Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I juiced today after I finished my braids. This time I used a mix that I made cuz I was bored. The mix consists of: ohhb, glycerin, green & black tea.

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Went to the BSS to get some more juice. Thought I'd try CFCG. I thought CFC Moisturizer was good, but Woah! What can I saw about this...

softsheen-carson-care-free-curl-gold-instant-activator-16oz_96465_raw.gif
<~~~~ THIS? RIGHT HERE? IS MY SWAG!

Please add me to part 2!!! Will continue to use my S curl no drip every day!! :drunk:

Went to the BSS to get some more juice. Thought I'd try CFCG. I thought CFC Moisturizer was good, but Woah! What can I saw about this...

softsheen-carson-care-free-curl-gold-instant-activator-16oz_96465_raw.gif
<~~~~ THIS? RIGHT HERE? IS MY SWAG!

Lol forreal! CFCG is alll tha wayyyy turnt uppppp..:rolleyes:, :lachen:

I like the consistency of it, its just so juzayyyyy:thumbsup::lick::thumbsup:

2 days post braids takeout, and I've been having a bit of dry hair crisis, despite immediately preepooing, clarifying and deep conditioning right after removing my braids :(. Right now I'm baggying with juice and olive oil, hopefully that'll help solve my problem :yep:

I hope so too:crossfingers:, maybe the braids were keeping the moisture from soaking through well,:ohwell:

Ms.London have you tried putting it in an application bottle? I almost slipped when excess juice mist landed on the floor.

HTH

Ms.London dont worry just get another spray bottle to put it in,:yep: Like at sally's, maybe the drugstore,etc.

If you had an empty bottle of another spray juice than you could use that too, or just buy a juice/product that has a spray nozzle and then take the juice outta there and store it in some other container and then put your Juicy spritz in the emptied juice bottle,:look: Lol.....:rolleyes:

Thanks Ladies...i just went to the craftstore and got me a new spray bottle one of those with the Windex type nosels :grin: im not taking anymore chances!

ETA : Juiced up and ready for bed :drunk:

Thanks Ladies...i just went to the craftstore and got me a new spray bottle one of those with the Windex type nosels :grin: im not taking anymore chances!

ETA : Juiced up and ready for bed :drunk:

Thats great to hear! :D

Keeping it juicy yall!!! I see you ladies talking bout the care free juice and I am getting curious... I may have to give it a try.... hmmmmm, I think I will! :yep:

Add me in.... I've been a juicer for years! Can't stop! Won't Stop! LOL!

I use SCurl and Sta Sof Fro to moisturize my situation.

Keeping it juicy yall!!! I see you ladies talking bout the care free juice and I am getting curious... I may have to give it a try.... hmmmmm, I think I will! :yep:

What's your juice of choice? I use CFCG.

Add me in.... I've been a juicer for years! Can't stop! Won't Stop! LOL!

I use SCurl and Sta Sof Fro to moisturize my situation.

Lol @ my situation, Cant stop, Wont stop!:lachen:

Can I join in? I guess I've been Juicing without even knowing it because I use braidsprays continuously. I'll just have to up the ante on them.

my mix is really not that juicy but I added rosewater to it and I am liking it so far

I swear juice is gonna be my life savor in this transition. I clarified today and my hair decided to become unleashed--unleashed like a rabid dog! Juice helped to tame it some so I could atleast put it in a ponytail holder...

Got some CFCG this past Friday and used it after I washed on Saturday.....Where has this stuff been all my life?:woot: I am LOVIN IT!!! I can say I will be keepin' it juicy going on forward. Thanks to Chelz and Adora!!!! :notworthy

heeyy ladies!!! I'm currently juicing with hairveda whipped cream:grin::grin:

Ingredients Include : Water, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis Oil, Sweet Almond Oil. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Ceteryl Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Isopropryl Palmitate, Emulsifying wax, Germall Plus, Light Fragrance.

I'm loving it so far:drunk::drunk:

Last edited:

I am really liking using this so far. It's great for detangling freshly washed hair and makes my hair feel like it's moisturized all the time! However, if you're crunched for time, don't use this for a braid-out or twist-out! I set my hair yesterday morning with HS 14-in-1 mixed with some gel and had to be ready to take it down 6 or 7 hours later and my hair STILL was not dry. My hair isn't all that thick so usually it takes about 6 or so hours to dry normally but my hair (especially the ends) were wet like I had just gotten out the shower.
I ended up slicking it back into a cute bun piece, but I really wanted my usual big, curly hair. :( I'm not sure how long it should take to dry (I even sat under the dryer for almost 2 hours) but juicing a braid or twist-out is definitely not a same-day style for me.
Lesson learned!

My friend uses World of Curls I tried it and like it too!

Especially you relaxed ladies be careful of moisture overload! Most naturals can stand more moisture. Keep it balanced!

Can I join in? I guess I've been Juicing without even knowing it because I use braidsprays continuously. I'll just have to up the ante on them.

