Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Just checking in. Is this the official thread now? I'm still juicing. I diluted my S-Curl a little with some distilled water. Trying to see if I can stretch it & still get the same results. So far so good.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Is KC spiral spritz a juice? Lol I'm trying to be cheap and organic if that's even possible.

I'm sure this question has been asked already, but how are relaxed ladies juicing everyday without jacking up their relaxers and compromising their hair style? Do you juice and just put the hair in a bun? It just seems that more natural ladies are juicing.

I'm relaxed and I'm juicing every night...I'm not wearing straight styles but braid outs and buns... My hair absorbs the juice so my hair isn't juicy like I thought it would be..

The only thing I would say is to make sure your hair doesn't get over moisturized.. Since juicing I have been doing the 2min Aphogee Reconstructor 2x a month

I'm still juicing but I've entered the dreaded postpartum shedding phase and my hair is looking like ish. :( :wallbash:

Any juicers that are also cowashers?

So far I think my hair is enjoying the juice but I'm looking and wondering, with all the cones will I run into problems only co washing?

Do I need to look for a sulfite free poo?
Is Wen enough?
Should I clarify sometime?
or are the cones not a problem?

I know the answer is in what my hair likes but It seems to take me months before I pick up on if my hair is happy.

Ran out of WN about a week ago before I relaxed so I bought HS 14 IN 1 on Sunday - and I am so in love and it's only been 3 days! I'm not using anythingelse to moisturise form now on. I find if I put some on my hair before I go to bed I can still flat iron in the morning (I flat iron for a week or two after a fresh relaxer)and its not greasy but makes the hair so moisturised even hours after application. Love it!! And it smells way better than WN and works better on relaxed hair.

I ran out and bought....HS 14-n-1 today. Can't wait to use it!!!

So far I think my hair is enjoying the juice but I'm looking and wondering, with all the cones will I run into problems only co washing?

Is Wen enough?

I know the answer is in what my hair likes but It seems to take me months before I pick up on if my hair is happy.

I cowash often and still juice! But I also try to poo about once every two weeks. I found out my hair is very happy if kept wet/damp most of the time.

Just checking in. Is this the official thread now? I'm still juicing. I diluted my S-Curl a little with some distilled water. Trying to see if I can stretch it & still get the same results. So far so good.

I've started to dilute mine as well. Works great :yep:

I'm relaxed and I'm juicing every night...I'm not wearing straight styles but braid outs and buns... My hair absorbs the juice so my hair isn't juicy like I thought it would be..

The only thing I would say is to make sure your hair doesn't get over moisturized.. Since juicing I have been doing the 2min Aphogee Reconstructor 2x a month

Off Topic: Did you get my PM?

On Topic: You've tried a few of the juices, which is your favorite?

Really? Are you relaxed? I see that Traycee is juicing so maybe she can break it down for me....at night juice my hair down until it is wet, bun it and go to bed.:look: This will make my scarf wet and pillows. Should I juice in the morning?

There was a youtube on how to use the juice on relaxed heads :yep: She used a quarter size amount on the ends only.

I co-wash today, juice and sealed w/ the crappy shea moisture treatment masque (im trying to use this ish up cuz I refuse to throw products away)

Who is this made by? What don't you like about it?

There was a youtube on how to use the juice on relaxed heads :yep: She used a quarter size amount on the ends only.

Hmmmm.... I use it on the entire length of my hair ....Works great for me !!!

Is Wen enough?

I co wash 4-5 times a week and shampoo with a non sulfate shampoo 1x a week.. I clarify once a month and I have not had any problems with build up

Juicing ... I dampened hair with distilled water and juiced with Smooth n Shine Activator mixed with Skala aloe vera leave-in. sleeping in 8 bantu knots.

I'm juicing at the roots and the ends mostly but just enough to make the hair slightly damp, plait the hair in two braids. I put on my scarf, go to sleep and in the morning I take scarf off and I have these beautiful waves at the roots and soft full loose waves when I undo the plaits. Loving this!

Still enjoying juicy buns :)

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I am doing this right or if its the product or what.

Yesterday I got my hands on some S curl no drip ( was hard to find here in europe) and I spritzed a little on my ends on dry loose hair in the afternoon. While I was waiting for it to dry, it felt sticky, and then even after it dried it felt sticky but also a bit on the dry side.

Earlier in the day I had just cowashed and put in some Aloe Gel for hold, and my hair was smooth and soft and not sticky at all.

From my understanding the S-curl shouldnt interact negatively with the Aloe...
Should I be applying S curl before aloe after I get out of the shower? Is it just that its not humid out so the gycerine pulled water away from my hair? Or is it just that S curl is sticky and drying?

I am reluctant to give it another go because of how that little bit felt yesterday... I might risk a sticky hair day to try it again...

I co wash 4-5 times a week and shampoo with a non sulfate shampoo 1x a week.. I clarify once a month and I have not had any problems with build up

can you tell me what no sulfate poo you use as well clarifier?

thanks!

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I am doing this right or if its the product or what.

Yesterday I got my hands on some S curl no drip ( was hard to find here in europe) and I spritzed a little on my ends on dry loose hair in the afternoon. While I was waiting for it to dry, it felt sticky, and then even after it dried it felt sticky but also a bit on the dry side.

Earlier in the day I had just cowashed and put in some Aloe Gel for hold, and my hair was smooth and soft and not sticky at all.

From my understanding the S-curl shouldnt interact negatively with the Aloe...
Should I be applying S curl before aloe after I get out of the shower? Is it just that its not humid out so the gycerine pulled water away from my hair? Or is it just that S curl is sticky and drying?

I am reluctant to give it another go because of how that little bit felt yesterday... I might risk a sticky hair day to try it again...
Try mixing it with water and aloe vera juice in a separate spray bottle. That's how I do it and it's very moisturizing :yep:. or put it on damp hair and then put the aloe gel over it, and see how that works.

Last edited:

I think I will just juice the ends for now.

I ran out of juice this week, and it's been the worst!!! My hair's just been throwing a trantrum and knotting up at my ends as a result. My only mission this weekend is to replenish my stock of the juice ..... must ... get ... the ... juice :meditate:

Juicing for week now, hair still seem dry ..do I have to do it more than once aday?

Checkin in....Juicing nightly with CFCG and sealing with a mix of coconut, sweet almond and JBCO. My hair is feeling luxurious.......LOL!!!!!

Checking In: Still juicing under my half-wigs!

I've started to dilute mine as well. Works great :yep:

I guess many of us are making adjustments to our juice. I've added some to my BRX Extension Braid Spray to act as a 2 in 1:yep:.

I'm still juicin' & now so is my sister & she is relaxed w/ bsl hair.

Who is this made by? What don't you like about it?

it made by Shea moisture they have different products but the only product I ever used is their deep treatment masque for dry damaged hair. I used it as a dc & it left so much residue that I had to wash my hair so many times to remove it also it made my hair tangly as heck. So now I'm using it as a leave-in to see if that will work. The ingredients look good but that doesn't mean it wil always work:nono:

ingredients:
deionized water, butyrospermum parkii(shea butter), argan oil, cetyl esters, sea kelp extract, panthenol (vitamin B-5), ammonium salt, essential oil blend, avocado oil,lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and lonicera japonica (japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), hyssopus officinalis extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf and equisetum arvense extract, soybean oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil.

Still juicing with my beloved CFCG.:love2:

Back