Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

For some reason,my HS 14n1 is starting to get a little thicker than usual. This ever happened to you guys?

When I first bought mine, it was Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thick!!!! Like when I would hold the bottle upside down, it wouldnt come out for nothing!!:shocked: But now if I so much as turn it sideways it will almost fly out, lol.:lol: I think it gets thicker with temperature change or maybe if it has been sitting unused for awhile.:spinning:

Last edited:
Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

When I first bought mine, it was Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thick!!!! Like when I would hold the bottle upside down, it wouldnt come out for nothing!!:shocked: But now if I so much as turn it sideways it will almost fly out, lol.:lol: I think it gets thicker with temperature change or maybe if it has been sitting unused for awhile.:spinning:

That might be it. The heat down here in LA is a beast these days!

I juiced and baggied overnight for the first time this week .... WOW.
In this Jamaican heat it was like an awesome DC!!!!

Hey Chelz,

I'm still jucin. I can't wait to do a length check.

I haven't juiced since Friday...I know shame on me. I'm going to tonight though.

I am still juicing daily...:yep:.

I co-washed and usually I save this for shampoo washed days only but last time I used ohhb & brbc my hair felt so good that I used it again. My hair is feeling so good w/ all this juicin' & I thought my hair hated glycerin--not so. I love juicin'!

I plan to wear braids and juice till the end of the year. Now using AO Egyptian henna clean rinse. It was lying around my house I like the ingredients and of course it has the juice.

Still juicin' on the daily.....tried my Long Aid activator gel under my ecostyler clear and I love it! Got soft defined curlies with no hardness.

I took a break on the Juice ... Last time I juiced was Sat... I'm going to stop for a little while because my hair was getting overmoisturized... Mushy, stretchy wouldn't style... So Im correcting the issue now before I experience really serious issues like breakage or porous hair...

Right now I'm spraying my hair with Chi Keratin Mist everynight and sealing with Shea Oil... My hair is feeling better already...

I'm going to jump back in the challenge soon.. My hair was doing great up until I added the Curl activator gel... It was just too much moisture....

Im not going to do a light protein treatment nxt weekend if I need to... But right now I'm going to use the Keratin Mist as my leave in and Bee Mine Avocado Balancing conditioner ( light protein) as my co wash conditioner after I work out

Last edited:

I think I have to stick with my juicy gel for the time being. my HS is still thick and nothing is helping it go back to normal. I'll have to break down and buy another bottle some time this weekend. :nono:

just checkin in ladies! Still Juicy :D

I'll be juicin' on the sidelines. Just bought a bottle of Wave Nouveau today :grin:

uiced with scurl, aloe vera juice, and water spritz, and baggied up for the night....Baggied last night with the same, added activator gel n ecostyler this morning, and had moist hair all day.

I haven't been in here in a minute. I'm still juicing daily! keeps my hair super moisturized!

ETA: Added starting pic in my post on 21st page.

Last edited:

I know I havent been on in a minutttte! But I am still juicing and I think I am retaining length despite my recent shedding issue!

Anyway here is a pic of my hair 07-03-2010. Something is working...

Attachments

• my hair 07 2010.jpg
    my hair 07 2010.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 24

Ok I just had to come back in and say I love this new juice I started using this week. OMG. thanks AO

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Witch Hazel (natural herbal extract), Henna Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Carrageenan, Inositol, Calcium Pantothenate, Amino Acid Complex (Methionine, Cysteine), Organic Peppermint Oil.

Attachments

• egyptianhenna-cleanrinse.jpg
    egyptianhenna-cleanrinse.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Hi,
I switched! I purchased Qhemet amla and olive hydrating heavy cream and also the olive and honey hydrating balm, I used both tonight after washing and I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
LOL, Rufus12

Juiced my braids this morning with BRX Braid spray before heading off to work.

I'm a newbie to this thread...just started juicing (glycerin/water mix- this is juice, right?) my cornrows underneath my full weave....OMG! I have very dry hair and this is the only thing I've found that leaves it shiny and moisturised (soft to the touch) and not greasy.

I'm now a "juice" believer!

Hey juicy ladies,

My hair is starting to suffer from this challenge. Maybe it's the Hawaiian Silky 14n1 buildup. My ends have been extra tangly, and today I suffered a lot of breakage and shedding. :( :( :( I guess too much of a good thing isn't good. Maybe I need to go back to S-Curl. I don't know. I've been thinking of going back to using heat. My roots and hair strands have been matting together too. I'm not sure what's going on with my hair.

Hey Chelz!:wave:

Hi,
I switched! I purchased Qhemet amla and olive hydrating heavy cream and also the olive and honey hydrating balm, I used both tonight after washing and I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
LOL, Rufus12

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I want to try some!!! Aaaaarghhhhh! :pirate:

Back