Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

So youre gonna just toss a bunch of juicy ingredients into a trash bag? Cool!:look::grin:

...I've never had trashbag punch before, is it good?:grinwink: Lol...:rolleyes:

the term "trash bag/can punch" was used back in my college days to mean when they poured all types of beer, wine, etc. in a trash can (clean) together with fruit punch, the mixture would get you drunk for sure, lol...I won't use a trash bag or can but a spray bottle full of different types of "hair" goodies:lick:

Last edited:
Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

The juices that most of you all are using were not making my hair happy at all. I have been using this one for the past 2 months and it is like perfume for the hair and all natural. I'm wafting like i have sprayed perfume all over myself. My DH loves it when i spray it on.

I can't rave about it enough as its also brilliant for those of us with fine strands.

533.jpg

Our Raw Shea Butter Daily Moisture Hair Mist is a deep penetrating protein enriched recipe combing sweet Almond, Silk, and Soy Milk Proteins to repair and deliver instant moisture and shine. This ultra-light, non-greasy formula won't build up so hair remains soft, shiny and healthy. Shea Butter and Vitamin B-5 restore suppleness and renew hair elasticity to help prevent breakage and promote longer, healthier hair.

If you are in London you can buy it in a shop in Brixton.

If not here is a link http://www.nubiannatural.com/acatalog/Raw_Shea__Hair_Mist.html

Tonight I will be washing and all. I will juice with care free liquid activator.

Almost ran out the house this morning without juicing...i sure did make a round about 180' turn and juiced my strands down...

Lol, you knew I was gonna ask about that shea buttah:grinwink:

I put your name on the list as "All Mighty Choctaw",:look: I kid you not.

And shoot there are sooo many other juicy products out there, I saw some brand in the BSS the other day that I have never heard of, you know I was gonna try that honey water rinse the other day but I didnt feel like mixing it up...:blush:

Thanks for shea butter tip. I had water aerobics this morning. I co-washed and went back to pool this afternoon. I used the shealoe and topped it with smooth n shine curl activator and had the nerve to slap on a headband and go to the pool. That shealoe with s&s will curl in ANYTHANG ... I totally submerged and my hair did not go Don King on me. I'll try this several more times to verify its a reliable combination for me.

Both the honey and coconut oil rinses play well with CFCG on my hair. Have you tried oil rinsing? Let your hair rule & just do what's good for you :)

Okay, I wavered a bit at first, but I'm DEFINITELY in! This is just too exciting to miss! I'm using S-Curl with coconut oil and castor oil mixed in. Thinking of adding some msm....

I want in! I had great results with Wave Nouveau (Lotion and Spray) so I will be using those. I also have Care Free Curl Lotion that I will try once the Wave Nouveau lotion is done.

ETA: For now will probably juice before bedtime but if my hair needs it (ie. as more NG comes in) will increase to twice a day.

Last edited:

Juicing tonight with S-Curl Spray Moisturizer. I really love this stuff, how it smells and how soft it makes my hair feel:yep:.

I wont be joining this round but last round was great =) there are many benefits to juicing so ladies go hard!! :grin:

9 weeks and juiced up...what what!!! :lachen:

Attachments

• 9 weeks 002.jpg
    9 weeks 002.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 35
  • 9 weeks 003.jpg
    9 weeks 003.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 41

Juiced!!! My bottle of CFC felt light. Have to go pic up some in the morning ASAP!!!

I wont be joining this round but last round was great =) there are many benefits to juicing so ladies go hard!! :grin:

Ummmmm too late, you breathed near the thread.:lachen:

the term "trash bag/can punch" was used back in my college days to mean when they poured all types of beer, wine, etc. in a trash can (clean) together with fruit punch, the mixture would get you drunk for sure, lol...I won't use a trash bag or can but a spray bottle full of different types of "hair" goodies:lick:

:blush::blush::blush:

Lol yeah I knew what you meant...:look:

Hey, CHELZ, I've reported for duty, Ma'am!

I was a hard-core Hawaiin Silky fan. However, I am now juicing my homemade "BBS" Spray. Recipe: Glycerin, Right on Curl, Mane and Tail conditioner, water, amla and coconut oil shaken, not stirred, into a pretty pink spray bottle. I take it with me to keep my juices flowin'.

This makes detangling a breeeeeze!

Glad to be a part of the Juic-ommunity.

Sounds good!:lick::lick::lick:

Almost ran out the house this morning without juicing...i sure did make a round about 180' turn and juiced my strands down...
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:curtain:...........

