Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Chelz! Where have you been?

even though I've been kinda m.i.a. myself... :sekret:

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

There is no such thing as juicing on the sidelines, youre in!!! :mob::gotroasted::mob:

:lachen:
Well then I guess I'm in :rofl: although I might have over juiced tonight. My hair could grease a pan and I just washed it yesterday. It usually takes a week to get to this state :lol:

I saw some girls with raggedy hair snickering at me in the BSS when I was looking at Wave Nouveau and Hawaiian Silky. I just glared at them and kept it moving.

Still juicing with my H14n1. I'm really loving the results. My hair feels so hydrated.

I juice with Scurl or wave nouveau regularly...like everyday and peek in here from time to time...might as well join. Is it too late?

I went to Sally's on my lunch break to pick up another bottle of HS and what do I find???

Every bottle of their juice has gotten thick just like mine!!! Dang this heat!:wallbash:

I'm looking into juicing again (I did it daily when I first joined); I used S-Curl before but I wanted to know if there were any other good ones out there (except for wave noveau, my hair hated that).

Oh, and I want to join the challenge...:grin:

Ok yall, I'm back on the Juice. Right now I'm using HS 14n1, but I also want to try Scurl soon.

I'm kind of a newbie here and I haven't officially joined the juice challenge but I have been using CFCG activator in conjunction with my Pantene Curly Dry to Moisturized conditioner (which I use as a leave-in) and my hair feels soooo moisturized! I am currently transitioning from relaxed to natural.

I'm kind of a newbie here and I haven't officially joined the juice challenge but I have been using CFCG activator in conjunction with my Pantene Curly Dry to Moisturized conditioner (which I use as a leave-in) and my hair feels soooo moisturized! I am currently transitioning from relaxed to natural.

Oh you have joined, you just dont know it yet,:grin: How is that Pantene condish? I want to try it

Well then I guess I'm in :rofl: although I might have over juiced tonight. My hair could grease a pan and I just washed it yesterday. It usually takes a week to get to this state :lol:

I saw some girls with raggedy hair snickering at me in the BSS when I was looking at Wave Nouveau and Hawaiian Silky. I just glared at them and kept it moving.

Lol just give them the evil side eye(:eye:)...Mwhahahahaha :angeldevi

Oh and BTW, what did their hair look like?:scratchch

I AM HERE OF MY OWN FREE WILL WITH MY JUICY UPDATE. I HAVE STILL BEEN JUICING DAILY AND WEARING MY BUN AS USUAL....

chelz, can you put the gun down now lmfao

Hey I've been juicing with Wave Nouveau for the past couple of weeks and lurking here. Might as well come outta hiding and join the challenge.

I AM HERE OF MY OWN FREE WILL WITH MY JUICY UPDATE. I HAVE STILL BEEN JUICING DAILY AND WEARING MY BUN AS USUAL....

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

LMAOOOO my bad, just checkin on ya, :grinwink:

Mz. did you retain any from the last juice challenge?

Lol just give them the evil side eye(:eye:)...Mwhahahahaha :angeldevi

Oh and BTW, what did their hair look like?:scratchch

JuiceNetwork is transmitting the image ...

tumbleweed.gif

Just checkin in b4 beddie bye...just juiced up w/S-curl and now I look like a cafeteria worker with my plastic cap on (LOL).........ok my sistas .....juice out

I'm back!!! lol I was wondering where everyone went :lachen:

Mz. did you retain any from the last juice challenge?

well i was using my juice before that challenge so i retained my usual amount. i'm full fledged wl now working on inching my way to wl. my last length check last wk was a wamp wamp for me. but now that our monsoon is starting i should get a bit of a growth spurt from the tad bit of humidity we get a yr out here lol

*Looks around and makes sure the coast is clear... :look: ..clears throat*

I've come to check in!

I'm actually "Juicinnnn' Reallll Guuud!!" (as rapped to "Push It!").

I've been wearing wash n' go's, so i've been homemade juicin' and using longaid activator gel.. Do i get a Gold Star, Chelz?
Purrty Puleez? :spinning:

I'm twistin at night and shedding is laughable. I am elated. I actually have been encouraged to start Megatek again. :grin:

Still juicing lightly with WN. Patiently waiting for my delivery of Wave by Design in the mail. Got someone to send me some since I can't find it in Europe. I love that stuff. I can taste WL by year end :)

Oh you have joined, you just dont know it yet,:grin: How is that Pantene condish? I want to try it

Thanks! Yay I'm excited :grin:

The Pantene Curly Dry to Moisturized conditioner is great! It's sooo moisturizing. And the deep treatment in the square jar is even better. My hair feels so soft after I use it and the smell is great. It's definitely worth a try. I'm totally hooked on Pantene again :drunk:

My hair laughed at my Carefree Gold (either it's old or the BSS poured it out and used water - it doesn't even have the Jheri Curl Smell to it). I'm going to take it back and pick up Hawaiian Silky or S-Curl. I'm not going to try Wave Noveau, if I recall correctly, my hair laughed at that too, it laughed like a hysterical cackling witch...

I bought Hawiaan Silky for this! I love this stuff, mmmmmm smells good!

My hair laughed at my Carefree Gold (either it's old or the BSS poured it out and used water - it doesn't even have the Jheri Curl Smell to it). I'm going to take it back and pick up Hawaiian Silky or S-Curl. I'm not going to try Wave Noveau, if I recall correctly, my hair laughed at that too, it laughed like a hysterical cackling witch...

LOLOLOL YOUR HILARIOUS!!!

Ok so I have been noticing more SSK than is normal for me. Anyone else notice this? Nothing has changed in my regimen besides adding the juice. Besides the extra knotage I love the juice. Any suggestions?

My goal with this challange

My goal is to be able to have my hair three inches past my bra strap and my bangs (currently 1/2 inch past eye) down to my chin, lol this sounds impossible but if I think I can, then I can, I can!!!

I know that I used to always put heat once a week to my hair, and wear it down all the time. Thus I learned that my hair was not getting the proper moisture. However, cowashing and doing this challange with my bun I think my hair will grow faster and be a lot healthier, so I am excited to see the benefits. I will know if I can get to this length once I check how much my hair grows in one month, next month :)

Back