***Online Dating Support Thread***

I joined Match and PF and it was a bust. I took a break a few weeks ago and deleted my profile but I am thinking about joining again.

My boss joined 2 weeks after me back in December. She came in the office today and told me she now has a BF.:rolleyes:

They become exclusive after the 3rd date. :ohwell:

I joined Match and PF and it was a bust. I took a break a few weeks ago and deleted my profile but I am thinking about joining again.

My boss joined 2 weeks after me back in December. She came in the office today and told me she now has a BF.:rolleyes:

They become exclusive after the 3rd date. :ohwell:

Is she white? I feel like white women have a high probability of meeting a good guy online.

IT can happen!

They both are and yes I agree. I know a high number of black people still think online dating equals desperation.

I struggle with this same logic :look: I guess that's why onlin dating career lasted all of one day. :grin:

yet, I am open to looking via social media ie. Instagram. Makes no sense.

NGraceO

I deleted my OKC profile. I'm not the least bit interested in any of the guys who contact me. I'm not even interested in the few men I've communicated with, I just figured they were not weirdos and I should give them a chance (my standards have taken a dive)

I may be moving to a new city this summer, so I may try online dating again once I move.

Ok so I was finally happy to see an attractive, fit (fans myself), black male online. But he does not ask me any questions. When I ask him a question he sends a short answer. I will stop contacting him.

Example:

Stupid: been in area for a lil over 2yrs
ME: Oh fun. You think you will settle down here?
Stupid: Dont want to
ME: ok, any places that you are considering? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Stupid: 5yrs i dont know-i like Orlando

I have this younger white dude that doesn't have as great as a body, but at least dude asks me questions, and writes paragraphs to keep the conversation going. Ugh.

Stupid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok so I was finally happy to see an attractive, fit (fans myself), black male online. But he does not ask me any questions. When I ask him a question he sends a short answer. I will stop contacting him.

Example:

ME: ok, any places that you are considering? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I have this younger white dude that doesn't have as great as a body, but at least dude asks me questions, and writes paragraphs to keep the conversation going. Ugh.

I received an out of the blue text from a guy I was really interested in from POF. I thought we were vibing and then he pulled the disappearing act out of nowhere. I haven't heard from him since November! A part of me wanted to entertain it but I decided not to. Fool me once...

So, earlier I said I surprisingly met a nice guy on POF. Scratch that.. Well, he rushed me into a relationship and I find out he is cheating., Ugh.. I broke my rule to date guys Never Married and 40.. they have way too much practice in running games.. I feel so stupid.. :-(

Example:

LMAO I am having the same problem and I basically said 'you're a man of few words, huh?' and he apologized and said it's just that he is busy working and is trying to still talk to me...but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't ask me anything. :look:

LMAO I am having the same problem and I basically said 'you're a man of few words, huh?' and he apologized and said it's just that he is busy working and is trying to still talk to me...but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't ask me anything. :look:

If I encounter that again I will use your line. Either way he hasn't initiated contact.

His face and body are what I was looking for too, but maybe he knows that so he sits back and lets the woman do the work.

Well he just contacted me again. I said a man of a few words and he is like: Not a man that likes to text all time.

Still he isn't asking me anything. Too much effort already.

Well he just contacted me again. I said a man of a few words and he is like: Not a man that likes to text all time. Still he isn't asking me anything. Too much effort already.

Tell him to call of he doesn't like texting. Or maybe let him go. He doesn't seem too bright!

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I will be taking a man-cation because I can't deal with inconsistent, non communicating, self righteous knee-grows. I am truly done.

Well he just contacted me again. I said a man of a few words and he is like: Not a man that likes to text all time.

Still he isn't asking me anything. Too much effort already.

he seems very self centered, I don't understand how he could not be curious about you and want to know more about you, esp since he contacted you.

Ok need some opinions about this ladies: we met on OkC and made it official yesterday... We decided to delete our profiles, except he disabled his instead of deleted it! Am I looking too far into this?? Or is something wrong with that? Curious.. And thanks

Ok need some opinions about this ladies: we met on OkC and made it official yesterday... We decided to delete our profiles, except he disabled his instead of deleted it! Am I looking too far into this?? Or is something wrong with that? Curious.. And thanks

I disabled mine as did SO. Neither of us deleted our profiles completely. Unless you feel like you can't trust him, don't worry about it.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I'm real picky about certain things--for me it would be a ego thing--as minor as this is--it would bother me---
disable means ability to log back in when you feel like--delete is I'm serious and really in this for the long haul here

nowwww i know odd view point but see this is how ladies get funny style--im referring to myself

realistically i would want it to be deleted but technically neither of the two ppl know each other like that--so disabling would make more sense--my ego :look: just couldn't take it lol even though that would be a normal choice

wishing you all the best nonetheless--dont mind me and my ego lol

I'm real picky about certain things--for me it would be a ego thing--as minor as this is--it would bother me--- disable means ability to log back in when you feel like--delete is I'm serious and really in this for the long haul here nowwww i know odd view point but see this is how ladies get funny style--im referring to myself realistically i would want it to be deleted but technically neither of the two ppl know each other like that--so disabling would make more sense--my ego :look: just couldn't take it lol even though that would be a normal choice wishing you all the best nonetheless--dont mind me and my ego lol

Lux we are thinking alike and that's why I asked the question.. Although I trust him and should be more positive my ego is saying if he's serious about giving this a a real shot then he should delete it. Disabling it allows for someone to easily just sign back on. I'll leave it alone an just disable mine..

I initially started searching for men no more than 10 years older than me, but I'm discovering that the ones that are 11-15 years older are a better match. Interesting...

Yeah disable.. i deleted my POF account and had to start a new one. Good thing I at least printed it. :-) My profile name was still available. lol

i reactivated. i listed myself as "curvy" and posted no body pictures even though i am pretty fit with a great figure. i am curvy, though. but im not interested in meeting any men who will assume that "curvy" means "fat" and would overlook my profile because of it.

(i know this is going to slow down my messages considerably :lol: but since i don't REALLY want to date right now, i can weather the tumbleweeds.)

Back