Of course you can!!!:yep::grin:

:circle::welcome4::circle:

Got some CFCG this past Friday and used it after I washed on Saturday.....Where has this stuff been all my life?:woot: I am LOVIN IT!!! I can say I will be keepin' it juicy going on forward. Thanks to Chelz and Adora!!!! :notworthy

Its been in the store waiting for you to notice it and take it home with you,:grin:

I am really liking using this so far. It's great for detangling freshly washed hair and makes my hair feel like it's moisturized all the time! However, if you're crunched for time, don't use this for a braid-out or twist-out! I set my hair yesterday morning with HS 14-in-1 mixed with some gel and had to be ready to take it down 6 or 7 hours later and my hair STILL was not dry. My hair isn't all that thick so usually it takes about 6 or so hours to dry normally but my hair (especially the ends) were wet like I had just gotten out the shower.
I ended up slicking it back into a cute bun piece, but I really wanted my usual big, curly hair. :( I'm not sure how long it should take to dry (I even sat under the dryer for almost 2 hours) but juicing a braid or twist-out is definitely not a same-day style for me.
Lesson learned!

You might need to use a lil less juice,:yep:

I juiced today after I finished my braids. This time I used a mix that I made cuz I was bored. The mix consists of: ohhb, glycerin, green & black tea.

You just braided your hair? That juice mix sounds very juicified, if I might say so myself,:grinwink:

Let us know what you think of it!:yep:

my mix is really not that juicy but I added rosewater to it and I am liking it so far
Ummmmm. :spank: I'm gonna slip some more glycerin into your mix.:giggle: Shhhhhh!!:shhh:

I swear juice is gonna be my life savor in this transition. I clarified today and my hair decided to become unleashed--unleashed like a rabid dog! Juice helped to tame it some so I could atleast put it in a ponytail holder...
:freakout:.....:blush::blush::blush:

heeyy ladies!!! I'm currently juicing with hairveda whipped cream:grin::grin:

Ingredients Include : Water, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis Oil, Sweet Almond Oil. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Ceteryl Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Isopropryl Palmitate, Emulsifying wax, Germall Plus, Light Fragrance.

I'm loving it so far:drunk::drunk:

That sounds yummy!:lick:

My friend uses World of Curls I tried it and like it too!

Especially you relaxed ladies be careful of moisture overload! Most naturals can stand more moisture. Keep it balanced!

:grin:Thanks for the tip!

Wow thats actually what it looked like this morning.

I was wondering what makes the "juice the "juice"? Does it need to just have Glycerin in it or does it need to be at the top of the ingredients list? Because I just got some Skala Leave-ins and they have glycerin in them just not at the top. I was thinking about switching back and forth from this to CFCG.

Add me. I am using S-Curl now.

I am still juicing religiously. I am sooo glad a thread was started for this. Glycerin based products are officially my favorite and staple moisturizer. I juice morning and night and apply a serum for oil and shine.

Because of the juice, I am able to wear soft to the touch and managable braidouts daily with no problem. I braid in pigtails at night and let down in the morning. Always great results. My hair doesnt dry out and my breakage is very, very minimal (like if I snap my hair on my own by accident).

My hair goes through a bottle too fast though. I dont know how to stretch it. I am used to my products lasting me 3 to 6 months. A go through a bottle every month. Its cheap so its no biggie but still...id like to stretch my product.

I may have to try the curl activator gel too. Looks like a God-send for stretching.

Wow thats actually what it looked like this morning.

I was wondering what makes the "juice the "juice"? Does it need to just have Glycerin in it or does it need to be at the top of the ingredients list? Because I just got some Skala Leave-ins and they have glycerin in them just not at the top. I was thinking about switching back and forth from this to CFCG.

Yeah the glycerin needs to be at the top, but exceptions can be made, I have some Skala leave-ins too but I dont consider that to be the juice:ohwell:.

:sekret: But, if you want,:ninja: you can still use it and nobody ever has to know!!!:sekret: Shhhhhshhh :shhh::shhh::shhh:

:lachen:

Yeah the glycerin needs to be at the top, but exceptions can be made, I have some Skala leave-ins too but I dont consider that to be the juice:ohwell:.

:sekret: But, if you want,:ninja: you can still use it and nobody ever has to know!!!:sekret: Shhhhhshhh :shhh::shhh::shhh:

:lachen:

Dangit I was so hoping it was juice! lol! but I only have to use the juice once a day right? I moisturize more than once a day anyway... that way I can save some juice and still be a Skala-addict.

Why do I feel PJism setting in?

Add me. I am using S-Curl now.

I am still juicing religiously. I am sooo glad a thread was started for this. Glycerin based products are officially my favorite and staple moisturizer. I juice morning and night and apply a serum for oil and shine.

Because of the juice, I am able to wear soft to the touch and managable braidouts daily with no problem. I braid in pigtails at night and let down in the morning. Always great results. My hair doesnt dry out and my breakage is very, very minimal (like if I snap my hair on my own by accident).

My hair goes through a bottle too fast though. I dont know how to stretch it. I am used to my products lasting me 3 to 6 months. A go through a bottle every month. Its cheap so its no biggie but still...id like to stretch my product.

I may have to try the curl activator gel too. Looks like a God-send for stretching.

Yeah those juice bottles go fast, just stock up next time so they will seem to last 3 to 6 months,:lachen:. Which curl activator are you gonna try??:eyebrows2

Dangit I was so hoping it was juice! lol! but I only have to use the juice once a day right? I moisturize more than once a day anyway... that way I can save some juice and still be a Skala-addict.

Why do I feel PJism setting in?

Uh-oh....:blush::nono::blush:

Lol PJism is no longer setting in, it has already set in,:grin:

And yeah thats fine, you only have to juice once a day so you're good,:up::up::up:

Back