Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

im so mad i fell the hell off last time, hospital issues, mom and her man recently having surgeries (she donated her kidney to him :) ) as well as motherhood to a 15mth old lol..i wont officially join this time around, but i just got a bottle of Hawaiian Silky since i ran out of s-curl,,,gonna try n keep it goin from the sidelines lol...but i did miss yall tho :) hope all is well with everyone!

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

:cry3: Chelz...Juicers...HELP!!!

Tonight after applying my BM Growth Serum and putting my hair in a bun, i tried to juice BUT COULDN'T :fistshake:, something's wrong with my spray nosel or with the consistency of my BM Suicy Spritz, it was working fine up until this morning i was in the mirror getting ready for work spritzing as usual but it was coming out all weird and weak and kinda stopped but i was done juicing and late soooo yea......but then tonight it happened again but this time nothing came out :nono: i washed it stuck a pin in it (the hole in the nosel) but nothing i even tried another nosel i had laying around it worked for awhile but it sprayed streaks rather than a mist then that too failed me and stopped working...:wallbash:

I just ended up using some BM Hair Milk instead tonight...but i will not and can not stop juicing i simply refuse to....so ladies imma need suggestions and help ASAP!

Ms.London have you tried putting it in an application bottle? I almost slipped when excess juice mist landed on the floor.

HTH

im so mad i fell the hell off last time, hospital issues, mom and her man recently having surgeries (she donated her kidney to him :) ) as well as motherhood to a 15mth old lol..i wont officially join this time around, but i just got a bottle of Hawaiian Silky since i ran out of s-curl,,,gonna try n keep it goin from the sidelines lol...but i did miss yall tho :) hope all is well with everyone!

WOW. Kudos to your mom for donating her kidney :yep: Congrats to you on the new baby. Girl the juice challenge is a no stress challenge. Chelz intentions are to see everyone with 6 inches this time next year.:yep:

Besides, didnt you know....once you come near this thread you become apart of the juice family:rolleyes: WELCOME

Its okay MsButterfli :bighug:, we understand, and WOW that was brave of her!:yep:

ETA:Oops I had already put your name on the list before I read the whole thing, but hey you breathed in the thread so you are now a part of us.:grin: You can be our "resident lurker"...:giggle:

Ms.London have you tried putting it in an application bottle? I almost slipped when excess juice mist landed on the floor.

HTH

Heyyyy MyFrienddddd!:hiya:

And yeah thats a good idea, just de-bottle it and put it in another bottle

:cry3: Chelz...Juicers...HELP!!!

Tonight after applying my BM Growth Serum and putting my hair in a bun, i tried to juice BUT COULDN'T :fistshake:, something's wrong with my spray nosel or with the consistency of my BM Suicy Spritz, it was working fine up until this morning i was in the mirror getting ready for work spritzing as usual but it was coming out all weird and weak and kinda stopped but i was done juicing and late soooo yea......but then tonight it happened again but this time nothing came out :nono: i washed it stuck a pin in it (the hole in the nosel) but nothing i even tried another nosel i had laying around it worked for awhile but it sprayed streaks rather than a mist then that too failed me and stopped working...:wallbash:

I just ended up using some BM Hair Milk instead tonight...but i will not and can not stop juicing i simply refuse to....so ladies imma need suggestions and help ASAP!

Ms.London dont worry just get another spray bottle to put it in,:yep: Like at sally's, maybe the drugstore,etc.

If you had an empty bottle of another spray juice than you could use that too, or just buy a juice/product that has a spray nozzle and then take the juice outta there and store it in some other container and then put your Juicy spritz in the emptied juice bottle,:look: Lol.....:rolleyes:

I'm in. I will post my update pics on July 2 when a relax. I currently use HS14 but brought Wave Nouveau MoisturizingFinishing Lotion to try next. I will seal with Blue Magic Coconut Hair Grease for now.

OOOH OOOH OOOH!!! Add me to the challenge!! I started using CF lite activator gel 2 days ago and I am hooked!!! I have soft touchable curls with hold and no frizz. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair in the last 2 days. Got some HS14N1 too!!

Cool! :up: I havent seen the CFC gel anywhere yet though...:sad:

I'm in. I will post my update pics on July 2 when a relax. I currently use HS14 but brought Wave Nouveau MoisturizingFinishing Lotion to try next. I will seal with Blue Magic Coconut Hair Grease for now.

Ayeeeeeeee! Blue Magic Coconut is that ishhhhh:lachen: We gotta get everybody up on that!:grin:...:look: How you DEWIN!

I was thinking of purchasing the Hawaiian Silky 14 N 1 and the Nouveau Lotion & Mist, and maybe the CFCG since I have read so many good things about them.

Shoot I might just try all of them :lachen:

Lol thats what I would do, well maybe I would try most of them:yep:

Lets see I have the:

CFC Instant Moisturizer
CFCG Instant Acivator
Scurl No-drip
Hawaiian Silky
BRX Braid spray
Scurl Gel
Long Aid gel
Fantasia IC gel

What else should I get??:lachen:

lol... I thought I would be the odd ball because most ppl think grease is bad. I just use a little to seal and wrap my hair. When I take it down it has shine and it's soft.

