***Online Dating Support Thread***

See y'all?! Lenee925 has yet another cautionary tale!!!

Up the coos, tho? I am so sorry. :(

he proceeds to tell me he wants to give me lots of money to go shopping and date me properly all while being incredibly aggressive and pervy... Grabbing at my blouse, trying to shove his fingers up my coos. I think I made tire marks because I drove off so fast.

Girl he tried it as Tamar would say but he caught a hard shove and a few cuss words before I bounced. I'm almost 200 lbs right now (smh) and 5'9 so I seriously hope he wasn't trying to take it! Had a nerve to keep calling after that too.

How long does it take to meet someone in person? I'm asking because I've had 2 unfortunate blind date experiences and figure it's better to meet sooner than later.

ya'll have me side-eyeing all indian males heavy lmaoooo
:lachen: and i aint even looking but still

I've been igging all of our IT ppl---i never knew they get down like that when it comes to us---

i will say trini's can't be included into is though...

Girl he tried it as Tamar would say but he caught a hard shove and a few cuss words before I bounced. I'm almost 200 lbs right now (smh) and 5'9 so I seriously hope he wasn't trying to take it! Had a nerve to keep calling after that too.

To be blunt and not care about sounding racist, Indian men are horrible. I had a professional looking one ask for my number and a date in my job parking lot. Immediately after getting my number he starts rubbing his penis and tells me he is so excited.

One before that on a first date from okc attempted to rip my top down to expose my breasts saying he just wanted to see what I had.

Another from okc I hadn't met yet was masturbating while meeting me on Skype.

They got 3 strikes. Never again.

ETA. The Skype one admitted that for the most part Indian men only "date" BW for sex. Their preference is either Indian or white women for rlshp. You have been warned.

I've never dated an Indian man (they do nothing for me), but I've heard this sentiment enough to believe there's something to it.

All the people I have been matched with on okc or pof are sucky, I think Venus needs to hurry up and move forward b/c this online dating stuff isn't working for me.

@ Darkjoy

I too have had an experience with THE INDIAN man.. lol

I was messaged and promised the best sperm and that I am so hot and he would make sure to drop in all in me...I felt dirty...

Questions:
Would you consider dating someone you met online who lives in another country? Why or why not?

If yes, what would you consider a normal timeframe for the friendship to progress? (i.e. moving from messages to e-mail to phone/skype/facetime/etc)

At what point would you feel comfortable meeting?

got a message from some european man. i dont like to date european men because their accents are heavy as hell and they are boring, which is partially because of the language barrier. cant communicate well.

but hes cute. damn. if i were looking for a hook up id reply to his message. boooooooooooo responsible.

Questions:
Would you consider dating someone you met online who lives in another country? Why or why not?

If yes, what would you consider a normal timeframe for the friendship to progress? (i.e. moving from messages to e-mail to phone/skype/facetime/etc)

At what point would you feel comfortable meeting?

i wont even date a man who lives in another city :lol: aint nobody got time for that

long and boring story ahead:

i keep getting visited by this guy i went out with. the only reason why i agreed to go out with him is because he offered me tickets to a sports game for a team that i love. i wasnt gonna turn that down :lol: hes like "you wanna go to the game?" im like "hell yeah!" :rofl:

because yeah, looks wise, the answer was a hayle no. actually i think he had messaged me before that and i ignored it. came back with strong game :lol: so i did go out with him. and much to my disappointment, we actually got along well and i could see myself being friends with him, which was a problem, because it was exactly how i ended up in that mess with my ex. oh! since we're on the subject, he was indian :lol: i forgot about that because his looks were the bigger concern :lol

anyway so when he dropped me off i took my earrings off in the car because they were heavy and giving me a headache. we ended up stopping at a bar and i forgot about them until the next day. so i messaged him like meet me and bring my earrings! long story short the weather took a huge dip for a couple weeks, we were never able to work out the details, and i never got my damn vera wang earrings back. (which doesnt mean im upper echelon; they sell that at kohls :lol:)

anyway, so, since i reactivated m profile hes been viewing my page every now and again. you remember me, fool. i wanna message him like "can i get my freaking earrings back????"

i wont even date a man who lives in another city :lol: aint nobody got time for that

I. Feel. You. :look:

Although I have a friend who really hit it off with a guy in Europe. He visited her a few times already and they have discussed marriage. I think she's going to visit him next.

@ Darkjoy

I too have had an experience with THE INDIAN man.. lol

I was messaged and promised the best sperm and that I am so hot and he would make sure to drop in all in me...I felt dirty...

WOW, see???!

lmao@ lux side-eyeing the IT folks :lol:

got a message from some european man. i dont like to date european men because their accents are heavy as hell and they are boring, which is partially because of the language barrier. cant communicate well.

but hes cute. damn. if i were looking for a hook up id reply to his message. boooooooooooo responsible.

I love European men! I want to meet some. We would have so much to learn from one another, that to me is exciting.:grin:

belle_du_jour

european men will wife you up quick honestly. I have seen it with my own eyes. As long as you two are clear on what the direction of the relationship will be heading n the purpose then it is all good.

the only thing i see that happens is that the women are the ones who relocate... not the men

Wow. Some of these dudes are crazy. A guy that I just started talking to said something rather vulgar and tried to play it off as a joke. I told him that we don't know each other like that. He went from apologetic to huffy in less than 5 minutes. Deleted and blocked!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Wow what a beautiful physique! I am into that. Not too big but jacked. Hmm he does look like Curious George in the face but that's ok he can be your lil monkey. I'd have to see him in person and in his off season to make a judgment.

lol. He looks oven-roasted. Could be tender?

Wow what a beautiful physique! I am into that. Not too big but jacked. Hmm he does look like Curious George in the face but that's ok he can be your lil monkey. I'd have to see him in person and in his off season to make a judgment.

:lachen:

so i should reply? like i said im not even really set up for dating right now. my profile is cute, but very sparse, which means if guys want to message me there isnt much to comment on. also, i only have up a head shot and list myself as curvy, which is sure to make most guys think im fat/overweight. super fit guy takes a gamble on dating a maybe fat girl? (note: im not fat but im tired of dating guys who for some reason look at my pics and assume im thinner than i really am. my pics are accurate and recent, so idk why that happens.)

anyway im not feeling the face so idk.

:lachen:

so i should reply? like i said im not even really set up for dating right now. my profile is cute, but very sparse, which means if guys want to message me there isnt much to comment on. also, i only have up a head shot and list myself as curvy, which is sure to make most guys think im fat/overweight. super fit guy takes a gamble on dating a maybe fat girl? (note: im not fat but im tired of dating guys who for some reason look at my pics and assume im thinner than i really am. my pics are accurate and recent, so idk why that happens.)

anyway im not feeling the face so idk.

If you like his face. The tans look ridiculous.

I love buff guys, he actually is too skinny for me. lol.

Back