Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Is it too late to join? I've been juicing all summer. Was using Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 when I had my braids this summer and now am working on a bottle of S-Curl since I've BC'ed.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Can juicing too much cause major shedding?

After I stopped juicing and decided to straighten my hair back in July, it shedded so much while it was straightened. Just simply touching my hair, it would shed. :(

Has your hair made a full comeback yet? :D

it will take months to recover from the thickness i lost... i just have to wait til all those broken hairs catch up. but my scalp and over all health of my hair is back on track. got my moisture and protein back on track and my hair is soft and strong again :D thanks for checking on me lol

can i join? started on the juice today with aloe vera juice, rosewater and glycerine. hopefully i will gain alot of length by october!

ok so since cfcg has too much protein for my hair what can i use that will just moisturize? s curl? is that the only one? also where do i buy avj, glycerin, and rosewater to make my own?

Im excited to be part of this challenge. Thank you.

I :heart: my S Curl. I love it so much that now I keep a bottle at my desk at work for a quick midday spritz :grin:

My response is late as heck but I just saw this post... MADE MY DAY!:lachen:

Some of us are JPJF's! (just plain juice fanatics!)

Still juicing, and I haven't had breakage ever since, but i have a ton of shedding, is this normal?

I have been juicing the mess out of my two-strand flat twists under my wig! I love me some Moisture Mist, and being in humid Texas has made it even better.

Currently in two strand braids and juicing with HS 14-in-1 (juicy :D)

ok so since cfcg has too much protein for my hair what can i use that will just moisturize? s curl? is that the only one? also where do i buy avj, glycerin, and rosewater to make my own?

Your local health food store should have them.

Sorry ladies just found this thread as I slowly make my way around the forum. :wave:

I want to juice! I just picked up Aloe vera juice and rosewater & glycerin and I plan to seal with unpetroleum jelly.

Is it too late to join? I've been juicing all summer. Was using Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 when I had my braids this summer and now am working on a bottle of S-Curl since I've BC'ed.

:grin::grin::grin:

*Adds names to list*:work:

Youre in!!!

Okay its time to crack the whip,:whip:

We might have to bring back out the
"M.I.A. Most Wanted:jail:,Missing, Have ya seen em list:detective:" again...Can I get an amen??! :amen:

I'm about to go skydiving and drop juice balloons all over tha missing juicers heads again...Look out below!

oh and who knows, the juice hotline might make a comeback:look:

Oh oh, can I get a juice bomb over here? I'm running low on da juice!! :nono:

♫ Hit me with your best shot! ♫ :grin:

:amen: Chelz.I am still getting my juice on with my BRX Braid Spray.

Hi Rufus12,
Checking in and still juicing with Qhemet AOHC and Hairveda Whipped Gelly.

Hi Rufus12,
Checking in and still juicing with Qhemet AOHC and Hairveda Whipped Gelly.

Wooo rufus you checked in just in time cause I was about to pop you in the head with a juice balloon.:grin:...:giggle:

I'm juiced with cfcg/african braid blend and got my kevlar shealoe celie braids. I am impervious to juice bombs ... I hope :grin:

Oh oh, can I get a juice bomb over here? I'm running low on da juice!! :nono:

♫ Hit me with your best shot! ♫ :grin:

Yess girl just let me get my sling shot out, your juice balloon is full of scurl, cfcg, HS14n1, and BRX Braidspray...:duck:

jerry.gif

Jheri! Jheri! Jheri! :lachen:

I'm juiced with cfcg/african braid blend and got my kevlar shealoe celie braids. I am impervious to juice bombs ... I hope :grin:

LMAO! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Is this your kevlar Choc? :armyhat:

hold on let me get my slingshot out again...
slingshot.gif

Checking in! I gave up on the water/glycerin thing and gave in to the S-Curl three days ago. It works SOOOOO much better than water and glycerin! Doing the natural products thing is hard. I may retry the water/glycerin again by adding more glycerin, but I won't try again until my next wash.:grin:

checking in....

I'm all out of my favorite juices. The only thing I have is some softee curl activator. I might try this for a while. I'm to broke to buy more at this point.

still juicing with s curl mostly.

I think it's time to step out on my own though. Anyone know any good recipies for juice?

Back to the juice after the weekend, had to wear my hair straight for an event that didn't even happen! Ugh!!! Well I bought S-curl, CHI leave-in and using Argan oil for this month..... oh and my glosser.... My hair looks better in the wet bun after the relaxer, and more managable. :yep:

Checkin in: I'm bunning but still trying to find a good reggie for it. So far I have been spraying SCurl on my ends every morning then put in the bun in my siggy. But It's too much manipulation going on. The night before last I had to co-wash because there was some sticky buildup from the S-curl. My hair was so soft and tangle free afterward but I dont have the time to co-wash everyday nor can my hair take so much moisture or it will turn to mush.
I gotta keep my juice and my bunning!!! But I can't be in my hair everyday!

Anyone with Ideas on how I can solve this problem?

Still juicin but using BRX Spray now. I LOVE it!

Juicing with Smooth n Shine curl activator.

Checkin in: I'm bunning but still trying to find a good reggie for it. So far I have been spraying SCurl on my ends every morning then put in the bun in my siggy. But It's too much manipulation going on. The night before last I had to co-wash because there was some sticky buildup from the S-curl. My hair was so soft and tangle free afterward but I dont have the time to co-wash everyday nor can my hair take so much moisture or it will turn to mush.
I gotta keep my juice and my bunning!!! But I can't be in my hair everyday!

Anyone with Ideas on how I can solve this problem?

When I first startin juicin with SCurl I would spray it directly on my hair at night and bun but would wake up with weighed down hair. It was soft but it was kind of noodley and felt producty. I found that I avoided that by spraying like 2-4 pumps into my hand and putting it on my hair, starting at the ends. I do 3 sections of hair (sides and back). This helped alot. The SCurl comes out alot with each spray and i'm spray happy so I would almost soak my hair with it. I find a little goes a long way with my fine strands. Spraying the CHI keratin mist also helped. I use that for protein so I don't have to worry about moisture overload and it smells good. HTH!

Back