Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I have been juicin' with my new new mix (i know there is two "new") which consist of ohhb, glycerin, jbco, nettle tea, horsetail tea and green tea. It's kind of thick so I have to shake it before I use it.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

shampooed with , DC and Juiced. so far so good.

I would like to be added to the list. I have HS-14, scurl no drip and brx braid spray. I recently gave my son (11) a bottle of the scurl no drip and he is hooked. Before he started using it, his hair was so dry it would stay rolled up. Now he has waves all over his head. I can't tell him nothing. He juices twice a day and so do I. We live by the juice in my house.:grin:

The Care Free Curl Gold? :lick:

Yup, the CARSON'S CAREFREE GOLD INSTANT. The one with the pour spout. Yesterday, I wore twists to a cookout/BBQ-wish I could have eaten more...my natural haired cousins were amazed {me too!!} at the fluff, silken softness and moisture of my natural hair. I use the GOLD, followed by clear castor oil seal...fantastic..today, pre-WEN cleansing my hair was still the same! I'll be watching for sales on this stuff.

Yayyy thanks for the juicetimonial and ermm what juice you usin again?:eyebrows2

sorry for the brief hiatus.
LOL I'm on Scurl right now. Its going well! :drunk:

OK ladies I am loving the HS 14 n 1 but I have one small problem. I love the smell and apparently bumble bees do too!! I went running this morning and a bumble bee followed me and wouldn't leave me alone!! I ran so fast I fell and scraped my hands, knees, and elbow trying to get away!:roadrunner::roadrunner: Talk about embaressed!!:look::look::look: My DD almost split her side laughing!!! Now I'm scarded to leave the house:lachen::lachen::lachen:!

Okay tanj .. I've heard it all, now. Bumble bees after the juice. lol! Maybe it was just a coincidence. Don't be scurred to go outside .. :look::look:

Evening juicahs! I'm juiced and braided up for the night. :drunk:

I Know!! Girl I'm keeping my juice! I will just have to go running with a can of RAID!!!

Still juicing. I am in love. The S-Curl makes my hair so soft, and blend my new growth a bit with the rest of my hair. I will be able to stretch to 6 months if i want to

@ Chelz,
Yes, I got it last week in Brooklyn at the Back to the Natural Land store, and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Qhemet"s BRBC.
LOL, Rufus12

I have fine 3c/4a relaxed hair so it is absolutely working for me.:grin:

I co-wash today, juice and sealed w/ the crappy shea moisture treatment masque (im trying to use this ish up cuz I refuse to throw products away)

Ditto with throwing out product. I normally try to find somebody who wants to try something and give it to them. If not, I'll mix it up with oils or something until it's something I can use.

You know, I'm finding that my juice works better when I let my hair dry a bit before applying. It works way better than when I use it on wet hair. I found that out today and just had to share with y'all 'cause nobody in real life understands. sniff sniff

Last edited:

Ditto with throwing about product. I normally try to find somebody who wants to try something and give it to them. If not, I'll mix it up with oils or something until it's something I can use.

You know, I'm finding that my juice works better when I let my hair dry a bit before applying. It works way better than when I use it on wet hair. I found that out today and just had to share with y'all 'cause nobody in real life understands. sniff sniff

:needhug: there there...I understand

Ditto with throwing about product. I normally try to find somebody who wants to try something and give it to them. If not, I'll mix it up with oils or something until it's something I can use.

We understand soulfusion

lol! Y'all are so sweet. I'm getting delirious in here whining about nobody understanding my juice issues. Let me take my behind to bed. Good night ladies. Have a great week.

Still juicing ladies! I have been actually mixing CFCG and S-curl in a spritz bottle with some water added and I think I am really liking that. My hair is always soft and moisturized!!! :yep:

Is it too late to be added to the list?

I've never stopped juicing since the first challenge and am currently using a mix of Wave Nouveau, Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier and some other yummy stuff in a spray bottle on my braids. :lick:

I'm retaining like a MUTHA! this year :lachen:

nah but for real.....I'm serious tho :look:

Ditto with throwing out product. I normally try to find somebody who wants to try something and give it to them. If not, I'll mix it up with oils or something until it's something I can use.

I understand. my dd's hair likes damm near all the products I buy....for me! I'm like ta he//! But finally after thousands...yes thousands of $$$ I've found DevaCurl!...Set it free.
I'm happy now...and noooo greasy feeling but yet smells and feels sooo good!

Ok... I tried the Smooth n Shine Curl Activator for Extra Dry Hair.. Well it made my hair feel amazing :kiss3: ..'

I was nervous when I put it in my hair ... I didn't know if my hair was going to air dry mushy or hard...But it did neither...My hair airdried nice and soft... I love this stuff

Ok... I tried the Smooth n Shine Curl Activator for Extra Dry Hair.. Well it made my hair feel amazing :kiss3: ..'

I was nervous when I put it in my hair ... I didn't know if my hair was going to air dry mushy or hard...But it did neither...My hair airdried nice and soft... I love this stuff

this stuff got me cheating on CFCG :sekret:

Last edited:

Still juicing although I haven't checked in lately.

Lol why you say "eek!", and you have the lotion? Hmmmmm:scratchch

Haha, I said "eek!" because I had heard BAD, BAAAD things about WOC...but I love it. I have it in right now. Yes, girl, the WOC gel is the TRUTH. It's better than the spray. Oh, I'm using the formula for "extra dry hair".

Oh, and I have starting pics! Sorry for the links, I'm at work so it's the best I can do:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/HG7yoNc6Q-uy-Utduvcz0nevjWy_aXvLwKPoPb4Qbtk?feat=directlink (This one is blurry but I think it shows the length the best)

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/74y887EMwKf9uPNVC3BJsnevjWy_aXvLwKPoPb4Qbtk?feat=directlink (Not blurry)

The pictures were taken yesterday, 7/5/2010.

I'm sure this question has been asked already, but how are relaxed ladies juicing everyday without jacking up their relaxers and compromising their hair style? Do you juice and just put the hair in a bun? It just seems that more natural ladies are juicing.

^^^^ It's funny that you would say that because I was just thinking yesterday that I only see relaxed heads juicing! LOL I'm still hanging in there juicing at least two times dily and MAN do I love it! I had braids in for a minute and not once did my ends get dry and frizzy! That CFCG is truly the TRUTH!!!!! I'm so glad I found you all!

Checking in. I tried and LOVED Oyin Handmade Frank Juice. Smells so earthy and sweet with a hint of sweet orange. Very sensual. I think that I will alternate between S-Curl and this juice depending on my mood (or my hubby's, lol).

^^^^ It's funny that you would say that because I was just thinking yesterday that I only see relaxed heads juicing! LOL I'm still hanging in there juicing at least two times dily and MAN do I love it! I had braids in for a minute and not once did my ends get dry and frizzy! That CFCG is truly the TRUTH!!!!! I'm so glad I found you all!

Really? Are you relaxed? I see that Traycee is juicing so maybe she can break it down for me....at night juice my hair down until it is wet, bun it and go to bed.:look: This will make my scarf wet and pillows. Should I juice in the morning?

Back