Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I have given the juice a break because I relaxed after a 9 week stretch and prefer to juice when I wear my hair up in the mid to late stages of the stretch. Using ORS moisturizer for now. But need to build up the courage to test out juicing on flat ironed relaxed hair - my fear is that it will make it less smooth and slightly frizzy.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Still juicy!

I LOVE 14-in-1!!!!
My hair feels sooooo soft like it feels wet almost!

Juiced n baggied last night. I'm lovin' my juice mix (CFCG, aloe vera juice, glycerin, water). My hair feel moisturized constantly!

Still Juicing! My hair doesn't feel dry, and I'm liking it!

Has any one tried this.. I bought this at the store and the ingredients didn't look too bad...First ingredients are

water, Glycerin,Propylene Glycol, Aloe Leaf extract

Smooth n Shine Polishing Curl Activator Gel For Exta Dry Hair.. It smells really good

Attachments

• 05233660791_220x220_a.jpg
    05233660791_220x220_a.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 7

Not officially in the challenge but I highly recommend Soft Sheen Gold Instant Activator...that stuff gives my twists such moisture and fluff.

I have officially stepped up my juice game. I bought the IC styling gel yesterday so it'll be a double dose of juicy goodness on some days. :grin:

Can I still get in?

I BC'ed yesterday
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=481122

I've been juicing for a month after I read the other juice thread. Using carefree curl but thanks for posting the suggestions list as I'm off to look for some others to add to the rotation.

Question for the juicers that twist:
How do you juice daily with your twists? Last month I was doing flat twist. Everynight I juiced and flat twisted again. This month I'm doing finger twists and looking to keep them in 3-4 days. How do you juice without having to redo twists? should I use a spray bottle? just rub it over each twist?

Has any one tried this.. I bought this at the store and the ingredients didn't look too bad...First ingredients are

Smooth n Shine Polishing Curl Activator Gel For Exta Dry Hair.. It smells really good

Choc uses it!!!!!:yep:

Juicing with Smooth N Shine Curl Activator :)

I am currently using this product. I use aloe vera gel as leave-in then apply the smooth n shine and seal ends with coconut/castor oil blend. NO crunch, provides great protection against chlorine in the pool. HTH

Rockin my juicy pigtails what what!

Attachments

• 10 weeks 006.jpg
    10 weeks 006.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 39

I haven't juiced in a couple of days. I need an intervention!

^^ I know .. I'm slacking big time. My hair is bone dry. I'm going to do something with it in a few minutes. Maybe steam, juice, and seal.

I'm in. I have fallen in love with the juice all over again! Tomorrow is a big hair day for me too! Time for change.

been juicing allllllllllllllllll week, bunned half, now its a puff...i just bought some s-curl gel to see how it works, i usually use my Fantasia IC polishing gel..i love that stuff

I did a juicy roller set and it came out great!:up::yep: Just a dab of WN lotion and roll on.:lachen: This is seriously going to help me not to rely so much on flat ironing.:cloud9::trophy:

I am currently using this product. I use aloe vera gel as leave-in then apply the smooth n shine and seal ends with coconut/castor oil blend. NO crunch, provides great protection against chlorine in the pool. HTH

Oh good...I'm about to jump in the pool and I will try it out

I would like to join the challenge if I'm not too late!

I will be using S Curl as my joice of juice! Lol!

I am still juicing with my BRX Extension Braid Spray and my moisturizing concoction with glycerine in it.

Sorry I'm late posting my starting pics. I've been fooling around with my baby fine strands. I want some two strand twist but this is all I get:

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture089.jpg

i've added a new ingredient to my juice... gonna try it for this whole bottle and see how it works

Juicing with HS 14 in 1 and loving it! !!!!!!

Back