***Online Dating Support Thread***

I had a tinder date tonight.. I asked him what his family would think of him dating an African American woman and he answered truthfully.. He said my dad always tells me to keep the family blood line white. WTH. Smh..

70RpLh1.jpg

tumblr_inline_nguqobAcvQ1qlbkes.jpg

do you bother to respond to men whose profiles say "prefer white women" but they're messaging you? if you do, what do you say?

They always message me first so I'm just wondering what kind of reply they're expecting, like I didn't read their profile. It seems odd.

think about the sort of self loathing they would expect you to have/what an entitled white man they would have to be to expect you to reply to that. thats why.

Was it just me or was Match poppin this weekend? Must be the holidays. Now to figure out how to fit in all these dates :grin:

additional post filed under "mother****ers who just cant take a ****ing hint"

Attachments

• gfdgfd.jpg
    gfdgfd.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 212
00.jpg

33.jpg

344.jpg

tumblr_inline_nguqobAcvQ1qlbkes.jpg

am beyond annoyed with this. the first screenshot was taken about a week ago. i keep reporting him and he keeps making new accounts. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

stupid online dating problem:

so probably like last summer i got a message from this guy. i was on the fence about whether or not i wanted to respond because he was kind of like, dorky looking even though he was a doctor. i had showed his pictures to a friend and she said she didnt know why i was worrying about whether he would reply if i bothered to respond bc i was way too good looking for him. so i decided to make an exception and respond and of course he never replied EYEROLL.

it really bothered me at the time but now that i go back and look at the messages, eh, it wasnt a big deal.

anyway, so now hes back on okcupid with a new profile and he looks about 10 times more attractive than he did in the photos he had before. somebody had a makeover. he visits my profile regularly so even though i dont message first i am wondering if i should give it a shot...

stupid online dating problem:

so probably like last summer i got a message from this guy. i was on the fence about whether or not i wanted to respond because he was kind of like, dorky looking even though he was a doctor. i had showed his pictures to a friend and she said she didnt know why i was worrying about whether he would reply if i bothered to respond bc i was way too good looking for him. so i decided to make an exception and respond and of course he never replied EYEROLL.

it really bothered me at the time but now that i go back and look at the messages, eh, it wasnt a big deal.

anyway, so now hes back on okcupid with a new profile and he looks about 10 times more attractive than he did in the photos he had before. somebody had a makeover. he visits my profile regularly so even though i dont message first i am wondering if i should give it a shot...

ok so we are chatting now but i dont like his pacing. normally i would say something direct to put the option of meeting irl on the table, but i think hes doing this on purpose. i dont think ive gone out with any doctors before and i know they are used to doing this bull****. i feel like im at a disadvantage; ive been out with a ton of lawyers and finance guys so im cool there but people act like doctor dating is so different.

they might be right though because normally if the conversation stalled i would most likely let it go entirely. so the urge to nudge it along is probably related :ohwell:

what say you guys? nudge it along or let it go?

Not really, IMO. Find a 7 day free trial code first (retail me not has one). It isn't always fruitful since they don't remove inactive profiles.

I did it! Got my free trial.
Now I just have to remember to cancel it or I will be charged over $200.
EEEEK

Back