***Online Dating Support Thread***

MizzKutieQ

GIRL STOP!!!! he has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay TOO MUCH BAGGAGE and this:

d when I asked him I expected the same answer, but suprisingly he hit me with "I'm looking for someone I could hang out with and enjoy being with."
does not mean what your comment after seems to think it means. this is so noncommittal, i cant even tell you. thats basically nice language for hook up nsa. he already strung you along the first time bc he was dating someone else, which i hope you were aware of by the way.

girl i cant even count all those red flags, please do NOT try to put your cape on and save this one :nono: as women we are more inclined to be compassionate for other's situation but this sounds like a lose for me. he already sounds like he knows by you putting up with the homeless situation (which i never would quite frankly) that you'll put up with most things he could throw at you.

^^^
Took him home he told me his place looked like the projects but it's really nice in the inside maybe I could come see it one day. I joked and said okay, I may take u up on that offer when u invite me over,

MizzKutieQ GIRL STOP!!!! he has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay TOO MUCH BAGGAGE and this: does not mean what your comment after seems to think it means. this is so noncommittal, i cant even tell you. thats basically nice language for hook up nsa. he already strung you along the first time bc he was dating someone else, which i hope you were aware of by the way. girl i cant even count all those red flags, please do NOT try to put your cape on and save this one :nono: as women we are more inclined to be compassionate for other's situation but this sounds like a lose for me. he already sounds like he knows by you putting up with the homeless situation (which i never would quite frankly) that you'll put up with most things he could throw at you. ^^^
I've already done the deed, and deleted his number and stuff. I thought I was being a good friend. Smh

MzLady78 You're right. We are supposed to on an outing together right now but I'm on the bench alone and he's in an arcade with his kid. I have a headache and it was too loud for me to go in. Then I'm being subjected to a kids movie because it was the kids turn to pick. This sucks. I don't know how people deal with this family mess.

Sorry guys I can't keep these to myself :lol: I guess brotha man has a "type" okcupid gem:

That's in his pictures!! Oh of nothing else this is severely entertaining...

Attachments

• image-3411063188.jpg
    image-3411063188.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 187
I did a profile on OkCupid and was originally happy with it....until I discovered that the questions I answered were public... :nono: :ohwell: :perplexed:

Soooo....yeah, don't think I am ready for people to know THAT much about me upfront...

I did a profile on OkCupid and was originally happy with it....until I discovered that the questions I answered were public... :nono: :ohwell: :perplexed: Soooo....yeah, don't think I am ready for people to know THAT much about me upfront...

You can answer them privately, and clear the ones you've answered.

I just got a message from a guy that said "I just wanted to say that you look like a completely different person with your hair straight and your hair curly. I thought that was interesting. I take it your hair is naturally curly?"

Ummm, I didn't even know what to say to that.

I just got a message from a guy that said "I just wanted to say that you look like a completely different person with your hair straight and your hair curly. I thought that was interesting. I take it your hair is naturally curly?"

Id respond. People say that about me all the time.

that would irritate me. i would not respond but i have low tolerance for those kind of race specific issues in relationships (including from black men).

I felt some kind of way by his comments, so I'm not going to reply. I would want someone who would accept me whether my hair is curly or straight.

I should reply with "your teeth don't look so big when your mouth is closed. I find that interesting"

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I felt some kind of way by his comments, so I'm not going to reply. I would want someone who would accept me whether my hair is curly or straight. I should reply with "your teeth don't look so big when your mouth is closed. I find that interesting" Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I'd feel some kinda way abt that comment too. Wth is he trying to say? I don't blame you, I'd want someone that would be able to embrace me with curly and straight hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Sounds like an awkward icebreaker to me. It's nothing to be up in arms about... IMHO. This dating thing isn't easy for either gender.

Well I'm going out Sun with a Korean guy who's and engineer and seems very sweet. I was busy today and tomorrow so he opted for Sun Morning in Venice beach.... We shall see.

This nig :look: I never thought the T-shirt, scarf, combo caught on... Lol.

Attachments

• image-1760921935.jpg
    image-1760921935.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image-3834550047.jpg
    image-3834550047.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 170
Back