Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I juiced with BRX then sealed with olive oyl!

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

How did you wear your hair at night when you were relaxed? You could lightly juice and then wrap your hair for the night.:yep:

That's exactly what I was going to suggest DDtexlaxed! I do it every night after following the fgrogan way and my hair is light and bouncy in the morning :yep:

I'm going back to relaxing. How do relaxed ladies use the juice if their hair is too short to bun?:blush:

How did you wear your hair at night when you were relaxed? You could lightly juice and then wrap your hair for the night.:yep:

That's exactly what I was going to suggest DDtexlaxed! I do it every night after following the fgrogan way and my hair is light and bouncy in the morning :yep:

Delete. Double post. Damn blackberry :lachen:

I have a question...
Is it ok to use juice when your relaxed?? My mother insist that anything like S-Curl or etc will make a relax persons hair fall out.

I have a question...
Is it ok to use juice when your relaxed?? My mother insist that anything like S-Curl or etc will make a relax persons hair fall out.

Of course you can use the juice!!!:yep: It will not make anything fall out:nono:, the juice moisturizes and helps retention!!!:grin::grin::grin:

OMG...I went to a BSS yesterday to add to my PS collection and ran into the mother of all jheri juice aisles. I almost lost my mind. 32oz bottls of EVERYTHING were only $5.99!!!! I think I'm slowly turning into a PJ.

*mumbles* i mean i'm not half way done with my bottle but i could still buy some...to be on the safe side. no one will ever know... :takecover:

Co-Washing then Juicing is the TRUTH!! My hair feels so soft even the colored part. I might make it to MBL this year after all. :)

Hey!!! i'm breathing near this thread! sign me up, Chelz!!

repost, my ? got buried -- am i using too much juice because my hair is constantly damp?

is having continuously damp hair bad for a relaxed head? i style by finger combing and grazing the brush along my edges, crown and nape as needed. i loose bun daily by square dancing the position of the bun.

repost, my ? got buried -- am i using too much juice because my hair is constantly damp?

is having continuously damp hair bad for a relaxed head? i style by finger combing and grazing the brush along my edges, crown and nape as needed. i loose bun daily by square dancing the position of the bun.

Oh my bad I didnt see your question, and yes you are using too much juice because your hair should not always be damp, how do you wear your hair at night?? Maybe you could juice at night when your hair is not in a bun and then it should be dry by morning,:scratchch

And that could be bad if you ended up with a moisture overload, because relaxed hair definitely needs protein as well to help keep its strength:yep:

OMG...I went to a BSS yesterday to add to my PS collection and ran into the mother of all jheri juice aisles. I almost lost my mind. 32oz bottls of EVERYTHING were only $5.99!!!! I think I'm slowly turning into a PJ.

*mumbles* i mean i'm not half way done with my bottle but i could still buy some...to be on the safe side. no one will ever know... :takecover:

:naughty: I know your little secret!! :spank:...:lachen:

And what BSS was this? I need this one in my life!! Did they have 32oz bottles of CFCG or Hawaiian Silkayyyy??:eyebrows2

:naughty: I know your little secret!! :spank:...:lachen:

And what BSS was this? I need this one in my life!! Did they have 32oz bottles of CFCG or Hawaiian Silkayyyy??:eyebrows2

It was at Beauty Connection here in Louisiana. They had CFCG,HS 14-n-1, AND S-Curl!!!!

Just checkin in to see what other 'Juicers' are doing :wave:

Last edited:

Yall. I've been unfaithful to the juice... I KNOW I KNOW!

Its just this darn skala leave-in makes my hair so silk smoooooth...

But don't worry yall. I'm still letting my soul glo... just at night now.

Yall. I've been unfaithful to the juice... I KNOW I KNOW!

Its just this darn skala leave-in makes my hair so silk smoooooth...

But don't worry yall. I'm still letting my soul glo... just at night now.

:spank::spank::spank:

Miryoku over there having a threesome with da juice...:kisses:

:blush::blush::blush:

This morning I wet my box braids(no extensions) with Mane and Tail leave in conditioner then used CFCG on the length and spray it with JBCO and water and sealed with Vaseline. I put it in a bun after I was done. I am in LOVE with CFCG!!!! It is soooo juicy! I love how it feels in m hands and hair and the smell is great! I even had my 8 month old juicing this morning. LOL I used Soft and Precious Detangling Moisturizer. Glycerin is the second ingredient. The first is water.