:spank: You are now #103 on the list...:bat: You breathed AND peeked into the thread,:lachen:

Okay, I wavered a bit at first, but I'm DEFINITELY in! This is just too exciting to miss! I'm using S-Curl with coconut oil and castor oil mixed in. Thinking of adding some msm....
:eyebrows2 :eyebrows2 :eyebrows2

I want in! I had great results with Wave Nouveau (Lotion and Spray) so I will be using those. I also have Care Free Curl Lotion that I will try once the Wave Nouveau lotion is done.

ETA: For now will probably juice before bedtime but if my hair needs it (ie. as more NG comes in) will increase to twice a day.

:creatures:welcome2::creatures

I wanna join
I am tryna have Adora's hair by next year (or at least close to it)
My shortest layer is like SL and the longest layer is barely scraping BSL.
I want MBL-WL by next year DAMN IT!

My only issue with the juice is the smell. Do any of you guys know of a juice thats smells a little less jheri curlish? If you know what it mean. I really can't take the smell, and I am pretty sure my BF will kick me out of bed :lachen:

Any ideas ladies.

I wanna join
I am tryna have Adora's hair by next year (or at least close to it)
My shortest layer is like SL and the longest layer is barely scraping BSL.
I want MBL-WL by next year DAMN IT!

My only issue with the juice is the smell. Do any of you guys know of a juice thats smells a little less jheri curlish? If you know what it mean. I really can't take the smell, and I am pretty sure my BF will kick me out of bed :lachen:

Any ideas ladies.

Hawaiian Silky and BRX Braid spray smells good:lick: Scurl and CFC/CFCG smell a lil jheri curlish.

Chelz what are you doing up

Can I join? I am 8 weeks post and not ready to relax yet due to my scalp peeling afterusing BT. At this stage the only thing that can help me manage MY 4c new growth with the relaxed ends is juice so I put some Wave Nouveau in last night and did 2 bantu-knot pigtail buns, put silk scarf on and went to bed. Can't wait to undo the bantu knot -out and see what I've got, will rock a banana clip for the rest of the day and willl relax in a couple of weeks. Hopefully this will be the answer to my incessantly thirsty hair!

ETA: Also can you relax with juice in your hair or do you have to wash it out and leave it a week?

Last edited:

Can I join? I am 8 weeks post and not ready to relax yet due to my scalp peeling afterusing BT. At this stage the only thing that can help me manage MY 4c new growth with the relaxed ends is juice so I put some Wave Nouveau in last night and did 2 bantu-knot pigtail buns, put silk scarf on and went to bed. Can't wait to undo the bantu knot -out and see what I've got, will rock a banana clip for the rest of the day and willl relax in a couple of weeks. Hopefully this will be the answer to my incessantly thirsty hair!

ETA: Also can you relax with juice in your hair or do you have to wash it out and leave it a week?

Hmmmm thats a good question, I think some people just go a few days without juicing before they relax, hth

I been juicing for years, this is a fun challenge will be great!! My fave juicer is S-curl but I am mixing it up with a new juicer for this challenge too. I will hit the BSS for a back up juicer soon. LOL

I saw this somewhere recently. Since I shop as infrequently as humanly possible (shudder), I think I remember exactly where to go get it. Now you have me wanting to check it out.

Hey Chelz ... I'm back. You know I gotta have the juice. :drunk:

The juices that most of you all are using were not making my hair happy at all. I have been using this one for the past 2 months and it is like perfume for the hair and all natural. I'm wafting like i have sprayed perfume all over myself. My DH loves it when i spray it on.

I can't rave about it enough as its also brilliant for those of us with fine strands.

533.jpg

Our Raw Shea Butter Daily Moisture Hair Mist is a deep penetrating protein enriched recipe combing sweet Almond, Silk, and Soy Milk Proteins to repair and deliver instant moisture and shine. This ultra-light, non-greasy formula won't build up so hair remains soft, shiny and healthy. Shea Butter and Vitamin B-5 restore suppleness and renew hair elasticity to help prevent breakage and promote longer, healthier hair.

If you are in London you can buy it in a shop in Brixton.

If not here is a link http://www.nubiannatural.com/acatalog/Raw_Shea__Hair_Mist.html

I saw this somewhere recently. Since I shop as infrequently as humanly possible (shudder), I think I remember exactly where to go get it. Now you have me wanting to check it out.

Hey Chelz ... I'm back. You know I gotta have the juice. :drunk:

Heyyyyy Soulfusion,:wave: been to the country lately??:grin:

Tell us if you find that juice...:yep:

Back