Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I been juicing for years, this is a fun challenge will be great!! My fave juicer is S-curl but I am mixing it up with a new juicer for this challenge too. I will hit the BSS for a back up juicer soon. LOL

Lol I just saw your thread talking about buying new products,:grinwink: I saw you mentioned "da juice" so I thanked your post...:grin:

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Thanks for shea butter tip. I had water aerobics this morning. I co-washed and went back to pool this afternoon. I used the shealoe and topped it with smooth n shine curl activator and had the nerve to slap on a headband and go to the pool. That shealoe with s&s will curl in ANYTHANG ... I totally submerged and my hair did not go Don King on me. I'll try this several more times to verify its a reliable combination for me.

Both the honey and coconut oil rinses play well with CFCG on my hair. Have you tried oil rinsing? Let your hair rule & just do what's good for you :)

No I havent tried oil rinsing, can you do that with grapeseed or castor oil? I have coconut as well.

Ok so I bought the S curl. I almost bought the John Freida stuff but there was a cone pretty high up on the list of ingredients. The S curl actually doesnt smell that bad.

How many times a day is everyone juicin' up? :)

Last edited:

Ok so I bought the S curl. I almost bought the John Freida stuff but there was a cone pretty high up on the list of ingredients. The S curl actually doesnt smell that bad.

How many times a day is everyone juicin' up? :)

Nightly,:look:

I just purchased 2 16fl oz of S-Curl bottles to continue on the Juice challenge. Hopping to be BSL by december

Now that I'm out of braids, I've started to use the juice properly on my loose hair. I'm still having some dry hair problems, but imma get that sorted out soon enough :yep:.

Question: What do you think of cowashing everyday and then applying the juice to my damp hair? Good idea or not? :look:

Now that I'm out of braids, I've started to use the juice properly on my loose hair. I'm still having some dry hair problems, but imma get that sorted out soon enough :yep:.

Question: What do you think of cowashing everyday and then applying the juice to my damp hair? Good idea or not? :look:

Thats what I have been doing and getting GREAT results. It makes my hair soft and keeps it moist. But then again. I'm trying to retain ever millimeter of hair that grows out of my head so... ya.

That sounds okay but you just have to make sure you dont end up with a moisture overload,:yep:

Thats what I have been doing and getting GREAT results. It makes my hair soft and keeps it moist. But then again. I'm trying to retain ever millimeter of hair that grows out of my head so... ya.

Thank you for your answer, I'm glad to hear it and it's giving me hope :grin:. Same here. I just need my long hair, like, right now :yep:

That sounds okay but you just have to make sure you dont end up with a moisture overload,:yep:

OK, I will make sure to keep track of that. My hair is a bit of a dry mess anyway, so I doubt moisture overload is that likely, but still, I will be careful :yep:

Thank you for your answer, I'm glad to hear it and it's giving me hope :grin:. Same here. I just need my long hair, like, right now :yep:

OK, I will make sure to keep track of that. My hair is a bit of a dry mess anyway, so I doubt moisture overload is that likely, but still, I will be careful :yep:

Yeah just watch out for mushy hair or super stretchy strands.:yep:

Ok Chelz sign me up :D.......I've juice in hand and strapped to my hip(LOL)

I just cowashed my hair this evening with VO5 Elixir Moisture Conditioner, and afterwards applied my CFCG and a bit of olive oil, then put my hair into 4 braids and tied with a satin scarf. Hopefully it'll be all good tomorrow, and if it's moisturised enough, I won't need to moisturise again in the morning :grin:

Juiced my W&G this mornin'. Have a great Saturday, ladies!

Had a convo with Adora and told her this so I'm copying what I wrote to her about my newfound love for juicing:

i'm officially hooked on juicing. i finally know what it feels like to have moisturized hair without it being weighted down by product. normally my hair feels soft and slick when i've overapplied product. not this time. it's all moisture (i think). coconut oil is like delicously good. very light but yet works, just melts in my hand. i'mma addicted.

wet bunned w/Nexxus Humectin....now its drying abit, will take down, spritz and put back up - off to the gym.

