Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Please add me to the JUICE list!!

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Is there anywhere online I could get any of these products? Where I live in Boston sucks I should be able to find them in CVS but these stupid sheltered stores do not have any at all.

Still juicing every day with Worlds of Curls activator gel and moisturizer spray.:yep: I also continue to cowash atleast twice a week with Suave Damage Care condish (for protein). I'm still getting good growth and retention.

Is there anywhere online I could get any of these products? Where I live in Boston sucks I should be able to find them in CVS but these stupid sheltered stores do not have any at all.

Hi E.lauren. :welcome4: to LHCF and this challenge. You can try purchasing these products from Amazon.com.:yep:

I ran out of juice this week, and it's been the worst!!! My hair's just been throwing a trantrum and knotting up at my ends as a result. My only mission this weekend is to replenish my stock of the juice ..... must ... get ... the ... juice :meditate:

Urban
You need to find some juice before the Juice Panther gets after you. She will track you down. :lachen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m099...&p=B76CE0D596777608&playnext_from=PL&index=31

Where you @ Chelz ??????? :look:

Hmmmm.... I use it on the entire length of my hair ....Works great for me !!!

So do I!!! And I am also relaxed. So far so good... I have pretty much retained all my length (about 5 1/2 inches) in a year...

i'm still juicing... been experimenting with other styles besides the bun... my hair stays moisturized all day everyday.

co-washed after swimming and juiced hair this afternoon with Smooth n Shine curl activator.

I have a question. Since glycerin is usually the 2nd ingredient on the product list, how does that translate as far as percentage is concerned. If I wanted to make my own glycerin spray, how would I know how much glycerin to use?

juicing still :) HS 14 in 1 and my S-Curl Gel

Still gellin' & juicin'...

I did a wash-n-go yesterday and juiced after putting in my leave in - dried straight and was so soft - love it!

Did the Cherry Lola treatment (yogurt, baking soda, braggs amino acids) followed with a co-wash and ACV rinse. Hair is clean, smooth, silky and light. Will apply aloe vera/Smooth n Shine juice and seal bantu braids with castor/coconut oil.

used ohhb & brbc after my wash on friday night/saturday morning.

Will be washing and deep conditioning later on today. I went ahead and purchased the CFCG, Nouveau, and HS 14-N-1 so will be juicing with one of those.

I have a question. Since glycerin is usually the 2nd ingredient on the product list, how does that translate as far as percentage is concerned. If I wanted to make my own glycerin spray, how would I know how much glycerin to use?

Well the percentage would not be the same because your mix would probably only consist of 3-4 ingredients, I would say the glycerin percentage could be anywhere from 25%-50%...:look:

Sorry I'm late posting my starting pics. I've been fooling around with my baby fine strands. I want some two strand twist but this is all I get:

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Awwwwww!!!!!:blush3: Your hair and skin is sooo pretty!!!!! :gorgeous: I love your baby fine strands, the curls are so awesome!!! :grin:

Hey ladies still juicing!! Havent added heat in 2 months and my hair is thriving!! I am only 8 weeks post and I dont know if I can wait another 4 weeks to relax!!! I just added some skala ceramide leave in,and juiced with some smooth n shine curl activator... singing like lionel richie... "Im juicy on a sunday morning"....

Have you tried any of the online drugstores? :eyebrows2

Hey ladies still juicing!! Havent added heat in 2 months and my hair is thriving!! I am only 8 weeks post and I dont know if I can wait another 4 weeks to relax!!! I just added some skala ceramide leave in,and juiced with some smooth n shine curl activator... singing like lionel richie... "Im juicy on a sunday morning"....

:orders: Repeat, "I'm juicayyyy on a Sunday murnin!!!":grin:

Lol whats up soonergirl? :wave: Stretch that relaxer girl, you can do it! :up:

Is it too late to be added to the list?

I've never stopped juicing since the first challenge and am currently using a mix of Wave Nouveau, Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier and some other yummy stuff in a spray bottle on my braids. :lick:

I'm retaining like a MUTHA! this year :lachen:

nah but for real.....I'm serious tho :look:

:grin: Its NEVER too late to juice!!! :welcome2:

For some reason,my HS 14n1 is starting to get a little thicker than usual. This ever happened to you guys?

Back