Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Well I'm still juicing. Using up the last of my HS14 and moving to WN lotion next. I have thin ends. My hair BSL. I want to cut the thin ends but I think I will wait or cut little by little.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Well I'm still juicing. Using up the last of my HS14 and moving to WN lotion next. I have thin ends. My hair BSL. I want to cut the thin ends but I think I will wait or cut little by little.

How did you like the Hawaiian Silky?

I fell off of the wagon. I don't think I'm going to get back on the juice anytime soon.

Ok Ladies I'm back to juicing 1x a daily... With Wave Nouveau and Bee Mine Juicy Spritz...Before moisturizing each time I spray my hair with CHI Keratin mist

Girllllllll what I tell you about slippin off tha juice??!!!! :bat:

Oh yeah, hey Sianna banna how have you been? :giggle:

I know right!!! I don't know what the heck I was thinking!!! :spinning:

Glad to be back on da juice wagon babeh! My hair thanks me for it! :yep:

HS14 was good but this was my first time juicing. My hair felt very soft and I didn't need to seal with anything after. My twist/braid out were so cute once I took them down and added a little HS14. Wave Nouveau lotion is up next.

Ok Ladies I'm back to juicing 1x a daily... With Wave Nouveau and Bee Mine Juicy Spritz...Before moisturizing each time I spray my hair with CHI Keratin mist

So you got your protein/moisture balance in check? :eyebrows2

I'm jucin' w/Knot Today - Chelz does that count as a 'juice'?

I'm jucin' w/Knot Today - Chelz does that count as a 'juice'?

:shocked: :thud: :shocked:

Ohhhh emmmm gee its jayjaycurlz!!!! :worship2:

And ermmmmm I looked up the ingredients and there isnt any glycerin...:sekret: ummmmm but we'll just say that its the juice...Dont tell nobody!!!!:sekret: Shhhhhh Shhhsh!!! :shhh::shhh::shhh:

:lachen:

Still juicing everyday!:grin: I have atleast 3 bottles of Worlds of Curls spray and 3 jars of the activator in my truck.:driver: I also have a few bottles and a HUGE jar at home. I won't run out of the juice any time soon.:lol:

:naughty: And what are we changing this time? :eyebrows2

well i've stopped using a leave in cond lol just juice and oil

the 2nd change i've decided not to go with lol. that change was to start adding honey to my juice but i was convinced it may be a bad idea. that it may cause stickiness after a few days of juicing, plus, we have lots of bees (and killer bees) in these parts around this time of yr so it may be an issue lol.

yesterday was my 1st day w/o leave in cond. my hair did good. a bit more frizzier than usual and not as much curl definition but it felt nice. my 2nd day hair today is even bigger lol but i like it

well i've stopped using a leave in cond lol just juice and oil

the 2nd change i've decided not to go with lol. that change was to start adding honey to my juice but i was convinced it may be a bad idea. that it may cause stickiness after a few days of juicing, plus, we have lots of bees (and killer bees) in these parts around this time of yr so it may be an issue lol.

yesterday was my 1st day w/o leave in cond. my hair did good. a bit more frizzier than usual and not as much curl definition but it felt nice. my 2nd day hair today is even bigger lol but i like it

Oh lawwddd its gonna keep growin!!! :Run:

And yeah the honey probably is a bad idea, it would probably sink to the bottom of the juice anyway...:lachen:

Still juicing everyday!:grin: I have atleast 3 bottles of Worlds of Curls spray and 3 jars of the activator in my truck.:driver: I also have a few bottles and a HUGE jar at home. I won't run out of the juice any time soon.:lol:

:lachen: Dang Platinum got enough juice to last til the end of time, :endworld:

Hows the natural fro doing? :grin:

Oh lawwddd its gonna keep growin!!! :Run:

And yeah the honey probably is a bad idea, it would probably sink to the bottom of the juice anyway...:lachen:

its soooo funny that you said that! just the other day my friends were making fun of me saying that i was going to grow my hair til it took over the world. i replied with "you guys are crazy... once it takes over arizona then i'll just maintain it" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I have been juicing since April on hairlista.com and i have pictures of my before length ....can i be added still????

its soooo funny that you said that! just the other day my friends were making fun of me saying that i was going to grow my hair til it took over the world. i replied with "you guys are crazy... once it takes over arizona then i'll just maintain it" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I've been juicing for about three weeks. I was not officially in the challenge, but I want in!!! Add me please! <3

:yep::yep::yep:

Yup yup you can get in, :welcome:

How often do u juice? :eyebrows2

so far? every morning. i bc'd and don't have much hair, so i cowash/regular wash everyday at this point and moisturize daily...sometimes i do it at night too :drunk:.

I'm back!!!! I had to go home for two weeks but Baby Handsomekinks ( my DS) and I juiced the whole time. I just juiced with BRX Braid Spray and S Curl and sealed with JBCO and put it in a bun. When I was home I put some box braids in w/o extensions so I don't have to comb my hair. I have been cowashing about 2-3 times a week.

Last edited:

Juicing with Wave Nouveau. I haven't had much breakage at all since starting. (Now if I can just get the shedding under control...!)

Just bought a new 32oz bottle of Scurl...I use it morning and night and anytime in between but I'm hoping that I can stretch this one out until the end of the Sept....we shall see. I killed the last one quickly.

I'm back!!!! I had to go home for two weeks but Baby Handsomekinks ( my DS) and I juiced the whole time. I just juiced with BRX Braid Spray and S Curl and sealed with JBCO and put it in a bun. When I was home I put some box braids in w/o extensions so I don't have to comb my hair. I have been cowashing about 2-3 times a week.

Welcome back!!:grin:

Did Baby Handsomekinks juice with braid spray/Scurl and then seal with JBCO as well?? :giggle:

What do you like to cowash with?

In another thread, someone stated -- "I would avoid products containing glycerin as it acts as an humectant and might cause your hair to dry and frizz up in the heat." I live in FL and it's definitely hot and humid. What's your take on this?

In another thread, someone stated -- "I would avoid products containing glycerin as it acts as an humectant and might cause your hair to dry and frizz up in the heat." I live in FL and it's definitely hot and humid. What's your take on this?
:eh: I live in TN and it can get really hot and humid here too. Since I've been using my scurl, I haven't had a problem with my hair drying and frizzing up any more than normal. If anything my hair stays wet/moist. Is it frizzy? A bit. Does it completely wreck my style? Not really. I have the exact effect when I don't use my juice under the same conditions.

Back