Oh my bad I didnt see your question, and yes you are using too much juice because your hair should not always be damp, how do you wear your hair at night?? Maybe you could juice at night when your hair is not in a bun and then it should be dry by morning,:scratchch

And that could be bad if you ended up with a moisture overload, because relaxed hair definitely needs protein as well to help keep its strength:yep:

I juice by putting hair in 4 sections. I apply about a quarter size of CFCG to each section. When I use H14n1, I put 2 to 3 sprays per section. I baggy the ends only at night and sleep with a satin scarf. By morning, my entire head is damp although the ends are the only part baggy'd.

By the time I go to work and my day has ended, all of my hair has dried except for the inside of the bun and the underneath area where the bun is pinned to my head.

I use a light protein (either Aphogee 2min or ORS Replenishing Pack) weekly although some board members have suggested I back off from using protein weekly because I've commented that my hair often feels coated and coarse. I do notice that thee more juice I use, the less coarse my feels when my hair dries after each use.

This morning I wet my box braids(no extensions) with Mane and Tail leave in conditioner then used CFCG on the length and spray it with JBCO and water and sealed with Vaseline. I put it in a bun after I was done. I am in LOVE with CFCG!!!! It is soooo juicy! I love how it feels in m hands and hair and the smell is great! I even had my 8 month old juicing this morning. LOL I used Soft and Precious Detangling Moisturizer. Glycerin is the second ingredient. The first is water.

Yeah CFCG is super juicayyy:grin: Do you melt your vaseline before using it to seal?

And awwww you got the lil one juicing, shall we add him/her to the list?:look:

I juice by putting hair in 4 sections. I apply about a quarter size of CFCG to each section. When I use H14n1, I put 2 to 3 sprays per section. I baggy the ends only at night and sleep with a satin scarf. By morning, my entire head is damp although the ends are the only part baggy'd.

By the time I go to work and my day has ended, all of my hair has dried except for the inside of the bun and the underneath area where the bun is pinned to my head.

I use a light protein (either Aphogee 2min or ORS Replenishing Pack) weekly although some board members have suggested I back off from using protein weekly because I've commented that my hair often feels coated and coarse. I do notice that thee more juice I use, the less coarse my feels when my hair dries after each use.

Oh okay I thought you were saying that your hair stays damp 24/7, if it does get dry and you havent had any problems then keep doing what you are doing,:yep:

Yeah CFCG is super juicayyy:grin: Do you melt your vaseline before using it to seal?

And awwww you got the lil one juicing, shall we add him/her to the list?:look:

I just rub the Vaseline between my hands and put it on my ends. It melts a bit in my hands but I don't do anything extra do it. I use it straight out the container. :lachen: @ adding my DS to the list! He does have beautiful curls lol.

I just rub the Vaseline between my hands and put it on my ends. It melts a bit in my hands but I don't do anything extra do it. I use it straight out the container. :lachen: @ adding my DS to the list! He does have beautiful curls lol.

Ill add him as baby prettykinks, or maybe baby handsomekinks,:yep:

Hi Juicers!!!! I'z back, and juiced up to boot!!

I was having problems with my laptop, but I never stopped juicing for even a single moment!!! :pinocchio:lachen:

Well, I didn't just sit there and continuously juice my hair into oblivion, but I think you get the idea? At any rate, I am retaining some serious length and having zero problems with breakage!

Gots to love da Juice!!

Ill add him as baby prettykinks, or maybe baby handsomekinks,:yep:

LOL You are so silly!!! I like Baby Handsomekinks LOL:lachen: I guess I have to post his starting pic too LOL.

LOL You are so silly!!! I like Baby Handsomekinks LOL:lachen: I guess I have to post his starting pic too LOL.

:lachen:Only if you want to!

I put his name on the list with a baby boy smiley! Check it out!!:grin::grin::grin:

Hi Juicers!!!! I'z back, and juiced up to boot!!

I was having problems with my laptop, but I never stopped juicing for even a single moment!!! :pinocchio:lachen:

Well, I didn't just sit there and continuously juice my hair into oblivion, but I think you get the idea? At any rate, I am retaining some serious length and having zero problems with breakage!

Gots to love da Juice!!

Yayyyayayayayay Sianna Banna is back!!!!!! :dance7:

Did you put up anymore update videos on the tube??:grinwink:

ETA: Hold UP!!!!!! :bat: Whats up with that Pinocchio smiley?? Liar Liar pants on Fire!!:lachen:

Okay, so I'm rushing to post this before I get caught at work, so I haven't read all the replies to see if this has been asked and answered, but I'm wondering if we're allowed to use JUST a gel or JUST spray or something? I ask because S Curl and Wave Nouveau work for me in the summer, but I absolutely cannot use curl activator in the drier months. However, I use Fantasia IC gel year round. Can I still be a part?

Back