***Online Dating Support Thread***

This guy has a laundry list's worth of expectations but he looks like a baby.. So much so that his character limit got cut off, :lol:

If your one of the following please don't hit me up at all:
1. Women that claim they on their grown and sexy independent sh*tand need no man to take care of them, but still live home with their mom and dad moochin (STAY AWAY)

2. Two plus kids AND under the age of 25.

3. YALL NASTY *** GAY MEN POSING AS FEMALES WRITING ME. I CAN SPOT YALL A MILE AWAY!!!!!

4. If your not working or going to schoool!

5. Women who are highly concited who think they are the best thing to ever happen in this world and who is really stuck up.

6. Dont hit me up saying I look really young and then ask how old i'am. I know I look young, profile says my age so stop asking.

7. Dont hit me up if you have no more than two words to say.

8. Dont hit me up if your a man-basher. (meaning you women think yall women are superior to men and so called special, and say all men are dogs and they all cheat. if thats the case get the hell up on out of my page and go lesbian if yall cant stand us.)

9. Dont hit me up every single minute asking me what am i doing. I HATE Clingy DESPERATE WOMEN!!!

10. Dont hit me up if you try to force me to do something that I think is meaningless then get mad at me. (i.e. if you are hispanic and you tell me i need to learn spanish so you can speak it with me. I'am not spanish and I live in America a English speanking country! Call me Ignorant or stubborn or whatever. I dont give a DAMN what u think. My favorite i'm an atheist; dont come up to me saying you like me and everything but i can't connect with you spirtually or i need to go to church. If ya do then i'm gonna tell you to F off. I'll respect your religion so please dont force yours on me thinking that your gonna save me.)

11. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS BEFORE YALL COME OFF SOUNDING IGNORANT!!! Dont hit me up IF you are attracted to any other ethnicity more than african-american. I understand thats your prefence and I do not care. I've had a few individuals come up to me and try to talk to me and end up stop talking to me because they are more attracted to white or hispanic or asian men more and just wanted to talk to me to see how it was. I'am not a racist. We can be friends but it wont never pass that.

12. Dont hit me up if you made a commintment on having no kids or having no more kids then expect me to get serious with you. I have no kids myself and wanna have some one day. We can be friends and thats it

13. Dont hit me up if your kids are in their teens.

14. This may come off wrong and i'm sorry. NO BIG GIRLS!!! I know big girls need love too but I dont want no chick looking like PRECIOUS OR RESPUTIA (AKA NORBITS WIFE) sitting on my lap and crushing my pelvis. ALSO if you know your a big girl and you put on your profile average or a few extra pounds imma laugh at you word up. Just be honest i can see the pics.

15. Dont hit me up with you having a pic either containing a group of ppl and you tell me guess which one you are, a pic of

Oh, my goodness! How amusing, I couldn't get over the typos, verb-subject disagreement, and general grammatical errors.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Got this in my inbox :/ (from a white guy)

"I love me a fine sexy black woman...you are sexy!"

I really don't like when guys bring up race. It makes it seem as if they have a fetish or complex or something.

Last edited:
My Pof guy and I...well we're dating exclusively now. I still get the flowers every week. We text each other several times daily while at work and every morning he wakes me up with "good morning baby luv" .. It's corny but cute!

He's cute and mature and educated and gainfully employed and gives me lots of attention..... *sighs*

Got this in my inbox :/ (from a white guy)

"I love me a fine sexy black woman...you are sexy!"

I really don't like when guys bring up race. It makes it seem as if they have a fetish or complex or something.

I get so many notes from young white guys (20-26).... :lol: I don't think men look at my age cause when I say im old enough to be your mama they say, really? If I wanted a young man POF would be my stompin ground.:giggle:

I'm planning on telling the guy I really like that we shouldn't see each other anymore. I just can't handle him being thinner than me with less muscle tone. It makes me really sad, now, b/c I can really, really see myself with him. With kids. Huge for me. But, I can't get over him being smaller/softer than me. Ugh... why am I so shallow? :(

Bout time. Although dude asked me out on date by saying "hey I am going to be here sat, what are you doing?"

What is that site that you can look up people to make sure they don't appear crazy on paper?

I get so many notes from young white guys (20-26).... :lol: I don't think men look at my age cause when I say im old enough to be your mama they say, really? If I wanted a young man POF would be my stompin ground.:giggle:

Same here. White & black and they always got a comeback too :lachen:.

Now this other guy on Black People Meet :nono:. I was nice enough to send a message to say thank you but you are too far away. He responded, then I responded, and now he has responded again. Seriously, I'm done. I told you I don't want you. Move on!Now if he was cuter there might have been a chance :look:.

I got this message and all I could think was 'Wow... you're REALLY excited.' :lol:

Hi my name is Stephenson, I like your pic and your profile, I think you are beautiful ! You have an amazing smile! I like how in your profile you show you are a positive and open person! It also seems like you have a great personality! I would like to get to know you and take you out one day! A little about me, I'm a plumber for a living and a musician! I play the piano! I enjoy movies, bowling, tennis, broadway and comedy shows etc...... I'm open to anything but my favorite is jazz clubs! I play the piano for church and i used to direct a youth choir for a living, so I'm into gospel music! I'm a cool down to earth, laid back type of guy looking for a cool down to earth girl! Without the drama!

