Overly Complimentary Men- Why do they annoy me?

bLackButtaFly said:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Lol. That's exactly what ruins the compliment for me. You're like "wait...what's that tone? that's the Booty tone! The nerve!" Like keep it in your pants. Men need ot have a little more discretion about who they let take that thing out for a spin. DOWN BOY!:lol:

Umm, hmm!!! That's exactly what it is!

He tries to say all extra sexy and what not, but considering he doesn't really have a deep voice it actually makes him sound like he's gay, LOL.

I'm glad ya'll are feeling me, I really thought I was sounding hella crazy with this one.

MzLady78 said:
Ya know!

I mean, he's cool and all, but he's been banished to the friend zone. Even if I wasn't turned off by the extraness, even if I thought he was really interested in me on the whole and not just as eye candy (okay I know, I'm forcing it referring to myself as eye candy, but work with me, lol) there's still the issue of the "pending" divorce and the triplets.

I forgot about that part. JUST RUN.... :lol: :look:

ETA: :lachen: @ the booty tone... I'm gonna have to use that one.

Girl you sexuy and everything id just bite you comma herree to daddy!:lachen:

Lordly, I'm sorry ma' that you gotta to have the crazniness but here one thing i got to say

main.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT MOVING

Hidden_Angel said:
Girl you sexuy and everything id just bite you comma herree to daddy!:lachen:

Lordly, I'm sorry ma' that you gotta to have the crazniness but here one thing i got to say

main.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT MOVING

OMG- this is so funny!!!

Why could I so see him saying some bs like that?

yea i find it very annoying as well. I think mainly because i tend to think that the guy doesnt know how to hold a decent intelligent conversation with a woman so he just goes into the 'damn u fine' mode. I would rather talk about something interesting than sit on the phone and giggle like i ain't got nothing better to do. If u call my house u betta have something to talk about, is all i'm sayin....

Mizani_Mrs said:
yea i find it very annoying as well. I think mainly because i tend to think that the guy doesnt know how to hold a decent intelligent conversation with a woman so he just goes into the 'damn u fine' mode. I would rather talk about something interesting than sit on the phone and giggle like i ain't got nothing better to do. If u call my house u betta have something to talk about, is all i'm sayin....

*Picks up the phone and calls you*

GULL GURRRL. why is you acting like that which ya fine like a dime self.. You know I think you sexy? did i tell you that you sexy?

Mizani_Mrs said:

I so feel you on this. When he starts, I immediately try to change the subject to something of substance. I don't need you tell me how I look, negro, I got a mirror. Yesterday he was going down the list- my beautiful eyes, my lips, my body. :yawn:

Gimmie a friggin break. I have to pull info out of him. If I didn't we'd sit there and talk about how "fine" I am the whole damn time.

Hidden_Angel said:

GULL GURRRL. why is you acting like that which ya fine like a dime self.. You know I think you sexy? did i tell you that you sexy?

You are a fool!!!

You know she probably got that pregnant woman glow going on too! Looking all extra scrumptious, lol.

Hidden_Angel said:

What you got on right now?? :) cuz I know it look good on you! Did I tell you u fine? Can I rub your feet?

Last edited:
MzLady78 said:
You are a fool!!!

You know she probably got that pregnant woman glow going on too! Looking all extra scrumptious, lol.

Oww, oww she having my kids to!!!!!!!

Come' heree mami dont fight it let it happen.. let ..just just let it happpen...

MzLady78 said:
OMG- He asked me that yesterday!!!!! I said clothes.

No he didn't. Why would he think that was an appropriate thing to say. You two just met and are not in relationship to be playing "Oh what you got on"....Okay to the left....

He's a bama...You need to refrain from contact. He's in a transition period. He's game is rusty and your are in his sights to practice his so called skills.

Like another poster said..."Keep it Moving"

I know what you mean, it is annoying. The first time, it's cool. But if I'm on a date with a guy and all he keeps talking about how good I look, I'm immediately turned off. It's like "I heard you the first time, complimenting me isn't gonna make me like you more." It makes me think they are shallow and lack real substance. Not only is it a turn off, but I actually feel insulted.

Hil84figer said:
No he didn't. Why would he think that was an appropriate thing to say. You two just met and are not in relationship to be playing "Oh what you got on"....Okay to the left....

He's a bama...You need to refrain from contact. He's in a transition period. He's game is rusty and your are in his sights to practice his so called skills.

Like another poster said..."Keep it Moving"

LMAO!! I hear ya, girl.

I'm really surprised that at 40, he's trying to run game like some 18 y/o kid. I would have thought he'd be a little more polished, but thus far, I definitely am not impressed.

MzLady78 said:
Umm, hmm!!! That's exactly what it is!

He tries to say all extra sexy and what not, but considering he doesn't really have a deep voice it actually makes him sound like he's gay, LOL.

I'm glad ya'll are feeling me, I really thought I was sounding hella crazy with this one.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: !

SvelteVelvet said:
I know what you mean, it is annoying. The first time, it's cool. But if I'm on a date with a guy and all he keeps talking about how good I look, I'm immediately turned off. It's like "I heard you the first time, complimenting me isn't gonna make me like you more." It makes me think they are shallow and lack real substance. Not only is it a turn off, but I actually feel insulted.

My feeling exactly!

Like they don't think you're capable of having a real conversation, you're just there looking cute.

MzLady78 said:
LMAO!! I hear ya, girl.

I'm really surprised that at 40, he's trying to run game like some 18 y/o kid. I would have thought he'd be a little more polished, but thus far, I definitely am not impressed.

Girl, age has nothing to do with it. Like the other lady said his game is rusty. This prolly the lines that used to work back in the day. He needs to step it up. As far age- trust "they" never stop with the corny lines. :lol:

Fran said:
Girl, age has nothing to do with it. Like the other lady said his game is rusty. This prolly the lines that used to work back in the day. He needs to step it up. As far age- trust "they" never stop with the corny lines. :lol:

True that. I guess I expected it to be a little tighter, lol.

Hidden_Angel said:
Really? well boy if you feelin' to drink my bath water you might as well suck my toes....

excuse the hang nail and the rust..
UglyFeet.jpg

You are so wrong for this one!!!!!

Just cuttin' up in here, lol.

Hidden Angel for all that he better spring for a pedicure too :lol: But what cha'll know bout that toe sucking. It's a highly UNDERRATED experience. :sekret:

Back