Hi all,

This is my first official challenge and I'm super excited! I think this is my first post on here lol. I was a lurker for a long time and then decided to join. I joined and still lurked. Guess it's time for me to come out of Lurkville and join the masses!

For the challenge I'm starting off with S-Curl. I am going to purchase a few of the other products already mentioned to see what works best with my hair.

Happy Juicing!

Hi all,

This is my first official challenge and I'm super excited! I think this is my first post on here lol. I was a lurker for a long time and then decided to join. I joined and still lurked. Guess it's time for me to come out of Lurkville and join the masses!

For the challenge I'm starting off with S-Curl. I am going to purchase a few of the other products already mentioned to see what works best with my hair.

Happy Juicing!

:blush3:Awwwwww welcome to LHCF and the juice challenge Similie!!!:wave: And this is your first post, how cute lol.:grin: What other products are you gonna look for??:drunk:

:welcome3:

:blush3:Awwwwww welcome to LHCF and the juice challenge Similie!!!:wave: And this is your first post, how cute lol.:grin: What other products are you gonna look for??:drunk:

:welcome3:

I was thinking of purchasing the Hawaiian Silky 14 N 1 and the Nouveau Lotion & Mist, and maybe the CFCG since I have read so many good things about them.

Shoot I might just try all of them :lachen:

I juiced w/ shescenit moisture mist b/c on wash day I O.D. on ohhb & aohc w/ sealing w/ jbco. I needed my hair to dry out from the moisture.

My relaxed hair is too short to bun. How can I use the juice, now?

Ok, i got Wave nouveau finishing lotion for my VERY dry 4b relaxed hair, i applied a small amount before wrapping my hair last night and i woke up this morning to new hair, it was so soft and silky!!! not weighed down or greasy at all.

I have to slap my own hand to keep my hand out of my hair :spank:

My hair is short - approx ear length but breaks easily, and this stuff is a GOD send!

I would highly recommend....can't believe nobody told me about this before...

Yay! You just answered my question! I have short relaxed hair and had no idea how to juice. Thanks a million!:yay:

I haven't Juiced today still tryin to find the products listed...Sally's in canada doesn't carry the Hawaiian 14 in 1 ..so the search continues...

No I havent tried oil rinsing, can you do that with grapeseed or castor oil? I have coconut as well.

I have only used coconut oil. What is grapeseed good for?

OOOH OOOH OOOH!!! Add me to the challenge!! I started using CF lite activator gel 2 days ago and I am hooked!!! I have soft touchable curls with hold and no frizz. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair in the last 2 days. Got some HS14N1 too!!

Last edited:

Juiced up my hair this morning before work and now I'm hennaing my hair overnight, followed by indigo tomorrow morning.

@the bolded...that's how I do it...so far so good. :grin:

memememememmeeeeeee

I will never not juice again! :lick::lachen:

:cry3: Chelz...Juicers...HELP!!!

Tonight after applying my BM Growth Serum and putting my hair in a bun, i tried to juice BUT COULDN'T :fistshake:, something's wrong with my spray nosel or with the consistency of my BM Suicy Spritz, it was working fine up until this morning i was in the mirror getting ready for work spritzing as usual but it was coming out all weird and weak and kinda stopped but i was done juicing and late soooo yea......but then tonight it happened again but this time nothing came out :nono: i washed it stuck a pin in it (the hole in the nosel) but nothing i even tried another nosel i had laying around it worked for awhile but it sprayed streaks rather than a mist then that too failed me and stopped working...:wallbash:

I just ended up using some BM Hair Milk instead tonight...but i will not and can not stop juicing i simply refuse to....so ladies imma need suggestions and help ASAP!

Back