I got this message and all I could think was 'Wow... you're REALLY excited.' :lol:

Hi my name is Stephenson, I like your pic and your profile, I think you are beautiful ! You have an amazing smile! I like how in your profile you show you are a positive and open person! It also seems like you have a great personality! I would like to get to know you and take you out one day! A little about me, I'm a plumber for a living and a musician! I play the piano! I enjoy movies, bowling, tennis, broadway and comedy shows etc...... I'm open to anything but my favorite is jazz clubs! I play the piano for church and i used to direct a youth choir for a living, so I'm into gospel music! I'm a cool down to earth, laid back type of guy looking for a cool down to earth girl! Without the drama!
:lol: sometimes I swear these men have a cut and paste template set up on their computer.

Val Awww, yay! That is too cute.

I wanted to let you all know that my POF guy and I have decided to date exclusively as well. I honestly would have never thought that after 5.5 years of being single, I'd actually meet someone online that is absolutely perfect for me. It's still surreal to me, ya know. I'm so happy with him.

Stay encouraged, y'all.

I'm Wooga Booga magnet....:perplexed

I'm not saying that I need a Denzel or George Clooney....but DAYUM!

Then there is this one guy on OKC...he kept sending me messages, never responded. After the fifth message...I told him thanks, but no thanks....and he's STILL sending me messages and viewing my profile!!! :ohwell:

Same here. White & black and they always got a comeback too :lachen:.

Now this other guy on Black People Meet :nono:. I was nice enough to send a message to say thank you but you are too far away. He responded, then I responded, and now he has responded again. Seriously, I'm done. I told you I don't want you. Move on!Now if he was cuter there might have been a chance :look:.

So I read the message and it was worthless :look:. I sent a similar message to another guy and for some reason he's no longer a member on the site but prior to him leaving he needed to send me a message to say I'm ugly and f'd up. I guess I hurt his feelings :lol:.

I wanted to let you all know that my POF guy and I have decided to date exclusively as well. I honestly would have never thought that after 5.5 years of being single, I'd actually meet someone online that is absolutely perfect for me. It's still surreal to me, ya know. I'm so happy with him.

Stay encouraged, y'all.

My Pof guy and I...well we're dating exclusively now. I still get the flowers every week. We text each other several times daily while at work and every morning he wakes me up with "good morning baby luv" .. It's corny but cute!

He's cute and mature and educated and gainfully employed and gives me lots of attention..... *sighs*

So happy to hear that LHCF ladies are having some success!! Gives us single ladies hope that online dating can work. :yep:

Keep us posted and let us know about the wedding!! :giggle:

Hey yall....:wavey:
Jumped into this thing (what have I gotten myself into), only YESTERDAY! And I swear I have like 10 messages.....Going slowly so...we shall see...been watching this thread.
How do you initially communicate with someone after they message you? Do you have an email just set up for online dating? How long does it take before you give someone your number? Set up a date? THANKS!

Stay encouraged, y'all.
iLove awesome!! Wish you the best!

So happy to hear that LHCF ladies are having some success!! Gives us single ladies hope that online dating can work. :yep:

Keep us posted and let us know about the wedding!! :giggle:

Well I don't know about wedding..it's rather early!! But things are going very well at this time.

Suppose to meet up with one guy from POF Saturday. Mmh yeah. He's on the young side though. I know he's going to be bad for me but WTH, Im living! :look:

So this guy who has has my number for 3 or 4 weeks, messaged me on the site, saying hey when you have time text me.

REALLY? Do I just attract guys with no balls? He can call me. He has done nothing to make me think that he is interested.

Silly.

So this guy who has has my number for 3 or 4 weeks, messaged me on the site, saying hey when you have time text me.

REALLY? Do I just attract guys with no balls? He can call me. He has done nothing to make me think that he is interested.

Silly.

I think some of these guys want you to chase them and I certainly ain't the one for that :nono:.

you're in nola right? girl that is awesome!

I had a talk with the guy I really like from OkCupid. Started crying like I knew I would. I cried a little before I left my apt and hoped I wouldn't while talking to him. I thought he was going to get mad at me or something similar. I know I'm wrong and I don't deserve for him to still want to see me. We're going to start working out together and that somehow solves everything.

I'll disable my profile at some point. He still has his up.

I sent a similar message to another guy and for some reason he's no longer a member on the site but prior to him leaving he needed to send me a message to say I'm ugly and f'd up. I guess I hurt his feelings :lol:.

This fool right here has joined another site I'm on and has sent me a message like ain't ish happened :nono:. I have the same pics up on both sites and my screename is practically the same so he knows it's me :look:. Like I told my friend this ain't ever boring. It's an adventure :lachen:.

This fool right here has joined another site I'm on and has sent me a message like ain't ish happened :nono:. I have the same pics up on both sites and my screename is practically the same so he knows it's me :look:. Like I told my friend this ain't ever boring. It's an adventure :lachen:.

I got a note tonight stating:
I asked you to open your legs not your heart. Trust me you'll feel alot better.:perplexed

He's 42 years old....

Back