Had a convo with Adora and told her this so I'm copying what I wrote to her about my newfound love for juicing:

i'm officially hooked on juicing. i finally know what it feels like to have moisturized hair without it being weighted down by product. normally my hair feels soft and slick when i've overapplied product. not this time. it's all moisture (i think). coconut oil is like delicously good. very light but yet works, just melts in my hand. i'mma addicted.

:grin: Yesss juice and coconut oil are the bomb like tick,tick.:look:

I haven't Juiced today still tryin to find the products listed...Sally's in canada doesn't carry the Hawaiian 14 in 1 ..so the search continues...

Awww I hope you can find a juice soon, good luck!!:grinwink:

I have only used coconut oil. What is grapeseed good for?

Grapeseed oil is similar to olive oil except it it is lighter. It can be used as an oil treatment, a sealant,etc.

Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed oil is popular because it is odorless and full of minerals and vitamins that help strengthen your hair. It is an odorless oil, and can help add shine and moisture to your hair. Grapeseed oil is known for having a high content of linoleic acid, an important fatty acid that supports cell health.

http://newlynatural.com/blog/2009/04/grapeseed-oil/

lol... I thought I would be the odd ball because most ppl think grease is bad. I just use a little to seal and wrap my hair. When I take it down it has shine and it's soft.

There was a member here whose daughter has like thigh length hair and she seals her daughters hair with melted vasoline,:yep::yep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKh9B7mweU0

Lol thats what I would do, well maybe I would try most of them:yep:

Lets see I have the:

CFC Instant Moisturizer
CFCG Instant Acivator
Scurl No-drip
Hawaiian Silky
BRX Braid spray
Scurl Gel
Long Aid gel
Fantasia IC gel

What else should I get??:lachen:

Wow, that is a lot! Which one do you like best then?

Wow, that is a lot! Which one do you like best then?

I like CFCG and Hawaiian Silky the best,:yep: Followed by the braidspray.:grin: I'm going to try using the Scurl no-drip and then the Scurl gel right after that, maybe I will like this combo.:crossfingers:

Cool! :up: I havent seen the CFC gel anywhere yet though...:sad:

I got the first jar at a Rite Aid that was closing down for $2.00. I found more at my local BBS.

I am on a personal "gel and juice" challenge to see if I can use both to reduce the number of SSKs. I use the Sparkle Lites stuff over hemp seed oil on wet hair, then my S-Curl concoction on other days.

Tip: To keep the juice spray from landing everywhere, I spritz in the shower before showering and let the mist plump my hair.

I am on a personal "gel and juice" challenge to see if I can use both to reduce the number of SSKs. I use the Sparkle Lites stuff over hemp seed oil on wet hair, then my S-Curl concoction on other days.

Tip: To keep the juice spray from landing everywhere, I spritz in the shower before showering and let the mist plump my hair.

Hmmm that sounds like a good idea, good luck with the SSK's!!:up: And thanks for the tip!!!:yahoo:

ETA:Your siggy cracks me up:lachen:

Count me in Chelz. I'm full SL, 8 months post..

My Geaux Juice is BRX!!

I just juiced with some S-Curl Spray Moisturizer. I will be getting some extension braids today. Can't wait because it will be so easy to juice everyday with my BRX Extension Braid Spray:yep:.

I will be using my s-curl in a minute!

I just juiced with some S-Curl Spray Moisturizer. I will be getting some extension braids today. Can't wait because it will be so easy to juice everyday with my BRX Extension Braid Spray:yep:.

Yes it smells gooooddddd:lick:

Hey guys I found another juice while doing a lil online browsing:grin:

300.jpg

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), Panax Ginseng, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Prunus Armeniaca, Passiflora Incarnata, Mangifera Indica, Carica Papaya (Papaya Fruit), Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit, PEG 75 Lanolin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Propylene Glycol Isoceteth 3 Acetate, Propylene Glycol Ceteth 3 Acetate, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydrantoin, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/p...p2=184758&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-CAT

Made my homemade juice bottle yesterday and juiced. Isn't anyone bagging with the juice? I'm wearing halfwigs with a plastic cap underneath. Is this ok or too much moisture?

Made my homemade juice bottle yesterday and juiced. Isn't anyone bagging with the juice? I'm wearing halfwigs with a plastic cap underneath. Is this ok or too much moisture?

Are you wearing the cap all day? Its okay to baggy, just make sure that you dont overload on the moisture and end up with mushy hair, lol doing protein treatments as well will help you keep the proper protein/moisture balance..:yep:

2 days post braids takeout, and I've been having a bit of dry hair crisis, despite immediately preepooing, clarifying and deep conditioning right after removing my braids :(. Right now I'm baggying with juice and olive oil, hopefully that'll help solve my problem :yep:

Back