Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Okay, so I'm rushing to post this before I get caught at work, so I haven't read all the replies to see if this has been asked and answered, but I'm wondering if we're allowed to use JUST a gel or JUST spray or something? I ask because S Curl and Wave Nouveau work for me in the summer, but I absolutely cannot use curl activator in the drier months. However, I use Fantasia IC gel year round. Can I still be a part?

Yes!!!:yep: You can use just a gel or just a spray, its your choice, as long as it is juicayyyyy.:grin:

*Adds your name to list*:work:

ETA: I like your eye color!

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Yayyyayayayayay Sianna Banna is back!!!!!! :dance7:

Did you put up anymore update videos on the tube??:grinwink:

ETA: Hold UP!!!!!! :bat: Whats up with that Pinocchio smiley?? Liar Liar pants on Fire!!:lachen:

LOL!! I don't always juice when I wear my wash-n-goes. *shrugs* My hair is doing well though. :yep:

Oh, and I didn't do a youtube update this time. I think I'm just gonna wait till next month. That way I'll have even MOAR growth/retention to show off!! :mwahahafire:

I did update my fotki though. Just added a few pics from this month and one from today. ;)

OK! I bought my S curl today. I hope it does me some good :) I'm excited for this. :yep:

Just wanted to check in. I juice using S-Curl every day. But I will just check in once a week. I have to say I don't see a lot of broken hairs anymore and I'm retaining

my bf is totally backing me with this challenge. he went to the store for himself and picked up another bottle of CFC for me b/c he heard me talking about it. man i love him! i can't imagine what those people were thinkin to see a white boy with jheri juice.

I wanted to update my pic, but haven't had a chance, so the pics in my siggy are dated and show pretty recent.

I am going to use veggie glycerin/rosewater mix. I wear my hair in braids two weeks at a time and spray the braids daily sometimes twice, also in between I may wear a small bun but still use the juice.

my bf is totally backing me with this challenge. he went to the store for himself and picked up another bottle of CFC for me b/c he heard me talking about it. man i love him! i can't imagine what those people were thinkin to see a white boy with jheri juice.

:lachen: He's definitely a keeper!!

yeah he is lmao. when i told him i'd BC after i get my NG to about SL and i'd be rockin a little curly bush, he patted my hair like it was already a fro lmao

I just juiced & going to baggy by entire head. I hope my hair doesn't get soft & mushy.

falling off the juice wagon.... :(

Juiced and braided up for the night...

Heya juicers, still juicing daily. Juicy buns anre nice :)

Hey.. bought my scurl last night, and I used it this morning. Smells good to me! I think my hair is almost long enough for a bun now! :D

But I think I'll stick to a wash and go.. like always lol.

LOL!! I don't always juice when I wear my wash-n-goes. *shrugs* My hair is doing well though. :yep:

Oh, and I didn't do a youtube update this time. I think I'm just gonna wait till next month. That way I'll have even MOAR growth/retention to show off!! :mwahahafire:

I did update my fotki though. Just added a few pics from this month and one from today. ;)

Bad Sianna Banna, Bad :spank:

Oh and I cant wait to see your juicy updates next month!!:grin:

Just wanted to check in. I juice using S-Curl every day. But I will just check in once a week. I have to say I don't see a lot of broken hairs anymore and I'm retaining

Yayyy good results already:grin:

falling off the juice wagon.... :(

:naughty:NoooOOOOOOOoooo BellDandy get back on the juicewagon and hold on tight, grab onto my hand!!!!

**Desperately Reaches to save BellDandy from the Anti-Juicer(:angeldevi)**

Hey.. bought my scurl last night, and I used it this morning. Smells good to me! I think my hair is almost long enough for a bun now! :D

But I think I'll stick to a wash and go.. like always lol.

Cool you got Scurl:up:, how long is your hair now??:eyebrows2

still juicin juicin juicin!

My daughter is so addicted to this stuff it isn't even funny...

yeah he is lmao. when i told him i'd BC after i get my NG to about SL and i'd be rockin a little curly bush, he patted my hair like it was already a fro lmao

:blush3: Lol AwwwWWwww NikkiQ your BF sounds sooooo cute:grin: Thats sweet how he is really supportive of your hair journey:yep:

I wanted to update my pic, but haven't had a chance, so the pics in my siggy are dated and show pretty recent.

I am going to use veggie glycerin/rosewater mix. I wear my hair in braids two weeks at a time and spray the braids daily sometimes twice, also in between I may wear a small bun but still use the juice.

Ok no worries take your time, and I like the siggy pics:yep:

juiced n baggied for the night...

Girllll you are one faithful juicer, you stay checkin in, lol MyAngel:eye:s is down for the juice, I C~U girl..:giggle:

I just juiced & going to baggy by entire head. I hope my hair doesn't get soft & mushy.

I hope so too, :nervous2:

Ok yall its the 1st!!!!!! Lets get Juicayyyyyyyyyyy:grin::grin::grin:

:pulpdance: :dance7: :lots: :dance7: :lots: :dance7: :pulpdance:

Get juicayyyyyyyy!!

:clap::yay::bouncegre:woot::woot::woot:

10 weeks post and counting. the juice is totally helping me along the way. my NG is getting crazy so I can't wait to do a length check :grin:

10 weeks post and counting. the juice is totally helping me along the way. my NG is getting crazy so I can't wait to do a length check :grin:

Cool, how long are you stretching for??

Cool, how long are you stretching for??

I decided to transition. Just from the past few weeks of using the knowledge I've learned on here, I can see the difference in how healthy my hair is compared to how it was before. :yep:

Back