Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

im in! !! im gonna start by s curl drip activator

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Juiced this morning and my hair still feels soft...I think i'm gona love this challenge.

Hi, Just checking in....I found my new love Qhemet Burdock Root Creme! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:
LOL, Rufus12

Hi, Just checking in....I found my new love Qhemet Burdock Root Creme! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:
LOL, Rufus12

OooooOOoo did you just get it??!!

Has anyone been using the juicy gels? I want to wear my phony pony, but nothing seems to keep the waves down.

My hair feels so soft and moisturized after weezing the juice today.

Starting pic attached. Aiiight Juicers, let's do this!

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8

I am here!:grin: I have no choice but to JUICE!:lick:

Closing in on Classic Length!!!!!!!:auto:

Juicing with Smooth N Shine Curl Activator :)

Checkin in to post my starting pic. This was taken yesterday, July 1st:

Attachments

• HHJ 7-1-2010 002.jpg
    HHJ 7-1-2010 002.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 7

:yep: get juicayyyyyyyy! :yep:

YES LADIES!!!

I'm horrible at posting pics but I promise to get on it soon. I DID juice yesterday and today, yesterday I used WOC spray and gel (eek!) and it was awesome...today I cowashed and used CFCG lotion and it's similarly awesome...I'm loving this already!!

YES LADIES!!!

I'm horrible at posting pics but I promise to get on it soon. I DID juice yesterday and today, yesterday I used WOC spray and gel (eek!) and it was awesome...today I cowashed and used CFCG lotion and it's similarly awesome...I'm loving this already!!

Lol why you say "eek!", and you have the lotion? Hmmmmm:scratchch

:click: Just posting my starting :pics:

Attachments

• 26June2010.jpg
    26June2010.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 16
  • P6150115.jpg
    P6150115.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

I'll post a starting pic after I get my trim tomorrow! "please juice, bring me lots of retention."

ETA:

Starting Pic... I'm kinda late :sekret:

haircut.jpg

Hair cut - July 2, 2010

Last edited:

Please add me in too!! I've started Juicing daily about 2 weeks ago. I love it and can't wait to see what it will do for me.

I'll post a starting pic after I get my trim tomorrow! "please juice, bring me lots of retention."

:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers: Lol cross your fingers and hope to juice!!

...Okay that was really whack:grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:

Can I just say... I love the juice. My hair is soo much more moisturized, my curls are poppin more, and my hair just feels so much better. Only thing is, is I think I'm getting some buildup. Either way, <3 tha juice

Can I just say... I love the juice. My hair is soo much more moisturized, my curls are poppin more, and my hair just feels so much better. Only thing is, is I think I'm getting some buildup. Either way, <3 tha juice

Yayyy thanks for the juicetimonial and ermm what juice you usin again?:eyebrows2

I fell off because I need a new juice but have been too lazy to go to the store. I'm not making my own anymore and some one told me that glycerin causes frizz so I'm on the fence. My CFCG is too much protein. I had to lay off of that. Now, I'm in search of a new juice.

As always, I am keeping it juicy (even when I don't feel like it)... :rolleyes:

I didn't juice for 1 day because I ran out (already? yes girl I was O.D. ing) I used my H.E. LTR because I just had to use something. Needless to say EPIC FAIL. I will never go juiceless again.

Haven't been checkin in but I'm juicing still.. Tonight I used Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion ...

Can I join please! I've got some Wave Nouveau but I'm going to get some Bee Mine Juicy Spritz which I intend to use daily.

Back