can ! I'm a newbie, and moisturizing my 4a/b hair is my biggest struggle.
I'm juicing 2xday : with my mix (rosewater/glycerin/olive oil) in the morning (but i want to add MT and MTG in it) and at bedtime wiht HS 14/1.
I baggy 5/7 nights.
I'm 12 weeks post relaxer. My next length check is in december. I'm SL
and aiming to reach APL or BSL next year.
Thanks

Hello NikkiQ,
May i ask you how do you deal with your lace wig ? My PS is a LW too with braids but i'm still bonding it at my edges. That means i can't moisturize my hair while wearing it. How do you attach your's ?
Thanks

Back