***Online Dating Support Thread***

Been messaging someone online, finally exchanged pics via text face ain't too hot, but his body is :lick:. The type of body that is just manly, big, tall, muscular... I'll talk to him and see how things go. Decent job, no kids, over 30... we'll see.

What site is this?

How awkward!

tinder.

@bunnycolvin

I had several request from men asking for a first time sexual experience with a black girl and for me to let them know if I'm interested.

i dont think ive ever gotten any request outright but do they think thats a compliment or something that would be well received? stupid.

so i got a message from a cutie on okc last night. visited him from my homepage and he visited back and messaged. (i used to have alist but now i feel like okc isnt really worth paying for anymore, and even though i want to see whos rating me highly if they arent messaging, whatever anyway.) i think he may be shorter than listed and lives in the burbs though :sad: i didnt even read his profile :lol: im basically trolling my romantic life right now :lol: womp

Okay, is there a requirement to respond to dudes if you aren't interested in them????

This seems to be an expectation from dudes and I don't understand it. If I responded to EVERY guy that I wasn't interested in, I'd be online all damn day.

This seems to be an expectation from dudes and I don't understand it. If I responded to EVERY guy that I wasn't interested in, I'd be online all damn day.

I know....it goes back to the point that some guys are butt holes bc they think they are owed a response.

ok profile picture

10620302724199151138.jpeg

:rofl:

that shouldnt amuse me as much as it does.

One dude is too thirsty! If I don't respond right away, he sends additional msgs. Next! I don't care how successful he is.

i just sent the best response to a message i received this morning (although im getting tipsy so "best" is subjective... at best... BAZING!)

ha, well the thing about the bulls and the knicks (though i do vaguely remember that rivalry from childhood) is that we havent had an exciting match up for awhile... or i guess except for a couple years ago when they had that ******* jeremy lin on the team and i actually had to watch those games because of all of the hype and found out the knicks play like a bunch of dirty assholes... so many cheap shots! so much hitting! those games angered me to no end and i actually kind of hate the knicks, which may or may not contribute to my adamant opposition of carmelo anthony joining the bulls... NO... if derrick rose has any goddamn sense he will do everything in his power to prevent that...

i think [thing] is sort of a girl thing. we used to have one as kids. its [cool description].... kids were easily amused in the 90s. i WOULD recommend you google it, because you need to see it to get the picture ;) (also, its a covert [thing] reference.)

i do not think i could even begin to discuss the whole male vs female writer thing, at least not without going on many rambling tangents and sounding like a crazy person (particularly for someone who is as yet unfamiliar with my brand of "debate") so i will just offer a teaser of **** [POPULAR MALE WRITER]. anything else will be lost in translation through a computer and text.
too bad he has his age listed as 29 and is really like 35. maybe he has money though.

Last edited:
Compliment his profile/photos or ask a question about something in it.
If it's OKC, comment about one of the questions he answered.

Been working Tinder. Got some conversations going.

Hate that you need to use your facebook for it. So....i created a fake facebook for it :look: my name is unusual. I don't need fools to be all up in my business until I know them. Its got my real pics tho...

i want to reactivate my profile on okc (still in a relationship but unsure of where it's heading so i need to start seeing other people) but i did a search for black men in my area and my gawd am i discouraged.:nono:

Look at this garbage! image-1192304259.jpg image-350633270.jpg What "straight" man puts a pic of his arse up? I feel like I'm going to be single forever, no hope. The cute ones are either to far up their own behinds to send a message while the ugly ones are all in my inbox.

Peep the last line though, baby wipes 2.0

Last edited:
im actually not into online dating anymore. i think this is directly because of them removing the broadcast option. i could meet people whenever i wanted using that. now i have to have these boring conversations that i am not interested in having with nothing to break that up and move things along. okcupid made a big mistake with that. i didnt renew my alist and hardly even use the site anymore. i have replied only to a handful of messages in the last few months since they did that.

i want to reactivate my profile on okc (still in a relationship but unsure of where it's heading so i need to start seeing other people) but i did a search for black men in my area and my gawd am i discouraged.:nono:

i encourage this. you are too good for an indian man :look:

i encourage this. you are too good for an indian man :look:

:lachen::lachen: :nono:

he's a sweetie! he's been nothing but good to me and the issues that a lot of black women have with indian men, i've not had with him. BUT i think if/when we break up i'm back to black.

:look:

Back